This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back Janet Fraiser!

Maybe there can be an Atlantis episode where they bring back Janet Fraiser? They have brought back Beckett and several other people before maybe they can bring Janet back. She was the best doctor Stargate has ever seen.

I want her back too. But it's not very likely that it will happen.
    sigpic

Comment

Apart from being rather improbable- She died 2~4 years ago in the Milky Way, never having met the Atlantis Crew, it would be rather irrelevant to the plot, other than pleasing some of the fans for a short period.

Comment

I would love to see Janet, any Janet -- AU, lost in time/space, evil Janet, Goa'uld Janet, Replicator Janet any of those -- in Atlantis. In scifi anything is possible and if done well, believable and potentially poignant or exciting or both. Janet Fraiser and Teryl Rothery are well and truly missed in the Stargate community.

Comment

Much as I loved and miss Janet ,I don't want to see her on SGA at all.
          Janet's place was in SG-1.Everyone she knew and cared about are canon to SG-1,not Atlantis.

Since Heroes 2 and Ripple Effect ,the only plausible way (IMO!) to have her re-appear would be in a SG-1 movie .

If Teryl could be cast as anyone ( or an alien entity ) other than Janet,that could fly if the Writers and TR wanted to bring her into SGA .

Another idea could be that Janet could be written into a crossover SG-1/SGA Alt timeline /AU movie ?
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Let her rest in peace. Don't make her to go Atlantis!
            sigpic

Comment

So no AU/AT stuff either ?

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                So no AU/AT stuff either ?
                Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Ok.I had to ask !

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                    Much as I loved and miss Janet ,I don't want to see her on SGA at all.
                    Janet's place was in SG-1.Everyone she knew and cared about are canon to SG-1,not Atlantis.

Since Heroes 2 and Ripple Effect ,the only plausible way (IMO!) to have her re-appear would be in a SG-1 movie .
                    Thats my idea, too. AU-Janet or time travel would be good for me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X