No announcement yet.

Tok'ra Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll write as well Anyone knows who to write?

TOK'RA RULES!
    sigpic
    [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
      I'll write as well Anyone knows who to write?

TOK'RA RULES!
      No idea, but if you figure it out, tell me

I want the Tok'ra back in SG - and we need people to know they exists for that!
      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

More smilies from Roeskva's page

Delek:

Zarin:

'Dr. Raully':

Per'sus:
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Korra:

Khonsu:

Egeria:
          sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Heh - I dont really remembre how any of these guys are let alone look, so I cant say if tis a good resemnblance
            sigpic
            Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

I think the resemblance is pretty good. Especially for Zarin, Per'sus, Khonsu, and Egeria I love the Khonsu-smileys. They are as scary as Khonsu himself looks
              sigpic
              [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Chapter 46 of Compromised is up. See, sometimes I remember to mention it right after I post.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                  Chapter 46 of Compromised is up. See, sometimes I remember to mention it right after I post.
                  *grins* Thanks, MerryK!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                    Just read it. Great chapter!
                    sigpic

Comment

MerryK - I haven't been online much, so haven't been able to catch up with your whole fic - I'm about at chapter 30 now. It's a great story. Very interesting
                      Do you (or anyone else) know if there is a way to quickly download all of a fic from fanfiction.net and read it in some kind of offline reader-program? I have a computer at home, but no internet access.

Skadi - thanks for posting all those great smilies! Roeskva is good at making them. I think most of them looks very much like the characters! Do you know if she will make some for me? I would like some more Sam/Martouf/Lantash smilies - and some Janet/Jacob/Selmak smilies!
                      sigpic
                      button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                        MerryK - I haven't been online much, so haven't been able to catch up with your whole fic - I'm about at chapter 30 now. It's a great story. Very interesting
                        Do you (or anyone else) know if there is a way to quickly download all of a fic from fanfiction.net and read it in some kind of offline reader-program? I have a computer at home, but no internet access.
                        Sorry, I have no idea how to do that. I'm glad you're enjoying the story, though.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                        ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

There exists a number of offline readers/downloaders. http://www.deffnetizer.com/ only works with fanfiction.net, but should work with the new changes on ffnet as well (I haven't used it for about a year, but it worked fine then). The other option is Fanfiction Downloader. It works with several different fic-archives. I found a place it could be downloaded here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Interne...wnloader.shtml That one I haven't tried, but I have heard good things about it. There are probably other programs that does the same, but I haven't tried them. Good luck with it CJ, I hope you get it to work!
                          sigpic
                          [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post

Skadi - thanks for posting all those great smilies! Roeskva is good at making them. I think most of them looks very much like the characters! Do you know if she will make some for me? I would like some more Sam/Martouf/Lantash smilies - and some Janet/Jacob/Selmak smilies!
                            Ask her! I'm sure she'll do them. I've pm'ed you her email address.

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
                            There exists a number of offline readers/downloaders. http://www.deffnetizer.com/ only works with fanfiction.net, but should work with the new changes on ffnet as well (I haven't used it for about a year, but it worked fine then). The other option is Fanfiction Downloader. It works with several different fic-archives. I found a place it could be downloaded here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Interne...wnloader.shtml That one I haven't tried, but I have heard good things about it. There are probably other programs that does the same, but I haven't tried them. Good luck with it CJ, I hope you get it to work!
                            Cool! I'm going to try those downloaders out as well. Then I can download my favourite stories and reread them on the laptop when I'm travelling and there is no (or expensive...) internet. I usually bring my laptop when I travel by train, and it is usually quite expensive to buy internet on those.
                            sigpic

Comment

I tried the downloaders again. Definitively use deffnetizer - works best, I think.
                              sigpic
                              [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Hello everyone. Haven't had time to login here for a while, but hopefully it will get better. I have been reading your story, MerryK. It's great! One of the best I've ever read. I'm always waiting anxiously for the next chapter.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Roeskva for the smilies

Comment

Working...
                                X