X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RingThing View Post
    I think her face looks like an egg on the smilies...not so good, but funny
    Youre rite - they dont look remotely like Jalen! Dont remember how Kelmaa look, so cant judge
    LOL, RingThing - what's you're issue with everything Roeskva makes? Are you still mad at her for not agreeing to make an anti-Sam/Jack smiley for you?
    I think the smilies are cute and the resemblance is not too bad - actually good for many of them. It must be difficult to do that with so few pixels in a smiley.
    sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
    (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
    Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
      LOL, RingThing - what's you're issue with everything Roeskva makes? Are you still mad at her for not agreeing to make an anti-Sam/Jack smiley for you?
      I think the smilies are cute and the resemblance is not too bad - actually good for many of them. It must be difficult to do that with so few pixels in a smiley.
      Sorry, reading throug my posts I see what you mean -and thinking about it I think youre rite its probaly the reason I realize she think everyone should be alowed to ship theirs ship in peace and dont want to make anti-anything smilies out of princip, I just thought she could do ONE for me atleast
      sigpic
      Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Sorry, reading throug my posts I see what you mean -and thinking about it I think youre rite its probaly the reason I realize she think everyone should be alowed to ship theirs ship in peace and dont want to make anti-anything smilies out of princip, I just thought she could do ONE for me atleast
        *hugs* I'd green you for being honest, but I can't
        sigpic
        [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Love the Kelmaa and Garshaw smilies. It was Kelmaa that sacrificed herself for Egeria, right?
          sigpic
          [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
            Love the Kelmaa and Garshaw smilies. It was Kelmaa that sacrificed herself for Egeria, right?
            Yes it was. I don't understand why she couldn't have jumped into the tank and lived, though, instead of choosing to choke to death on the floor...
            sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Kelmaa:

Kelmaa with mommy:

sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

aww so cute! I love the smilies, the Garshaw ones are so cute, I can see the resemblance on all of them, I think Roeskva does a great job!

Aww, Kelmaa! here's a theory: maybe Egeria wouldn't have accepted Kelmaa's host if Kelmaa could go back to her host, so forcing Egeria to take the host partially to save the host (cuz I get the impression it's hard to the host to go one without a symbiont after being joined for so long). wow, that was a mouthful. I think she looks like Kelmaa too, the hair is really cute!

squee! Jalen! *steals* aww, thanks skadi, but hers are animated so they're cool too!

Comment

There were more Jalen smilies here http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html#Jalen
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

I love this picture. So sweet - and sad *snif*

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

Chapter 43, Chapter 44, and Chapter 45 of Compromised are uploaded.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                      ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                        Chapter 43, Chapter 44, and Chapter 45 of Compromised are uploaded.
                        Wonderful Thanks, MerryK!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi all!! I had a wonderful time, as most of you know? Still in bed recovering from horrid sneezy cold, but glad to be home (at least until November - 2 cons, yay). No Tok'Ra, or even their uniforms in the museum, worse luck. I wanted to see a Tok'Ra crystal on the set tour, but our beloved Tok'Ra seem to have been wiped out completely Seriously, not a sign of them in the museum or the set tour (I can understand the tour, after all, they haven't been on our screens for a good while, but they deserved a mention in the museum, surely?) Museum was very 'Atlantis themed', I thought.

Ah well, came home and watched 'The Tok'Ra', both parts, as I felt as if I owed it to them. Neglacting them. Do you realise that's the longest I've ever gone without a 'Martouf/Lantash' fix, or a Tok'Ra fix of some kind? *Is ashamed*

Sorry I didn't post from Vancouver, but it was so hectic there, I didn't open my laptop at all until the very last night. I think I'll handle it better next year, as I'll know where to go and when, etc. The volunteers for Creation deserve a medal, and Gary from Creation was lovely, so helpful.

OK, have I missed anything important?
                          Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                          STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

No, nothing important here

Really sad they had nothing Tok'ra related at the museum! We should mail them and tell them we want to see SOMETHING! But I guess TPTB hate the Tok'ra and have forgotten all about them (unless they need some quasi-Goa'uld to die horribly after providing the SGC with some information or tech there was no other good reason the SGC would have...yup, I'm bitter...)

Very happy that your con tour was great - and you go to 2 MORE CONS in november? *envious*

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

I agree, we should mail them. There should be something about the Tok'ra at the exhibition.
                              sigpic

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X