Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post

that one is downright scary...
    *gives CJ a nightlight so she doesn't have to sleep in the dark with the monsters in the closet*
    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

lol, maybe try using a light gray for the lines between the teeth? or it'll make it look like they have braces, lol! Skadi, can I you ask Roeskva if I made a Jalen smiley in her style if she'd be offended, if it'd be ok? Also, would it be ok if I took one of her sigs but changed one of the tokra pictures (I wanna use the pretty goauld mothership ones, but I kinda want to use potentionally alive tokra, so probably swap martouf with someone... hmmmm), I'll still credit her of course.

btw, I do have the Martouf/Jolinar pic basically done (the coloring could stand to be better, lol!) but since I don't have teh internets at home, it makes uploading difficult. While drawing it, my sister mentioned that she thinks there needs to be Rosha fanart. I wanna do Jalen fanart (hehehe)

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
        lol, maybe try using a light gray for the lines between the teeth? or it'll make it look like they have braces, lol! Skadi, can I you ask Roeskva if I made a Jalen smiley in her style if she'd be offended, if it'd be ok? Also, would it be ok if I took one of her sigs but changed one of the tokra pictures (I wanna use the pretty goauld mothership ones, but I kinda want to use potentionally alive tokra, so probably swap martouf with someone... hmmmm), I'll still credit her of course.

btw, I do have the Martouf/Jolinar pic basically done (the coloring could stand to be better, lol!) but since I don't have teh internets at home, it makes uploading difficult. While drawing it, my sister mentioned that she thinks there needs to be Rosha fanart. I wanna do Jalen fanart (hehehe)
        Hehe - I will suggest the grey lines for her - I think those smilies was intentionally weird, though

I will ask Skadi, but I am almost certain she won't mind that you alter anything she has made.

Looking forward to seeing the Martouf/Jolinar pic!
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

She was online and answered immediately. I have translated what she wrote (we are both Danish):

I will try to change the black lines between their teeth to grey lines - I do see it looks like braces - lol. They're not supposed to be serious anyway - though I'd love to see any of the Tok'ra with sun glasses, just hanging and looking cool

As for making other smilies from mine? Tell your friend she is very welcome to alter them in any way she want to, as well as construct new ones in the same style. I don't mind at all. Anything I make is free for all to alter as they see fit

So, of course, the same goes for all the banners - she can put any Tok'ra she want in there. Does she need the original backgrounds? I have all the banner-backgrounds saved, if anyone needs them. She does not need to credit me for any banners she makes by altering mine - I'm just happy there is more people who like the Tok'ra and potentially more who sees them and get reminded of them.

Oh, and by the way - I do consider Martouf/Lantash - and any other Tok'ra we have ever seen - to be potentially alive
          nebulan - I have sent you her email address if you ever need it for anything - like the backgrounds or something.
          sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

hehe, I do love the smilies, the sunglasses are an excellent touch

awesome! the backgrounds she posted were fine, right now I need a good graphics program because paint.net doesn't resize the pictures very nicely

Ahh... I am the insensitive Tok'ra fan of the bunch, I'm sorry! I guess I also feel like Martouf gets plenty of love, I can try to spread the love around some to the other poor forgotten tokra *iz still sad that the actress for Jalen didn't play Jalen in Continuum and we didn't see any other familiar tokra either*

Random Tokra appreciation:

Comment

For resizing - try the program GIMP. I have been trying to use that for manips, and it works fine - but it's not the most user friendly. I think it has most of the features of photoshop - and people have made scripts for it to emulate the rest, which can be downloaded. GIMP is freeware: http://www.gimp.org/

And I would have loved to see Jalen's actress play her as well in Continuum - I really wished we would have seen some familiar Tok'ra. They can't have killed all we have ever seen...
              sigpic

Comment

Compromised was updated with Chapter 30, Chapter 31, and Chapter 32. Not recently (except for the last chapter), just that I forgot to post the updates here.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Thanks! Off to read
                  sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

here, I hope you like:

I only had crayola color pencils with me when I colored is... so the coloring could stand to be better. and it was my first time drawing martouf...

Comment

I think the colouring is fine - very well done! I definitively like the drawing
                      sigpic
                      [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

here, I hope you like:

I only had crayola color pencils with me when I colored is... so the coloring could stand to be better. and it was my first time drawing martouf...
                        it's really cute
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

here, I hope you like:

Awww! *huggles nebulan for doing such a great drawing of my faves* It's fab!
                          Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                          STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

awww thanks ^^;

maybe I'll get on to that Jalen fanart, or Rosha pic for my sis.

Comment

Sounds great - we need more Tok'ra fanart, just as we need more Tok'ra fanfic
                              sigpic
                              [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

I got this from Roeskva:

drawings

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X