No announcement yet.

Tok'ra Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Cordesh threatened to kill them both (host and symbiote) and the symbiote eventually gave up its life in an attempt to save the host's life and hoping maybe the host could do something to fight against the traitor? an attempt at a happy thought...

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
      Compromised, Chapter 20 is up.
      I'm off to read...

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
      I wonder if Cordesh threatened to kill them both (host and symbiote) and the symbiote eventually gave up its life in an attempt to save the host's life and hoping maybe the host could do something to fight against the traitor? an attempt at a happy thought...
      I like that idea! It shows the Tok'ra having both respect for and confidence in their hosts.
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Regarding the clothing that Anise is wearing in the image you posted, Skadi :

What is that material? It looks really strange
        sigpic
        button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

It's either snake-skin or maybe fish-skin. Presumably it is supposed to be some sort of animal that lives on the planets the Tok'ra bases are on - like the material that they have on their vests - it is really tanned cows tripe, but should likely look to be the skin of some sort of exotic animal.
          Last edited by Skadi; 02 December 2008, 07:21 AM.
          sigpic
          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
            It's either snake-skin or maybe fish-skin. Presumably it is supposed to be some sort of animal that lives on the planets the Tok'ra bases are on - like the material that they have on their vests - it is really tanned cows tripe, but should likely look to be the skin of some sort of exotic animal.
            Really? Tripe?
            sigpic
            [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
              I agree - it makes sense they can communicate in the pond. I've even seen fic where the symbiote-kids (larvae? or is that only when they are newborn?) play, talk, and such.
              And I've seen them lust for humans as well, when they are still in the pond (Lantash, I believe it was in the story) - so some authors agree with you.
              Hi hathor_Girl *waves*. Can you remember where that fic was? Sounds like something I'd love to read, 'specially of Lantash is in it! Awwww, baby Tok'ra (I want one!)
              Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
              STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Hi medu - never seen you here before - welcome to the Tok'ra thread
                sigpic
                Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Originally posted by RingThing View Post
                  Hi medu - never seen you here before - welcome to the Tok'ra thread
                  I thought I'd start aking a wander round and introduce myself to a few more nice people. How are you RT? ((HUG))

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                    Hi hathor_Girl *waves*. Can you remember where that fic was? Sounds like something I'd love to read, 'specially of Lantash is in it! Awwww, baby Tok'ra (I want one!)
                    It's kind of a long story - it's called 'The Fall of Setona' (http://69.80.208.157/fandomnet/tokra...ry.php?sid=644). I really like it, but I'm not so sure that's a sentiment shared by many, as it is partly OC. The Tok'ra kids are talked about in chapter 4 - Lantash tells about his child-hood.

...and welcome to the thread!
                    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                      It's kind of a long story - it's called 'The Fall of Setona' (http://69.80.208.157/fandomnet/tokra...ry.php?sid=644). I really like it, but I'm not so sure that's a sentiment shared by many, as it is partly OC. The Tok'ra kids are talked about in chapter 4 - Lantash tells about his child-hood.

...and welcome to the thread!
                      Thanks Hathor girl! Nice to be getting around a bit and meeting more nice people, even though we know where my heart belongs (and to whom..........sigh) I'll definitely be having a read

Comment

Thanks Hathor girl! Nice to be getting around a bit and meeting more nice people, even though we know where my heart belongs (and to whom..........sigh) I'll definitely be having a read
                        welcome from me as well nice seeing you here
                        sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                        (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                        Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                          welcome from me as well nice seeing you here
                          Thanks Snotr *hugs*. Geoing to get some sleep now. Nighties, everyone *zzzzzz*

Comment

Awwww, baby Tok'ra (I want one!)
                            me too! *ponders going to the store and finding a cute stuffed snake plushie and turning it into a symbiote*

Comment

I love the idea of a plush baby Tok'ra! So cute. I want one.

Chapter 21 of Compromised is uploaded.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                              ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                                I love the idea of a plush baby Tok'ra! So cute. I want one.

Chapter 21 of Compromised is uploaded.
                                Tok'Ra Beanies!!! Great idea! Or I could always knit a few for us in squishy soft yarn *starts thinking about charting a pattern* Will get back to you on it but mind is definitely whirring now.........

Comment

Working...
                                X