Tok'ra Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
    Thread posting seems to have slowed down a lot (perhaps because gateworld is interminably slow - am I the only one that have to wait almost a minute after clicking something?)
    No, it's horribly slow for me too.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
    ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
      ...and yes, you need to write more of your fanfic. It is interesting. I look forward to reading more.
      Then, may I present the previous chapter with the link to the next one... revision's always good

Comment

Wow, talk about prolific... that link is for part 7, which you'll have already read if you were reading before. You can now read up to chapter 12. 4 new chapters in one go.

Edit: If you missed chapter 1 or any others, you can start here.
        Last edited by Jalnor; 03 October 2008, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Thank you for posting
          sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
          (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
          Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Yes, I've read your story so far. I like it. Please write more.
            sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Jalnor View Post
              Wow, talk about prolific... that link is for part 7, which you'll have already read if you were reading before. You can now read up to chapter 12. 4 new chapters in one go.

Edit: If you missed chapter 1 or any others, you can start here.
              Very nice so far—I like the interaction between the young possible Tok'ra hosts.

And btw, I've updated my story too, with Chapter 9: (LJ , FF.net)

Comment

Has anyone guessed yet which one's based on me?
                More later today!

Comment

Has anyone guessed yet which one's based on me?
                  More later today!
                  I was kinda guessing Carr? And I liked the interaction between the possible hosts as well.

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

Good guess... mind you, now that I think about it, I didn't make it that difficult LOL

Chapter 13 is up

Comment

Originally posted by jalnor View Post
                      good guess... Mind you, now that i think about it, i didn't make it that difficult lol

chapter 13 is up

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

*Watches tumbleweed roll through*
                        Chapter 14 soon...

Edit: Chapter 14 is here
                        Last edited by Jalnor; 07 October 2008, 02:46 PM.

Comment

*Watches tumbleweed roll through*
                          Chapter 14 soon...

Edit: Chapter 14 is here
                          Nice, thank you.
                          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

And, for a laugh, I'll give you chapter 15 now. Working on chapter 16...

Comment

I really like you picked Jolinar and Lantash as the parents of the symbiotes.

It's interesting to read about the new potential hosts - I look forward to them getting blended
                              sigpic
                              Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I've been enjoying your story, Jalnor, but I've been awfully busy and haven't caught the last couple chapters. Sorry—I'll have to catch up later.

Speaking of updates...Chapter 10 of Compromised is up (LJ , FF.net)

Comment

Working...
                                X