Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*steps up to microphone, looking sheepish*

Ahem.

Sorry about the long delay, folks. Life is messy, and I'm barely managing to clean up after it lately. However....

The latest chapter of All That We Leave Behind is up! Titled "A Mission To Emhain" and written from the perspective of Sabar's host Cadogan, it's available at the following locations:

On my site
    On FF.net
    On AO3
    On Symbiotica

Please, if you're still reading, chime in either on the story's GW discussion thread or in reviews on the site of your choice and let me know I haven't lost you.

Thanks!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
    sigpic
    now also appearing on DeviantArt
    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

I'm still reading! I just have flaky internet right now - and usually I can't login to anything. No idea what's going on, if our ISP is playing with some setting again or what. The list of sites I have to access through proxy is growing - and it gets harder to find a free proxy that lets you login

Well, enough complaining! I am still reading, and finally caught up! I love the new chapter also and look forward to seeing how the plan plays out.
      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
        I'm still reading! I just have flaky internet right now - and usually I can't login to anything. No idea what's going on, if our ISP is playing with some setting again or what. The list of sites I have to access through proxy is growing - and it gets harder to find a free proxy that lets you login

Well, enough complaining! I am still reading, and finally caught up! I love the new chapter also and look forward to seeing how the plan plays out.
        Wow, sorry to hear that your internet is giving you problems! Glad to know you're still reading and enjoying the story. I'm partway through the next chapter, so it should be up soon, perhaps Thursday or Friday (since Thursday is a holiday and I'm off work both days).

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
          Wow, sorry to hear that your internet is giving you problems! Glad to know you're still reading and enjoying the story. I'm partway through the next chapter, so it should be up soon, perhaps Thursday or Friday (since Thursday is a holiday and I'm off work both days).
          Looking forward to the next chapter I hope you (and all others from countries that celebrate Thanksgiving) have had a nice holiday!
          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Lots of links and summaries to Tok'ra fic posted in the Tok'ra and Goa'uld fanfic thread
            sigpic

Comment

By the way...what kind of rank is Janice?
              sigpic

Comment

Janice? or Janet?

Oops, just realized you were trying to figure out the Muppet weekend stuff. There's a post explaining it up in the Theme Weekend thread in the Forum Announcements section.
                Last edited by SF_and_Coffee; 28 November 2011, 12:42 PM.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                  Janice? or Janet?

Oops, just realized you were trying to figure out the Muppet weekend stuff. There's a post explaining it up in the Theme Weekend thread in the Forum Announcements section.
                  Thanks! Now it makes sense!

And I see my rank is back to Major. That's reassuring Thought I must admit I still miss the Goa'uld ranks. I had so been looking forward to the rank of System Lord. So much funnier than these boring ranks.
                  sigpic

Comment

There is a Stargate SG-1 Christmas calendar here:

http://www.tokra.dk/julekalender2011/julekalender.html

It features a 24-chapter long gen fic. This is the header for it:

TITLE: Rascals II
                    AUTHOR: Roeskva
                    CATEGORY: Humour, fluff, kidfic
                    CHARACTERS: Sam, Martouf/Lantash, Freya/Anise, Daniel, Jack O'Neill, Jacob/selmak, Janet, Teal'c, others
                    RATING: PG-13 (probably less)
                    DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognisable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret Productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment only and not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.
                    SUMMARY: Sequel to Rascals. The continued adventures of Sam, Martouf, Lantash, Freya, Anise, and Daniel, after they have been turned into children.
                    SPOILERS: Up to early season 8 or there about.
                    NOTES: As canon, except all the Tok'ra - and Janet - are just fine! I got inspired by the Star Trek: TNG episode 'Rascals' to write the first installment, and I just found I had more ideas for the story! Some OOC'ness and a little cracky at times.
                    sigpic

Comment

Holiday icons:

More here: http://roeskva.livejournal.com/75896.html
                      sigpic

Comment

"A Raid On Doireglas", the latest chapter of All That We Leave Behind, is now live on Fanfiction.net, on my own website, on Symbiotica, and AO3.

Off to fine-tune the next chapter...

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                        Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                          Lovely icons!
                          sigpic
                          [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

sigpic
                            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Found these on Livejournal:

Skadi - why do you have the title "Blitzen"`? What is that?
                              sigpic

Comment

And I am Cupid and GeneralSelmak is something called 'King Moonraker'? Some kind of odd theme?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X