Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Sacrifices, when Ryac tells Sam and Daniel ramp that they plan to have the wedding at SGC. Daniel puts his hand on Sam's shoulder and Sam pats his hand in an, "Ohhh, they can't be serious look?" The looks on their faces are adorable.

Comment

Today watching New Ground. After Daniel is taken out to be questioned about the dead Bedrosian and the DHD, Sam and Jack are then brought back to join him and Sam asks Daniel if he is all right. He just looks at her like, "You're kidding, right?" That and his miming to the MALP camera!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        Any moment with joe flanigan......like in Common Ground, how he can portray so much emotion with a gag on and just his eyes showing- his fear when the wraith comes into the room, his pain from being fed on......amazing acting there!

He can say so much with just his eyes and facial expressions, like in Outcast
        Spoiler:
        after hes told his dad has died, that rodney scene, by the casket

then theres Adrift
        Spoiler:
        when hes told elizabeth might die

Sunday ...at the funeral where he looks like hes trying so hard to not to cry and shares that look with rodney before they take carson's body through the gate.

amazing....i think there are too many to mention!!
        Originally posted by scifan View Post
        I agree Roo.
        He does so well with his facial expression. This year more then any.

Kindred
        Spoiler:
        When he realized that Teyla may be on Mike's ship. He went from staring down the guard to OMG in seconds flat.

There are tons more. I love his expression during Ronon and Teal'c's fight. LOL

I so agree with you. He doesn't need a single word. You can see every little bit of an emotion in his face/eyes. I can watch such moments again and again and again.
        sigpic

Comment

Nikki all of those Jack/Sam moments are great... I especially love the "always" one. *sigh*

Another great Kindred moment that doesn't need spoilers! The look Ronon and John share as they watch Rodney eat his lunch. Heh. The disgust is awesome, lol.

And in Sunday; there is so many so here's two. When Rodney waves to Carson as he disappears. The smiles between them actually melt my heart. I cry so much, everytime.

The way John doesn't say anything as he puts his arm out to help Teyla stand up at the end. With everything going on in that ep, the end shows how close everyone is - how much they understand each other. Rodney and Ronon, John and Teyla, Rodney and Carson. *sigh*.
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Nikki all of those Jack/Sam moments are great... I especially love the "always" one. *sigh*

Another great Kindred moment that doesn't need spoilers! The look Ronon and John share as they watch Rodney eat his lunch. Heh. The disgust is awesome, lol.

Spoiler:
            And in Sunday; there is so many so here's two. When Rodney waves to Carson as he disappears. The smiles between them actually melt my heart. I cry so much, everytime.

The way John doesn't say anything as he puts his arm out to help Teyla stand up at the end. With everything going on in that ep, the end shows how close everyone is - how much they understand each other. Rodney and Ronon, John and Teyla, Rodney and Carson. *sigh*.
            You mean this shot, right? I just had to cap it, the expression is priceless!

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
              Any moment with joe flanigan......like in Common Ground, how he can portray so much emotion with a gag on and just his eyes showing- his fear when the wraith comes into the room, his pain from being fed on......amazing acting there!

He can say so much with just his eyes and facial expressions, like in Outcast
              Spoiler:
              after hes told his dad has died, that rodney scene, by the casket

then theres Adrift
              Spoiler:
              when hes told elizabeth might die

Sunday ...at the funeral where he looks like hes trying so hard to not to cry and shares that look with rodney before they take carson's body through the gate.

amazing....i think there are too many to mention!!
              Totally agree. The scene in Adrift is amazing. You can see
              Spoiler:
              the tears in his eyes and the struggle on his face to contain his emotions as he realizes he might lose Elizabeth.

The first moment I thought of is one that makes me laugh. Every. Single. Time.

From "200":

Spoiler:

Teal'c's reaction to the thought of recasting the team with younger versions. Everyone else says "no"; Teal'c just has "the look."
              sigpic
              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_Izzy View Post
                In Sacrifices, when Ryac tells Sam and Daniel ramp that they plan to have the wedding at SGC. Daniel puts his hand on Sam's shoulder and Sam pats his hand in an, "Ohhh, they can't be serious look?" The looks on their faces are adorable.
                Yah, love that. Also love the scene in Arthur's Mantle when Daniel joins Sam out of phase after she says the good news is now he's there to translate. The smiles and shrugs between them. I missed their frienship being mostly sidelined in seasons 9 & 10.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Some brand new stills from The Kindred II. I made this run for the Ronond Dex Thunk Threat, but it's also a great example for non-verbal acting, because Ronon really does not say a thing in this scene where
                  Spoiler:
                  they have captured one of Michael's goons and now try to get him to spill the beans where Teyla is.
                  The captions are not really spoilery, but I've hidden them just in case.

Spoiler:
                  Now we'll find out where Teyla is.

Spoiler:
                  Can't believe what I'm hearing.

Spoiler:
                  Did he just say he won't talk?

Spoiler:
                  If not, I can make him...

sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Yah, love that. Also love the scene in Arthur's Mantle when Daniel joins Sam out of phase after she says the good news is now he's there to translate. The smiles and shrugs between them. I missed their frienship being mostly sidelined in seasons 9 & 10.
                    Great one. And I never get tired of Sam and Mitchell smacking each other to see if they are really there!

Comment

I love the reaction Ronon makes as he walks over to John and Rodney during Rodney's Apology to John in ADRIFT!

Rodney just starts to apologize as Ronon is walking over then, Ronon does an ABOUT FACE and leaves!

Teyla's EYEROLL at the end in Doppelganger!

Teal'c's pouty sigh in Window/Opprotunity after the nurse puts the thermometer back in Tealc's mouth!

John and Rodney's Mind Meld about flying the city in First Strike

Todd's Look of not giving a Crap about what Rodney is sayin to him in MILLERS CROSSING!
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

From 200...

Daniel: You know if she doesn't show then people are going to think that you and I are...

Jack: What???

sigpic

Comment

I'd have to say ENTITY the way Sam and Jack look at each other when Sam has been taken over by the Entity and evan after the Entity has her body there are so many unspoken words between them they can say it to each other just by looks and touches .
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                            Great one. And I never get tired of Sam and Mitchell smacking each other to see if they are really there!
                            Yah, I also love that!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I suck at remembering ep titles...

Scene between Daniel and Jack where Jack pushes Daniel's glasses back up his nose...

The Oatmeal Scene with the looks between Jack and Daniel and Sam...

In the Atlantis gateroom when Elizabeth just walks up and hugs Shephard and his discomfort and chagrin...

The sort of embarrassed, averted eyes thing between Elizabeth and Shephard at the end of the possession by the eternal enemies whatver their names were...

Just a few of the many...

ladyjanus

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjanus View Post
                                I suck at remembering ep titles...

Scene between Daniel and Jack where Jack pushes Daniel's glasses back up his nose...
                                I love that moment. It is from Serpent's Venom. A great episode for the nonverbal with the glasses thing, Jack yanking Sam out from under the mine, Jack's look when Jacob tells him to steer the ship, Sam grabbing Daniel's hand when his papers almost set off the mine...

Comment

Working...
                                X