This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
    What a lovely little note...that naughty general...Oh wait...They're so married! He can be naughty if he wants too!
    Hehe! He so can! *is getting giddy* I wonder if it's the wine or Valenship...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
      What a lovely little note...that naughty general...Oh wait...They're so married! He can be naughty if he wants too!
      Oh boy. That reminds me of the song "You can be as loud as the hell you want" from Avenue Q...

*sighs* and we've slipped into the gutter head first already!
      sigpic

Comment

Say, is someone going to post the official fics and vids post, so we get all the links in one place?
        sigpic

Comment

Oh yay! It worked! You're all here! Phew! *collapses*

HAPPY VALENSHIP!

My offering:

sigpic

Comment

Sam in seasons 1-8...

Sam in seasons 9-10...and SGA 4...

Jack in seasons 1-8...

Jack in seasons 9-10...and SGA 4(we'll just pretend)...

And maybe in their future...

Comment

APA! I'm so proud! You managed to bring the fluff for V-Day!
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Valenship! I have nothing to offer, but to hang out. And I noticed we had 20 replies to this thread but only 2 views...how does their counter work?

Comment

Brooke! That's... that's... *sigh* Ah, l'amour...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
                    Yay, Valenship! I can share all the shippy romance covers I've been making! These first three are the ones I shared in the thread earlier.

Just sayin', them's mighty gorgeous! A book cover that would catch my eye in a blink. Nice!
                    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                    sigpic
                    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                      Oh yay! It worked! You're all here! Phew! *collapses*

HAPPY VALENSHIP!

My offering:

Oh, APA, you know I adore this! It's soooo lovely! Thanks so much for sharing!

Comment

I've got an excellent Microsoft paint picture for you all!

Oh, did I mention that by excellent, i meant ridiculous?
                        sigpic

Comment

Back in October someone...and I apologize, I don't remember who...came on the thread and suggested this song for a S/J shippy video. I'd never heard the song before, but when I listened to it, the whole video just popped into my fron. Anyway...it took me a long time before I had the courage to try to make it, but thanks to Eve and Amy, I finally tackled it. I saved it for Valenship!

True Companion

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Ship Family!

Hurrah! It's Valenship!!!

I'm a little sad tonight, because I was sent out of town
                            on a business emergency, and won't be able to play with
                            you as I normally would.

I'll be here for an hour or so, though, before bedtime, spamming up the thread with some fave Sam/Jack pics...some I've made...and some made by other S/J Shippers! I hope to be home before Valenship is over...but I don't know yet. So, I'm making the most of what little time I have. And if I get a break on Saturday, I'll certainly check in...

Love you all! Hope you have fun today! And thanks to Susannah for opening and closing the thread!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                              Hi, Ship Family!

Hurrah! It's Valenship!!!

I'm a little sad tonight, because I was sent out of town
                              on a business emergency, and won't be able to play with
                              you as I normally would.

I'll be here for an hour or so, though, before bedtime, spamming up the thread with some fave Sam/Jack pics...some I've made...and some made by other S/J Shippers! I hope to be home before Valenship is over...but I don't know yet. So, I'm making the most of what little time I have. And if I get a break on Saturday, I'll certainly check in...

Love you all! Hope you have fun today! And thanks to Susannah for opening and closing the thread!

Spoiler:
                              Then we shall try to share as much shipperness before you leave! Right, shippers? *marches in long line of shippers*
                              sigpic

Comment

Honeymooning off-world?

+ =

Comment

Working...
                                X