X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much for posting fic-links I am insatiable
    sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
    (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
    Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
      Something extremely surprising has happened - Sam/Jolinar and Martouf/Lantash won the "All time Favorite Stargate Pairing" game

Congratulations!
      Squeeeeeeee
      sigpic
      Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
        Thank you very much for posting fic-links I am insatiable
        Aren't we all...
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

That we are - do you have any more? I haven't finished the "Legacy of the Tok'ra" ones, but they are actually the only ones I have left...
          sigpic
          button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Haha - slow down, girl! I still have about half the stories left to read

Do they give you nice dreams? Haven't affected mine, unfortunately

I think it would be fun to read a story about a party on Earth with SGC and the Tok'ra - and maybe a story with the Tok'ra visiting Earth? Martouf/Lantash going to see Sam's home?
            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Haha - slow down, girl! I still have about half the stories left to read

Do they give you nice dreams? Haven't affected mine, unfortunately

I think it would be fun to read a story about a party on Earth with SGC and the Tok'ra - and maybe a story with the Tok'ra visiting Earth? Martouf/Lantash going to see Sam's home?
              I haven't had any nice dreams about Tok'ra - actually I have had nightmares for several days, which is unusual. They haven't been about Tok'ra though, except for maybe one.

You ideas for stories sound interesting - I think there are some stories which are about those subjects, actually.
              sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I don't usually dream anything Stargate-related - usually just everyday stuff.

I think I do all my Stargate-dreaming as day-dreaming It makes me generate a lot of plot-bunnies, which I unfortunately can't write (or fortunately, depending on your opinion...my ideas are usually not PG...)
                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I think I do all my Stargate-dreaming as day-dreaming It makes me generate a lot of plot-bunnies, which I unfortunately can't write (or fortunately, depending on your opinion...my ideas are usually not PG...)
                  I don't think you're the only shipper - of any pairing - that have ideas for such stories...
                  sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                  (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                  Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                    I don't think you're the only shipper - of any pairing - that have ideas for such stories...
                    Heh

Skadi - do you have any more fic-links? Ive read most of what you postd - anyone knows when isisawards opens? Hopes for new S/M fics there I havent read
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

I've only had one Stargate dream, in which SG-1 and a couple other characters (I know one was Martouf, I think another might have been Jacob, and Mckay might have been there too...) came over for dinner and a visit. Unfortunately for my dream, I was so busy cooking all the various meals and appetizers and desserts that I was the only one in my family not to get to meet them. Figures—even in dreamland.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                      ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                        I've only had one Stargate dream, in which SG-1 and a couple other characters (I know one was Martouf, I think another might have been Jacob, and Mckay might have been there too...) came over for dinner and a visit. Unfortunately for my dream, I was so busy cooking all the various meals and appetizers and desserts that I was the only one in my family not to get to meet them. Figures—even in dreamland.
                        Sucks - but otherwise an interesting dream
                        sigpic

Comment

True...and I don't have Stargate related dreams either, usually. I usually just have really weird dreams - when I remember them

Hathor_girl...do post your plot-bunny ideas here. Maybe someone seems them and writes them. We need more SML fanfic.

As for Isisawards...hmm, I think they either have already started this year or does soon. I don't have much hope that they will have some SML fanfic I haven't read, though - I spend too much time searching on the internet for it to believe much have gone unnoticed. Only chance is something on livejournal - I am totally unable to search that properly.
                          sigpic

Comment

New sig. Snurchable. And yes...it's animated.

sigpic

Comment

It is very sweet
                              sigpic

Comment

Hope you're all happy with the pics. Opened 15...and ended with that three small I used.

I'm feeling pretty shippy now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X