Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    I would send Jenny to Rodney, so he isn't so alone.

More privacy for Sam and Martouf.
    Great idea!
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Yes - also less weight on the floor down there, so maybe it will hold until Sam and Martouf/Lantash can get them some help (and then go spend some quality time alone)
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Not much life in the thread - where are people?
        sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
        (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
        Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

I'm here - just have been sick lately, so not much on
          sigpic
          button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
            Yes - also less weight on the floor down there, so maybe it will hold until Sam and Martouf/Lantash can get them some help (and then go spend some quality time alone)
            I like you guys' plan.

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
            Not much life in the thread - where are people?
            Um, busy? Writing mostly for me.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
            ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post

Um, busy? Writing mostly for me.
              Sounds good...write - I'm looking forward to next chapter of "Compromised".

Not pushing...
              sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Busy as well.
                Doing sigs for a lot of people.

Need to do some new Martouf/Sam sigs.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                  Busy as well.
                  Doing sigs for a lot of people.

Need to do some new Martouf/Sam sigs.
                  YES...please do more Sam/Martouf sigs

MerryK...hadn't seen you had updated "Compromised" Friday last week...went and read it. Good chapter
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                    YES...please do more Sam/Martouf sigs

MerryK...hadn't seen you had updated "Compromised" Friday last week...went and read it. Good chapter
                    Yeah, sorry I forgot—I posted the update to the Tok'ra Appreciation Thread.

Comment

*bump*

sigpic

Comment

I love the expression on Martoufs face. Although you can hardly see it on that pic.
                        sigpic

Comment

Just found this thread - I realy like the Sam/Martouf ship!

As for the pic - yeah, must be strange with all the Sam's! Wonder what theyre thinkin
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Another shipper? Is that possible?

Welcome. Please stay. We need more action in here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RingThing View Post

As for the pic - yeah, must be strange with all the Sam's! Wonder what theyre thinkin
                              WELCOME!!!! Yes, I agree with Luciana...we really need more action here, so please stay and make yourself comfortable We are really friendly
                              sigpic
                              button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by RingThing View Post

Welcome! I know what you mean about all the Sams. I introduced my parents to Stargate a while ago, and when we got to that episode, my mom (who seemed to ship Sam/Jack) said exactly what I was thinking when Martouf walked in: "Ooh, all the hormones are overflowing in that room now!" And I think I've told the story here about how she was all "Kiss him! Kiss him!" later that episode. I love my mom.

Comment

Working...
                                X