Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
    Found this small picture of Martouf and Jolinar on photobucket, and really liked it. I don't have it in larger version - has anyone seen it before? It may be either a publicity photo or from a convention, perhaps?

-Skadi
    Love the pic, so sweet
    sigpic
    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Just posting this because it's the only picture I could find where I know Lantash is in control - and I wanted a picture of him together with Sam

Spoiler:

-Skadi
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Just posting this because it's the only picture I could find where I know Lantash is in control - and I wanted a picture of him together with Sam

Spoiler:

I love the pics where his eyes glow, somehow it makes him even more...eh, alluring, perhaps? Don't know what the right word is, but I DEFINITIVELY like it

Oh, just repeating this, in case there is someone here that isn't on the Jr. Bourne/Martouf THUNK thread:

Do anyone know of any musicvids with Sam/Martouf/Lantash ship? Preferrably with clips from Tokra I & II, but not necessrily...and please, NO clips from the sad scene in Divide and Conquer, I hate unhappy endings.

-Snotr
        sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
        (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
        Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
          I love the pics where his eyes glow, somehow it makes him even more...eh, alluring, perhaps? Don't know what the right word is, but I DEFINITIVELY like it

Oh, just repeating this, in case there is someone here that isn't on the Jr. Bourne/Martouf THUNK thread:

Do anyone know of any musicvids with Sam/Martouf/Lantash ship? Preferrably with clips from Tokra I & II, but not necessrily...and please, NO clips from the sad scene in Divide and Conquer, I hate unhappy endings.

Snotr, try checking out http://www.kawoosh.co.uk/ I think I saw a Sam/Martouf music video there once, but I don't remember which episodes it was made over. They have searches for characters and pairings, so it should be easy enough to find them.

-Skadi
          sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Snotr, try checking out http://www.kawoosh.co.uk/ I think I saw a Sam/Martouf music video there once, but I don't remember which episodes it was made over. They have searches for characters and pairings, so it should be easy enough to find them.
            Agreed, Snotr, music vids are sometimes great, if people making them are good.

There's six vids listed under the pairing sam/martouf, but only 3 seems to still be online. One of those is heavily D&C and one is multiship, so not really much there - thanx anyway, Skadi.
            Anyone else know of vids? I would like to see some Sam/Martouf ship vids.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
              Agreed, Snotr, music vids are sometimes great, if people making them are good.

There's six vids listed under the pairing sam/martouf, but only 3 seems to still be online. One of those is heavily D&C and one is multiship, so not really much there - thanx anyway, Skadi.
              Anyone else know of vids? I would like to see some Sam/Martouf ship vids.
              Yeah. Sorry about that. I just went back and checked, and two of those that I remember watching was gone now. Should have downloaded them I'll see if I can find some somewhere else. I don't have the beginnings of a clue to how to make musicvideos - I'm really impressed with the people who can do it. Some of them are fabulous.

-Skadi
              sigpic

Comment

-Snotr
                Here's my fav.Sam/Martouf I think it's partially because that's one of my favourite songs for fanvids ever. I've had that one favourited for two weeks now.. just remembered to leave a comment though lol...
                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                  Here's my fav.Sam/Martouf I think it's partially because that's one of my favourite songs for fanvids ever. I've had that one favourited for two weeks now.. just remembered to leave a comment though lol...
                  It's great. Thanks for the link

-Skadi
                  sigpic

Comment

Wonderful vid! I better leave them a comment too - there wasn't many who had done that, and I wish them to make more vids for that ship :-)

-Snotr

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

Wonderful vid! I better leave them a comment too - there wasn't many who had done that, and I wish them to make more vids for that ship :-)

-Snotr
                      You have a point. I'm kind of bad at not leaving comments, when I read a great story or see a good video. I will start doing something about it immediately! (Runs off to leave a comment for the great musicvideo)

-Skadi
                      sigpic

Comment

Just posting a picture:

Spoiler:

-Snotr

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

Just posting a picture:

Spoiler:

-Snotr
                          Nice pic.

I still haven't gotten the hang of the photobucket-thing. Got an account there, but (apart from not being good at finding good pics) I can't get my browser to upload anything to photobucket. I'm using firefox, no idea which version. Photobucket complains about some sort of shockwave problem, but doesn't tell me what to install. I'm not technical I'm afraid
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                            Nice pic.

I still haven't gotten the hang of the photobucket-thing. Got an account there, but (apart from not being good at finding good pics) I can't get my browser to upload anything to photobucket. I'm using firefox, no idea which version. Photobucket complains about some sort of shockwave problem, but doesn't tell me what to install. I'm not technical I'm afraid
                            I also sometimes get that problem (on my computer at home, mostly) and on the same computer youtube videos make the browser crash. I think it is actually a problem with my video card, as I have had to temporarily install an old one, since my new burned. Hopefully all problems will go away when I get a new card and installs the new drivers (hoping). I think you should try updating your videocard drivers, that can sometimes be the reason.

Anyway, that is not what we should talk about here, we should talk about the cutest ship in Stargate

I am going to post a nice picture here:

Spoiler:

and forget that I happened to look at part of 'Last Stand' today - that episode DID NOT HAPPEN, just as 'Divide and Conquer' didn't happen!

-Skadi
                            sigpic

Comment

-Snotr
                              Ya, I was the first lol. I felt bad, so that's me, SunshingStang!

But ya, I love that vid.. more people need to make them for that pairing!!
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Ya, I was the first lol. I felt bad, so that's me, SunshingStang!

But ya, I love that vid.. more people need to make them for that pairing!!
                                I totally agree. If anyone finds more videos with them, PLEASE post a link here. I think I was only number 4 to comment. I'm skaditokra, by the way. Strangely enough, Skadi was already taken. And here I thought I was original in choosing my name! (Skadi is sort of the Norse goddess of snow and winter).

Snotr - I guess you are MissSnotr? If so, then three of four comments for that video is from this group - sort of sad that no one else apparently likes that ship

-Skadi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X