Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Actaully, I love the scenes between Jack and Martouf.
      Cause it doesn't matter what Jack says. He just don't care about it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

Actaully, I love the scenes between Jack and Martouf.
        Cause it doesn't matter what Jack says. He just don't care about it.
        I know. I love that as well
        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Just like what he's saying to Martouf in "The Tok'ra" as he asks Sam to take a walk at the surface.
          I don't know exactly what he says...something like:

"Okay son, but I want you to have her back by eleven o'clock. You understand?"

And Martouf doesn't say anything. He looks a Jack and the expresion on his face is hilarious.
          sigpic

Comment

Just like what he's saying to Martouf in "The Tok'ra" as he asks Sam to take a walk at the surface.
            I don't know exactly what he says...something like:

"Okay son, but I want you to have her back by eleven o'clock. You understand?"

And Martouf doesn't say anything. He looks a Jack and the expresion on his face is hilarious.
            Jack and Martouf could have had some great scenes together, had he been in more episodes—Martouf has Teal'c's general reserved nature and takes-everything-seriously attitude, but he also has that diplomatic water-off-the-duck's-back way of handling things. I can always see Jack trying to irritate him, and Martouf trying to soothe him, and back and forth with both of them getting frustrated because they can't accomplish anything—until Lantash takes over and rakes Jack over the coals with some very choice words. Then Jack has respect for Martouf and Lantash, though he still puts in little jabs like with Daniel to push their buttons.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
            ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
              Jack and Martouf could have had some great scenes together, had he been in more episodes—Martouf has Teal'c's general reserved nature and takes-everything-seriously attitude, but he also has that diplomatic water-off-the-duck's-back way of handling things. I can always see Jack trying to irritate him, and Martouf trying to soothe him, and back and forth with both of them getting frustrated because they can't accomplish anything—until Lantash takes over and rakes Jack over the coals with some very choice words. Then Jack has respect for Martouf and Lantash, though he still puts in little jabs like with Daniel to push their buttons.
              That is a GREAT description - so very true. I would have loved to see many such scenes

-Skadi
              sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                That is a GREAT description - so very true. I would have loved to see many such scenes

-Skadi
                Agree - though I would rather see scenes between Sam and Martouf/Lantash.

-Snotr
                sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                  Agree - though I would rather see scenes between Sam and Martouf/Lantash.

-Snotr
                  So would I. They are so cute together.

sigpic
                  button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

They are always cute

sigpic

Comment

Yes they are...

sigpic

Comment

Sweet pictures
                        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I wanna sleep next to him!
                            sigpic

Comment

I wanna sleep next to him!
                              Can we take turns?
                              sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                              (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                              Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

I guess we can!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X