• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
    And a Happy New Year!

Very belated happy new year!
    sigpic
    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Hi, CaptJanson!
      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Hi, CaptJanson!
        Hey Hathor_girl. How are you doing?
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          Hey Hathor_girl. How are you doing?
          Busy with work, unfortunately.
          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I saw that Tok'ra Kree! had finished posting for round four, so I thought I would post their masterlist here. I only put in the Symbiotica and AO3 links, as they go to a top page and warning for adult work, which DW and LJ don't always:

Author: hathor_girl
            Title: A Rescue
            Characters: Jack, Daniel, Teal'c, Sam, Martouf/Lantash
            Pairings: Sam/(Martouf)/Lantash
            Category: Angst, Adventure.
            Warnings: Sex, public humiliation, slavery, slave action
            Summary: Sam gets captured and sold as a sex slave. Lantash/Martouf rescues her by buying her.
            Prompt: 098. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, Sam gets captured on a mission and is to be sold as 'exotic slave' (or whatever the euphemism for sex slave is). Martouf or rather Lantash has to buy her pretending to be a minor Goa'uld. They have to have sex to keep up appearances!

Symbiotica | AO3

Author: hathor_girl
            Title: Staying at a Hotel
            Characters: SG-1, Martouf/Lantash
            Pairing: Sam/Martouf/Lantash
            Category: Romance
            Summary: SG-1 and Martouf/Lantash are on a mission on Earth to capture a Goa'uld. They get a short break on a nice hotel, and Sam and Martouf/Lantash finds something pleasant to do together
            Rating: NC-17
            Warning: Sex.
            Prompt: 101. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, SG-1 and Martouf|Lantash are on a mission on Earth and at some point they are in a hotel. There is a bar and Sam and Martouf|Lantash meet at the bar and Sam show him around and by drinks and such with him. Daniel, O'Neill, and Teal'c are temporarily somewhere else. Sam get very drunk and so does Martouf|Lantash. They drink and Danes and kiss and stumble back to her room and there they have sex.

Symbiotica
            AO3

Author: ltkatia
            Title: Transitions
            Characters: Aldwin, Korra, Lantash, Martouf, others
            Summary: Lantash's host is mortally wounded during a routine trading mission and the only available host is a small child.
            Rating: PG-13
            Prompt: 039. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, Martouf was the youngest host he had ever had - it would take some time to get used to
            Category: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Drama
            Notes: I used this page to get Norse words. My granddad (mom's dad) was Norwegian, but he didn't teach mom any, and so I've only heard a few words Hope the Norse isn't too bad!
            Notes: pre-series - takes place about 20 years before Tok'ra I & II

Symbiotica
            AO3

Author: ltkatia
            Title: Alien Planet - Alien Rule
            Characters: Sam, Martouf Lantash
            Pairing: Sam/Martouf|Lantash
            Category: Romance
            Warning: Forced Marriage, Aliens Made Them Do It (though nothing explicit)
            Summary: Sam and Martouf/Lantash strand on an alien planet during a festival.
            Prompt: 092. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, DHD malfunction and village rules

AO3 | Symbiotica

Author: lady_katana4544
            Title: New Partnerships
            Characters: Samantha Carter, Jolinar, ensemble
            Pairings: strongly implied Jolinar/Lantash
            Category: Adventure
            Warnings: Canon-Typical Violence
            Summary: In which a bond forms when Sam encourages Jolinar to keep fighting.
            Prompt: 052. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, the ashrak did not succeed in killing her.

AO3 | Symbiotica link coming soon

Author: roeskva
            Title: Apophis's Loyal Servants
            Characters: Aldwin, Malek
            Pairings: None
            Category: Angst, hurt/comfort, pre-series, character background
            Warnings: Canon-typical violence and torture. Minor character death.
            Summary: How did Aldwin become a Tok'ra host?
            Prompt: 007. SG-1, Aldwin, let's hear his background - why did he become a host?

AO3 | Symbiotica

Author: roeskva
            Title: Still Alive
            Characters: Jacob/Selmak, Martouf/Lantash, others
            Pairings: None
            Category: Angst, adventure, episode tag
            Prompt: 028. SG-1, Jacob|Selmak, to their surprise, they are not dead, but wake up in a Goa'uld sarcophagus. Someone poisoned them and gave them to the Goa'uld. Who?
            Warnings: Temporary character death
            Summary: Jacob and Selmak are somewhat surprised when they wake up in a sarcophagus, as prisoners of Zipacna. Particularly since the last they remember is dying, after helping to kill all the replicators. Episode tag to “Stargate SG-1 S08xE18: Threads”.

AO3 | Symbiotica

3 are gen, and 1 only has mention of canon relationship and is otherwise gen! Very unusual! Mostly fics are ship!
            sigpic

Comment

Busy with work, unfortunately.
              Getting busy with school myself.
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LtKatia View Post
                  Awww, that's so cute!
                  sigpic

Comment

More pics! From Stuck, to celebrate Valentine's Day

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Anyone got any recs for new, romantic Sam/Martouf/Lantash fic? I'm moving this weekend, and I don't know how long it will be before my internet works the new place, so I'd love to download some wonderful shippy fic!

Comment

I recced some in the Tok'ra and Goa'uld fic thread, for others that are interested. Most of those are mine
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X