Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost EVERYTHING.

Except for half of my bookmarks and some photoshop files.

I know where to find the pics.
    Most of them in Skadis PB.
    sigpic

Comment

*hugs* Luci - that's terrible

Great icons!
      sigpic
      Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Ringy! *hugs*

Yeah. Could be worse. At least my computer is still working.
        And thanks.
        sigpic

Comment

Poor Luci! *huggles* If you need lots of pics from my photobucket account, I can download and zip the directories you want (I have ftp access to it) and then put the zipped file someplace you can download. That's easier/quicker than having to download one picture at a time.
          sigpic
          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

That would be great Skadi.

I have a recovery program...but I would take forever to save them and sort them all out.
            It already took hours to save the most important pics.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              That would be great Skadi.

I have a recovery program...but I would take forever to save them and sort them all out.
              It already took hours to save the most important pics.
              I just started my ftp program and told it to download everything (I want a new local backup anyway). Just tell me what you want. I can zip all of it, but I don't know how much space all of it is. I'll tell you when it's downloaded.
              sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I'd like to know the link to where you put it as well. I would like many of the pics in your photobucket account, but I always give up after a short while when I start downloading them because there are so many.
                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I have 140 gb of space. And I did have all the pics you have as well I think. So I will take them all.
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles* everyone Miss you all! I'm trying to login to gateworld at least once a week

Nothing much happens here - got a TV again now Now I just need dvd player, or cable. All I have is an antenna, and the signal isn't too good. Haven't found one that shows Stargate yet, but the TV was the first step

Sucks with your files, Luci Hope you find everything again.
                    sigpic
                    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Oh I found everything again. It's just hell of work to restore it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I downloaded and zipped everything. It takes up 321 MB unzipped. Since it is .jpg files mostly, which are already compressed (as far as I know), they only went down to 302 MB when zipped, but at least it is all in one file now. You can download it from here

photobucket_pics.zip - 302.0 Mb

If there is any problems or if you would rather have me split it in smaller files, then just pm me (or write here).

It contains everything, including various banners and icons that you, Luci have made. I think there is also a bunch of smilies I have found various places. Apart from that it should all be pictures from either SG or other movies with Jr
                        sigpic

Comment

*weeee*

Thank you so much. *hugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

It's been too long since this picture was posted here

sigpic

Comment

mmmm...LOVE that pic, thanks Skadi!
                              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              sigpic

Comment

Now can continue doing my arts without searching for all pics again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X