Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
    Hmm, so I ventured out into the General Stargate Discussion area with a thread about how the people Carter loves are all gentle, quiet, and sweet, except when it comes to her attraction to Jack, and I was hoping to find a little shipper equality in discussing the issue. Nah, just lots of S/J shippers who think that she must be "meant" for him because she keeps falling back on him after all those "boring" guys who fall for her die. I'm a little depressed now...must drown myself in some good Sam/Martouf/Lantash.
    Yeah, lots of people don't like the Tok'ra, and hate everyone who might be a rival to Jack.
    I know several who celebrated Martouf's death, because now he wouldn't get between Sam and her 'one true love' Jack. Besides the fact that it's not very nice, to say the least, to celebrate someone's death, I actually think that it is also an insult to Jack.
    The reason for this is that they must believe he only has a chance when every other man that might be interested in Sam, is dead. How can he be her 'one true love' then, when she only wants him if she can't get anyone else?
    sigpic
    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

I know. All my friends who like Stargate, tells me the Tok'ra are bad guys, 'because Jack don't trust the snakeheads' - they actually said that!
      Regarding peoples opinion of Martouf - I reread the 'Timelines' story that was mentioned on either this or the Jr. Bourne/Martouf thunk thread, and made the mistake of looking at the reviews (I even forgot writing one myself - oops). One of the reviewers had this to say about sweet, gentle, kind Martouf and Lantash (in general, he is only in the story for a few lines):

"The guy was just creepy and how he transplanted his feelings for his woman from Rosha to Jolinar and then to Sam who had nothing to do with Rosha... creepy and obssessive. Even delusional."

I am depressed that people would say such a thing! - and don't they understand that they loved both their mates, not just the host? What made the person think they didn't love Jolinar for herself, and not just because she was in Rosha? *snif*

-Snotr
      sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
      (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
      Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Let's talk about something nice instead, I don't want to hear about all the people that is so hung up on O'Neill and Sam together that they have to diss anyone else. Let us talk about Sam/Martouf/Lantash and how cute they are together. Here are some nice pictures of them together. How sweet!

Spoiler:

And a few from another movie, just because they are cute together.

Spoiler:

-Skadi
        sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
          Let's talk about something nice instead, I don't want to hear about all the people that is so hung up on O'Neill and Sam together that they have to diss anyone else. Let us talk about Sam/Martouf/Lantash and how cute they are together. Here are some nice pictures of them together. How sweet!

Now see, that brings sunshine to my life! Who could imagine a cuter couple?

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Skadi
            Hi! Just found this thread. Very cute pictures!
            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
              Welcome to the Sam/Martouf/Lantash shippers!

-Skadi
              sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

WELCOME !!!
                sigpic
                button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Thank you

The thread looks good - pics and fanfic. What more could I wish for?

Do you know if there is a Rosha/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash ship thread? Or just some fanfic?
                  sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Thank you

Do you know if there is a Rosha/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash ship thread? Or just some fanfic?
                    I did a search, and as far as I can tell there is no such thread. Make one, if you want to

There is some fanfic out there, but even less than for Sam/Martouf/Lantash, maybe 2-3 stories all together. I don't remember the names of any of them right now, sorry, it's been a long time since I read them. I will post it here if I find them (though it will be slightly off topic).

I think your best bet is to take a look at Symbiotica again. I really don't know any other places that has as much Tok'ra fanfic.

-Skadi
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you

Found this on fanfiction.net, but it's not finished (and you never know if they ever will be):

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4025720/1/Destiny

-Snotr

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                        Found this on fanfiction.net, but it's not finished (and you never know if they ever will be):

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4025720/1/Destiny

-Snotr
                        That actually starts off pretty good. I do hope they finish it. I normally don't start reading anything unless it is already finished - I just hate starting on a good story and then never getting the rest of it!

-Skadi
                        sigpic

Comment

Just posting a pic because nothing much is happening in this thread:

Spoiler:

-Snotr

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

From time to time you read fanfics where Sam decides to take a symbiote eventually, usually because she is Martouf/Lantash's mate and wishes to live with them for longer than a human would.
                            Do any of you think she would do that? The only mentionings in the show is:

'In the line of fire': she seems genuinly sad that Jolinar is dead
                            'Tok'ra I & II': while she doesn't want to be host to Selmak (she can't handle the idea of one more personality in her head, as she already don't know if she is Sam or Jolinar), but she does say that she might have found the whole thing enlightening, if she hadn't fought Jolinar.

Personally, I think that she would eventually consider blending, if she were to become Martouf and Lantash's mate.

-Skadi
                            sigpic

Comment

From time to time you read fanfics where Sam decides to take a symbiote eventually, usually because she is Martouf/Lantash's mate and wishes to live with them for longer than a human would.
                              Do any of you think she would do that? The only mentionings in the show is:

'In the line of fire': she seems genuinly sad that Jolinar is dead
                              'Tok'ra I & II': while she doesn't want to be host to Selmak (she can't handle the idea of one more personality in her head, as she already don't know if she is Sam or Jolinar), but she does say that she might have found the whole thing enlightening, if she hadn't fought Jolinar.

Personally, I think that she would eventually consider blending, if she were to become Martouf and Lantash's mate.

-Skadi
                              Yes, I actually think she might do that. I rewatched Tok'ra I and II (again) yesterday, and she actually looks as if she is considering it - and she appears very convincing when she tells Jack that she might have found it enlightening if she hadn't fought Jolinar and had known what the Tok'ra was.

-Snotr

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                                Yes, I actually think she might do that. I rewatched Tok'ra I and II (again) yesterday, and she actually looks as if she is considering it - and she appears very convincing when she tells Jack that she might have found it enlightening if she hadn't fought Jolinar and had known what the Tok'ra was.

-Snotr
                                I agree. I think the biggest obstacle is being around Jack all the time—he's so anti-Tok'ra, it's no wonder no one is quite comfortable with the idea. I think if she spent some time just with the Tok'ra, and saw more of them than their warfare/strategy side, it wouldn't be a difficult decision.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                                ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X