No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was kvasir and I want to kick him away everytime he appears in that very important moment.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      It was kvasir and I want to kick him away everytime he appears in that very important moment.
      Drop Kick him, or grab him by his scrawny neck, show him the window and ask him which pane of glass he'd like to go through? Yep, I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates the little grey slug
      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Actually I think he's a pretty funny little guy...but i really hate him in that moment.

Just like Daniel. He's my first and everlasting SG love but I really wanna kick him from that dune in "The Tok'Ra".
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          Actually I think he's a pretty funny little guy...but i really hate him in that moment.

Just like Daniel. He's my first and everlasting SG love but I really wanna kick him from that dune in "The Tok'Ra".
          Oh yeah when he comes up behind them? Smooth, really smooth. Couldn't he tell they were getting better acquainted and cool his hels for a few minutes? I bet Jack sent him and the Council wouldn't have minded waiting a little while?

On another note, this is my 1000th post, and I get to share it with my Luci, how special is that? *blows out the candles*

Comment

on 1000 wonderful posts. *huggles*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
              Awwww. Why couldn't the next line of the script read something like : Sam and Martouf's eyes meet, he takes her in hs arms, they kiss? That's how I'd have written it. Mind you'I'd have murdered that Asgard who interrupted them, too. (sorry, I have a 'brain fog' right now,was it Heimdall?)
              Is there a way to edit that picture so they're closer together, so it looks like they're kissing? Just wondering...

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
              ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                Is there a way to edit that picture so they're closer together, so it looks like they're kissing? Just wondering...
                Good idea! Do we hve anyone that is good at manips?

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                  Good idea! Do we hve anyone that is good at manips?
                  Maybe Luci? Or perhaps Skadi - she postd a number of Sam/Martouf manips she'd done some time ago
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Originally posted by RingThing View Post
                    Maybe Luci? Or perhaps Skadi - she postd a number of Sam/Martouf manips she'd done some time ago
                    I can try, but I'm not very good at doing manips. I probably won't have time to do it until Monday evening, though.
                    sigpic
                    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

They look so cute!

sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                        They look so cute!

They do indeed! Looking into each others eyes
                        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                          I can try, but I'm not very good at doing manips. I probably won't have time to do it until Monday evening, though.
                          Please do! We'll be happy for any attempt!
                          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Heh - thats one of the pics wher Marty looks like Spock!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

I tried to do that kissing manip...but the pics are just too dark...and making them brighter makes the quality look like crap.

But I'm working on another thing. I'm too tired to finish it tonight, so I try tomorrow.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X