Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
    You put Jolinar in someone else besides Rosha and Sam? So an AU? I don't mind sex-scenes
    Very much an AU, and no, it's not any of the Tok'ra that we know. I hide my eyes and blush a lot at my sex scenes *giggle* They're really fun to write, though. Luci is in possession of a 'first draft' but I don't think she's read it yet
    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
      Very much an AU, and no, it's not any of the Tok'ra that we know. I hide my eyes and blush a lot at my sex scenes *giggle* They're really fun to write, though. Luci is in possession of a 'first draft' but I don't think she's read it yet
      Looking forward to reading the story - I would be too shy to write sex scenes, but I happily read them
      sigpic
      button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
        Looking forward to reading the story - I would be too shy to write sex scenes, but I happily read them
        I feel the same way And don't worry about it sounding like an orgy - it doesn't, because we all now it's because each Tok'ra are two people I we certainly want to hear about all the participants
        sigpic
        [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

sigpic
          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
              I feel the same way And don't worry about it sounding like an orgy - it doesn't, because we all now it's because each Tok'ra are two people I we certainly want to hear about all the participants
              Thanks guys! You'll all be the first ones to read it when finished, I promise! Any and all feedback will be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                *snif* I always gets sad when seeing pics from RE - why didn't he stay? I dearly hope he went back to his own universe and got Sam back!
                My ships: sigpic
                (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Lots of pretty pics. Thanks, Skadi
                    My ships: sigpic
                    (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Gorgeous *sighs* Thankies, Skadi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*sigh* he looks good in RE as well, even though I prefer him in his Tok'ra garb - and with the shorter hair

I still want to see a story where he gets Sam back...
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi guys. I need your help! Jr cannot cme to the Vancouver con unless he is booked for it, and as you all know, I would die to meet him (not literally, I am still sane) so we're trying to get as many people as possible to email Creation and ask for him to be booked.

The address is [email protected]

And if I can ever do anything for anyone else, just ask. I'll be in your debt forever if he shows up! *plus lots of photos of him and AT*

Comment

Yes - get photos of him with AT. I SO hope the email-campaign will work
                              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                                Yes - get photos of him with AT. I SO hope the email-campaign will work
                                Me too! (me three, says my symbiote)

Comment

Working...
                                X