This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Titania V V
    ....So I want to say keep up the FINE WORK you've all been doing ladies, for those of us who lurk do truly appreciate your lustful "appreciations" of The Sexiest Man in the Universe!!
    Glad to see you are still around Titania, must be tough work to try and catch up with all the silliness during library trips! Do the other folks give you odd looks when you pull out your industrial fan or slide into a pile of goo on the carpet?

Your ten year old knows something good when she sees it. Maybe she can teach my nine and seven year olds a few things!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      Oh my... *thinks of Chris Judge in one of the DVD specials* He said something about loving the look on Rick's face whenever there's going to be gunplay.

The man really knows how to handle his gun!
      Oh which DVD special was that - I don't recall hearing it!! Or was I just phased by Rick's gorgeousness

*mmmm dreams of coming back in the next life as Jack's gun *

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
        Oh which DVD special was that - I don't recall hearing it!! Or was I just phased by Rick's gorgeousness

*mmmm dreams of coming back in the next life as Jack's gun *
        LOL. I honestly don't remember which special or commentary he said it on. I just remember he laughed when he said it.

*imagines being the gun* Hmmm the feel of those long tapered fingers sliding over my stock, oiling my barrel, loading a fresh round into my...

PG Forum?

*ahem, cough* Oh...sorry I was just lusting I mean fantasizing....

Comment

*imagines being the gun* Hmmm the feel of those long tapered fingers sliding over my stock, oiling my barrel, loading a fresh round into my...

PG Forum?

Oh yes indeed!!! The soft touch of his long, elegant fingers over my casing, the tightness of hands teasing my trigger ...... oh dear where did that come from - its the sleep deprivation .... it does wonders for the imagination!!!

Mmmm I think maybe we should have 'PG Forum' in neon lights above the door in here - just to remind us!!!

Comment

LOL. I honestly don't remember which special or commentary he said it on. I just remember he laughed when he said it.

PG Forum?

Ooooh, now there's an image! Just the thought of those luscious hands running all over me. Yummmm! Just the thought will give me good dreams for weeks...
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Oh yes indeed!!! The soft touch of his long, elegant fingers over my casing, the tightness of hands teasing my trigger ...... oh dear where did that come from - its the sleep deprivation .... it does wonders for the imagination!!!
              uh...er...can I borrow that excuse? Or better yet maybe I'll go to bed early. Great dream material dontcha know!

Mmmm I think maybe we should have 'PG Forum' in neon lights above the door in here - just to remind us!!!
              PG FORUM

How's that?

Comment

uh...er...can I borrow that excuse? Or better yet maybe I'll go to bed early. Great dream material dontcha know!
                Oh its the excuse I always use, for most Jack related 'lapses' Oh always good dream material - hence why he's on my bedroom wall!!!

PG FORUM

How's that?
                You think that's big enough ???

Comment

You think that's big enough ???
                  So there I was innocently wandering through the posts and I'm reading about Jack and his big gun, lovely fingers, those white trousers he wears in the conan clip, his hands at his pockets and the next thing I read is the above....ladies ( ) what exactly were you talking about?

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                    So there I was innocently wandering through the posts and I'm reading about Jack and his big gun, lovely fingers, those white trousers he wears in the conan clip, his hands at his pockets and the next thing I read is the above....ladies ( ) what exactly were you talking about?
                    The gun... we were talking about the gun...Uh...did that sound convincing? No...well... have a Jack!!!!!

Comment

Was just thinking and yes, I know this has been mentioned before but I thought it was worth mentioning again. Maybe we should get t-shirts made so we can recognize each other at cons (okay, so this just got REALLY relevant for me). We could put a nice big picture of Jack on front (close to our hearts you know) and some of Mala's potato art on back for those who are shippers. Opinions? Suggestions? I would be willing to check into getting them made if anyone is seriously interested. (Sacrificing myself in the name of the cause you know )

Comment

well... have a Jack!!!!!
                        For me aww thanks Rural. Here have one too.

Not sure about the ethical okayness of having his kid in the picture so if anyone has a negitive opinion about it I'll take it down. But it's such a nice pic.
                        Attached Files

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                          Was just thinking and yes, I know this has been mentioned before but I thought it was worth mentioning again. Maybe we should get t-shirts made so we can recognize each other at cons (okay, so this just got REALLY relevant for me). We could put a nice big picture of Jack on front (close to our hearts you know) and some of Mala's potato art on back for those who are shippers. Opinions? Suggestions? I would be willing to check into getting them made if anyone is seriously interested. (Sacrificing myself in the name of the cause you know )
                          Have you heard of CafePress.com? You could have a whole range of merchandise for you lucky con people, including t-shirts.

geeky

Comment

For me aww thanks Rural. Here have one too.

Not sure about the ethical okayness of having his kid in the picture so if anyone has a negitive opinion about it I'll take it down. But it's such a nice pic.
                            I would think it would be okay as long as it was a public event they were at, like the Shrek event or a charity thing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              I think it would be great if you ladies had shirts or something at the con. If you do dream up something, please remember to get a picture taken and post it for us not able to be there. I would love to be the fly on the wall seeing all of you in your T-shirts or whatever you decide.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, not sure about that either but I just love to see pics of him with Wylie--He's just gorgeous when he's in "daddy" mode! Of course, he's gorgeous the rest of the time too!

Comment

Working...
                                X