Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice lips! I like that one. I think I'm liking Jack in the later seasons more and more...

Reading back over the past few days, I see there's been RDA hair and hat discussions. I thought this was funny because coincidentally on AbydosGate they've been having some 'polls':

THE DEFINITIVE JACK O'NEILL HEAD GEAR PAGE
    http://jack.stargate-sg1.hu/ohboy.php

THE DEFINITIVE JACK O'NEILL HAIR PAGE
    http://jack.stargate-sg1.hu/yessir.php
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
      Thanks so much, Mala and Tame, for the RDA-style defibrillators.

One problem, though -- you use THOSE paddles on me, and I would awaken
      to see RDA/Jack/Mac, and go into ventricular spasms again!

Oh, I see. You would use these just to torture hussies like myself.
      (Revive, faint, revive, faint...bwahahahahahahaaaaaa!)
      Oz
      Hmmm, you've got a point there... But I'm confused - has anyone EVER used those elusive paddles on you? I know I've heard you call for them numerous times, but I think they've been missing for quite a while. And now with this new replacement RDA model, I think you might be calling for them more often!

I mean, having RDA pressed up against your chest wouldn't exactly be a BAD thing, would it?.....
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, everyone, this is my first attempt at this so be kind.

He's ready and waiting!
        Tasha
        JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
          Hi

I am still waiting on my Vol 35 disc. UGH I've never had a problem and the time I do it has to be with that one. My luck is just horrid lately. Anyway, in the meantime I'm still working on converting my captures over to DVD ones for Season 7. I've finished 3 more and they're up now, Lifeboat, Enemy Mine and Space Race.
          I wonder if the sales for Vol. 35 are higher than usual for RDA's Beyond the Gate. Anyway, great caps! (for such Jack-light episodes). Can't wait until you screencap the extras. Need more of those open vest pix (see Tame's sig) and behind the scenes from Death Knell .

Originally posted by RDAfan61
          In the Lifeboat commentary PdL mentions that this is the ep that RDA's father died during. In fact in the later scenes like Jack watching Daniel through the glass the actors came back and redid those scenes so he could react to them. Also the scene on the ship at the end, RDA filmed his stuff seperately at a later time. They were not acting together. Also when we see shots of him from the back, it's really Bill Nikolai. He remarked that this one he would always remember as the one RDA's dad died during. Now it's the same for me as well. <sigh> He remarks at what a trooper he was too to come back and film that stuff for the show so quickly after his dad died too as it could have cost a lot of money if they had had to stop production.

Hope you'll stop by and take a look.
          Enjoy
          Shelly
          Thanks for sharing that story. RDA is a remarkable man. And I'm not talking about his acting ability or his good looks.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            Hmmm, you've got a point there... But I'm confused - has anyone EVER used those elusive paddles on you? I know I've heard you call for them numerous times, but I think they've been missing for quite a while. And now with this new replacement RDA model, I think you might be calling for them more often!

I mean, having RDA pressed up against your chest wouldn't exactly be a BAD thing, would it?.....
            My ample chest would probably smother the poor lad.

Oh, sure they were used. Otherwise I wouldn't be here...well, except
            that the gutter is indeed like a sarcophagus. Either way I would revive.

If I can't have Jack himself compressing by chest, then having his face
            squashed against me and receiving a huge jolt is just as nice!!

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
            in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT

He's ready and waiting!
              Way to go Tasha!

Welcome to the club! I like it! A very good first attempt (and I'm not just being kind). Looks very inviting...
              sigpic

Comment

(gutter image)
                He's ready and waiting!
                Oooooh! That looks a lot like the shallow end to me!

Home sweet home...

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Thanks for sharing that story. RDA is a remarkable man. And I'm not talking about his acting ability or his good looks.
                  I agree. From the few instances where I've had the opportunity to observe RDA as himself and not in a role, I have seen a man I admire for his dedication to his family and his beliefs.
                  Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

If I can't have Jack himself compressing by chest, then having his face squashed against me and receiving a huge jolt is just as nice!!

Oz
                    Wait. Who's receiving the jolt?!?
                    sigpic

Comment

Way to go Tasha!

Welcome to the club! I like it! A very good first attempt (and I'm not just being kind). Looks very inviting...

Oooooh! That looks a lot like the shallow end to me!

Home sweet home...
                      Thank you for your kind words. I never knew it took so much work to put a picture together. It should be easier next time now that I have figured out the program. RDA is completely worth it though so I guess my sacrifice wasn't in vain.
                      Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Wait. Who's receiving the jolt?!?
                        The implications are electrifying.
                        Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Oh before I forget! I've got some nice new shiny caps from Conan's show (thanks to SUSAN!)

As it's already been said, RDA is looking so fine! Love the new shirt and white khakis (esp. the pockets on those pants ).... I might do some more or put up a page (haven't decided yet). Shelly already has some very nice ones on her web site. And there are a few on GW too.

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I never knew it took so much work to put a picture together. It should be easier next time now that I have figured out the program. RDA is completely worth it though so I guess my sacrifice wasn't in vain.
                            Oh this craziness of mine is definitely a labor of love! And it does get easier. I'm looking forward to more of your creations!
                            sigpic

Comment

He's ready and waiting!
                              Tasha:

If this is your first attempt, then I can't wait for more. It gives hope to this more inexperienced user that I too may figure it out someday. I am gonna borrow a word from the germans; WUNDERBAR, and I am ready to jump in.
                              Last edited by Kliggins; 19 May 2004, 08:13 PM. Reason: .
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh before I forget! I've got some nice new shiny caps from Conan's show (thanks to SUSAN!)

As it's already been said, RDA is looking so fine! Love the new shirt and white khakis (esp. the pockets on those pants ).... I might do some more or put up a page (haven't decided yet). Shelly already has some very nice ones on her web site. And there are a few on GW too.

Oh yes...he looks absolutely mouth-watering (literally). I almost missed seeing this on the big screen...had to run frantically downstairs to turn the show on since my husband and kids weren't near as excited and wouldn't change the station upstairs. I'm glad no one else watched it with me though...I'm not sure if they would have understood the worshipping gestures I was making at the tv screen.
                                Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X