This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    The Shades of Grey one has been around for a while, but the Forever pix looks like the one I capped and cropped for the Leatherman Collection.
    In that case...THANK YOU MALA

Originally posted by Mala
    Anyway, I've been catching up on the Shipper's thread. So much to read! (but sort of despressing). Maybe I'll put up a couple of nice S/J caps over there.
    That is why I am over here posting pics...cheering myself up
    Originally posted by Mala
    And when we get to our NEW thread, we'll have to put up our favs again. My new fav (a few pages back) is the one I lifted from Beth and made all shiney and new.

Hmmm, maybe I'll make some new shiny ones from the Conan show....Love Jack's new 'uniform!' Very droolworthy
    Oh doesn't he look good......mmmm I just wanted to run my hands through his hair the entire time...and NOT even for science
    And when you get those capped THANK YOU IN ADVANCE cause I know I will put some of those in the album
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMMMM ever so
      yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmie
      Pics Ladies thanks

Now I can go to
      sleep with a smile
      on my face and
      have wonderful
      dreams of Our love

Sg-1 Rocks!!!
      &
      Rick is very Yummie

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        well I am in a pouty lip mood so I thought this pic perfect for my mood

dontcha just wanna...........
        OMG Yeeesssssssss I wanna. Tame, Tame what you do to us. Isn't it great
        sigpic

Comment

more lips, more serious eyes, oh heck just more Jack!!!
          jaw dropping HUNK
          Jeez Louise!! Absolutely gorgeous and from my favorite episode. Thank you Tame, thank you MALA, thank you Beth. Thank you for reducing me to drooling, babbling idiot who is going back for more

Tame, congratulations on your go'ald underling promotion? Love your jaw dropping and tongue smileys.
          Last edited by Kliggins; 16 May 2004, 04:09 AM. Reason: .
          sigpic

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
            Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
            Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmie
            Pic Tame:-)

Thank You Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
            Much
            That Man is totally sooooooooooooooooooo
            very Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmie
            and that picture just proves in soooooooo
            Many ways

Thanks again Tame
            Now I can go to work with a smile

C-ya
            Campers
            Have A fun Sunday
            Sg-1 Rocks!!!
            &
            Rick is very Yummie

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
              Weekend special on aisle 3.

I give you Conan! Beware a hot RDA. This will only be up until Monday morning, so grab it while you can folks.

There are some vague season 8 spoilers here. Mostly having to do with Carter. And they also show the Atlantis set, and inadvertantly, I think, give away some Atlantis spoilers.

Enjoy!

http://www.ewokmonster.com/videos/conan.htm

Oh Susan - I've been trying to download this all afternoon and it says its not there!!! Please don't say you've taken it down early

EDIT: Just saw your other post
              Last edited by Jacksbabe; 16 May 2004, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                Oh, Jacksbabe -- you know YOU'VE always been in the TOP 5 or 6!!......

Now if you're talking about rankings as in 'rank' and Oz's comments about 'smellovision via the internet' well, then you might want to think about asking about 'where you 'rank!' " (hey, it was Oz's idea in the first place...)
                Well its good to know that I'm still Top 5/6 - even having broadband now it's hard keeping up with you gals. Mmm thinks I should abandon family altogether and just devote myself 100% to the Gutter Gals

'Smellovision' mmm I must have missed that post (reading at 1 am isn't always best advised!) Well who was it asked him via the Explorer Unit Q&A what aftershave he wore? *whistles completely uninnocently*

Oh could you imagine it, as he walked across the screen you got a waft of 'Eau de Anderson'

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                  LOL Yes I noticed. What's the addy of your site? Am I blind, that could be these days. Would love to check it out.

Shelly
                  Oh my site is http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/jacks_fishing_club - but I warn you it is very much in its larval infancy (never seem to get enough time to upload stuff!!) A lot of it is still in 'offline' mode

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                    Oh my site is http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/jacks_fishing_club - but I warn you it is very much in its larval infancy (never seem to get enough time to upload stuff!!) A lot of it is still in 'offline' mode
                    I really like the banner you have on the screen caps page. Especially the little pictures with the RDA next to them. That looks cool.
                    Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                      I really like the banner you have on the screen caps page. Especially the little pictures with the RDA next to them. That looks cool.
                      Wow! That was quick!!!

Yeah a friend helped me with the banner (he has a better graphics prog than me) but the idea was mine.

Glad you like - it will get better - honest

Comment

...I am so easy

*Red whistles a quiet little tune to herself*
                        Not saying a word. Not one. Nuh-uh. No Sir.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                          *Red whistles a quiet little tune to herself*
                          Not saying a word. Not one. Nuh-uh. No Sir.
                          I thank you for your restraint.....ROFL
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                            Looking good so far.......I love that pic of Jack fishing!!!!!! Can't wait A new RDA site WOOHOO

Comment

Hi everyone

I see you all have been busy posting some delectable pics and a really yummy link since I've been gone. Downloading the Conan thing now, I just hope I can get it all before Susan has to yank it permanently. In regards to the pictures posted by Tame...uh...YUM!!! seems like a good description to me. To Shelly...screencaps=THUNK!!!!!

I've just gotten back from a rather stressful but good weekend and spent the better part of a half hour catching up here. Thanks so much for the giggles ladies. Yes I use that term loosely and with the utmost respect to the hussies among us!

((((((((((hugs))))))))) to you all.

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/7x08-SR/SR_149.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                OMG Yeeesssssssss I wanna. Tame, Tame what you do to us. Isn't it great

I really like him lots .....with longer hair... not too keen on the shaving head he had at the end of season 7

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for those wonderful pics

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X