This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Oh thank you, Oz! What a kind and generous soul you are.

Did you know that all work and no play also makes Jack cranky - and when he gets cranky, he tends to get a bit "intense"??
    Intense? Cranky? You're right, this calls for a coordinated effort.
    I get to throw my arms around the southern half!

Oh, heck, maybe we should just hold him down with a full body hug, the way
    the Croc Hunter subdues crocodiles. I'd hate to put a burlap bag over
    Jack's eyes, though...

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      Okay< Tame I Tried To Quote You But The Shift Key Is Stuck And Well< You Can See The Result!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhh!

Anyway< I Was Just Going To Complement Your "dedication"_____to The Tall Tale!
      This is the Thanks I get for TRYING to make us sound legitimate.....sheesh!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Which is a derivative of the verb to be "sauced"?
        If he has that look - see previously posted link courtesy of Mala50 -
        he can *sauce* me ANYTIME
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          I will promptly begin working on my own but for now.....

I'll just Take my Jack to go
          Hey, that's my boy! (a mighty fine screencap, I'd say ). I'm so glad he's in your care now, Tame. Keep him safe but don't lick him too hard.
          sigpic

Comment

I keep breathing in this drool mist...."HEY OZ...what's in this???????"
            A bit o' Essence of Jack, with a pinch of OutDoor MacGyver Energy,
            mixed with Eau d'Come Hither, a drop of Guinness, a tad liquid lust,
            topped off with RDA Scent (which, according to Amanda Tapping,
            is very intoxicating indeed!)

Breathe deeply....

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Hey, that's my boy! (a mighty fine screencap, I'd say ). I'm so glad he's in your care now, Tame. Keep him safe but don't lick him too hard.
              A VERY good screencap!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!
              He's tough trust me

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyh
                Hello Ladies,

How this picture!
                Here is the address:
                http://versaphile.com/fanwork/sg/reading.html
                ****THUNK!!!!*****
                My entire being is all guttterrr muuussshhh. Myy ffinngerss seemm ttoo bee liquiiffyying innto aa pudddle oof messs....boy did that get my heart racing!!! YUMMY! Thank you stanleyh for that link!!
                If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

I understand COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!! its so hard being a dedicated fan
                  A dedicated fan?

<pssst! Tame, we're doing it in the name of scholarly research, remember? I'm working the 'art' angle and you and Susan are doing it for the acting! And Oz is, um, in this for the science?>
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad he's in your care now, Tame. Keep him safe but don't lick him too hard.
                    Soldier Jack likes it rough. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
                    (Please see previously posted tongue pic a few days back.)

--Oz

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                      A bit o' Essence of Jack, with a pinch of OutDoor MacGyver Energy,
                      mixed with Eau d'Come Hither, a drop of Guinness, a tad liquid lust,
                      topped off with RDA Scent (which, according to Amanda Tapping,
                      is very intoxicating indeed!)

Breathe deeply....
                      oh, so that's what 'huswif' really means...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                        I've always really liked these - wow!!!
                        Well Jacksbabe, after almost a day of droolin...I mean close inspection of the picture/s, they are definitely sunglasses, but hey, that won't stop me or any of the gals here seeing it otherwise for something else And can you almost see me in the other picture how much he's enjoying an eye to eye conversation with me?? ...look very close, you'll just see a teeny tiny bit of my finger just wanting to stroke that chest of his......aaahhhh!!! *big sigh*

(A thank you to Laurie for the pics that Jacksbabe posted)

Comment

oh, so that's what 'huswif' really means...
                          LOL!!! And on that note, I shall trundle off to my sleep chamber in the
                          sublevel of the shallow end of the gutter. It takes to much effort to
                          remain deep -- I keep drifting back toward this end.

I have some luscious RDA pix to occupy my thoughts tonight.
                          Thanks, Gutter Gals. I hope to get five hours of sleep. Oh goody.

Night night. Sleep tight.
                          Do let O'Neill bite -- just a little.

Comment

LOL!!! And on that note, I shall trundle off to my sleep chamber in the sublevel of the shallow end of the gutter. It takes to much effort to
                            remain deep -- I keep drifting back toward this end.

I have some luscious RDA pix to occupy my thoughts tonight.
                            Thanks, Gutter Gals. I hope to get five hours of sleep. Oh goody.

Night night. Sleep tight.
                            Do let O'Neill bite -- just a little.
                            'Night Oz. Well, I'm on the East Coast (of the shallow end) and should go, too. It's late but I missed the banter! I always live on 5 hrs sleep, btw.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              I am registered at corbis.com. If you want to drop in there and view without the watermark, login with username badtyper and password mnnc31. There are 160 pictures and they are droolworthy so take lots of bibs, buckets and you know.
                              OMG!! I have just had a heart attack and a complete stroke....I have died and gone to RDA heaven Thanks Kliggins
                              Last edited by Aphrodite; 13 May 2004, 10:00 PM.

Comment

OK, so I really don't know *how* to make a poster, but somebody made one
                                for me on the old forum. It was my Jack meets Dr Seuss poem, surrounded
                                by lovely Jack pics. I love it. And someday I hope to make more.

Oz
                                HI Oz,
                                That was me. I'm working on an updated version. When I get done, I'll send you another.
                                Would you have any objections if I use this concept for a 'door decoration' at Media West? I can fit SOOOOO many more pictures on a door.
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X