X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
    I've always really liked these - wow!!!

Thanks to Laurie at rdaforever.com for them
    OMG!!!! How young is RDA is that top pic? They are certainly nice to come home to.
    sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      I ...SOOOOOOOOOOOO see what you mean Susan!!!!!!!!!

I *love* how he is *Acting* in this particlar pic
      Nice pic but that moustache has to go!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
        No worries!! Even if I *were* fast asleep, I would be dwellin' on the
        luscious RDA bits that keep my mind running wild. So it seems like I
        get no sleep at all. Ah, the suffering we endure for RDA fandom.

Hey, I admire Jack O'Neill's stamina, what with all these libidinous excuses
        for "ladies" hanging all over the poor guy! LOL. Nibbling, licking, drooling,
        petting, lunging, fainting -- bewildered Jack probably hasn't a clue what hit
        him! Egads, I love O'Neill...

[snip]

Oz
        Oh, yeah! He definitely needs stamina in here! With all our time differences, we could keep him...er...occupied aroung the clock. In shifts, if you will! The poor guy would probably think he'd died and gone to heaven (or that we were seriously disturbed, but I prefer the positive view )!

Glad everyone liked the vid--I just love getting new pics and video clips of him! Thank you to everyone (Tame, Susan, Mala, Rural, and anyone I may have missed) for sharing their wonderful RDA libraries with me ("libraries"---makes all this sound kind of respectable doesn't it? ) And thanks to Caty for the idea about using the...er...thoughts--great idea!
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Hello Ladies,

How this picture!
          Here is the address:
          http://versaphile.com/fanwork/sg/reading.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
            Oh my gosh. Don't even get me started on those St. Tropez pictures. I'm not sure he's ever looked hotter. The ones with the overalls without a shirt, standing on that cliff...

Where was I?
            WHAT????!!!!! DID I MISS A MEETING?? WHAT ST. TROPEZ PICS???!!

link please... (I'm begging)

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyh
              Hello Ladies,

How this picture!
              Here is the address:
              http://versaphile.com/fanwork/sg/reading.html
              OMG!!! I Just clicked on that link as my kids walked up! Had to shut the screen QUICK!! Downloaded it, though! They have to sleep sometime! Thanks for that!
              Last edited by marimba26; 13 May 2004, 12:30 PM. Reason: spelling--RDA haze

Comment

Check out the New Jack vid at this site:

http://www.geocities.com/gateslacker/gateslacker.html

My friend Glenda makes great vids. I just watched it this afternoon. It is to the song 100 years by Five for Fighting. It is awesome. : )
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  WHAT????!!!!! DID I MISS A MEETING?? WHAT ST. TROPEZ PICS???!!

link please... (I'm begging)
                  Laurie has some...

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...&expand=21,8,2

Starting with the second row, to the picture before the one in the red shirt. Those are the St. Tropez pictures.

This is a personal favorite...

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...xpand=21,8,2,6

There are more at www.corbis.com Search for Richard Dean Anderson, the St. Tropez pictures start on page 5. They all have that annoying watermark though. Kate has some on her site, and Laurie might have more, I didn't do a search of all her site.
                  Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                    Check out the New Jack vid at this site:

http://www.geocities.com/gateslacker/gateslacker.html

My friend Glenda makes great vids. I just watched it this afternoon. It is to the song 100 years by Five for Fighting. It is awesome. : )
                    Oooh, I LIKE that vid! Love that song--never thought of it as a song for SG-1 but I wstand corrected! Tell Glenda she did an excellent job! I've seen some other vids and especially like her vid for Teal'c! Didn't know that you were the ScaryM whose videos she hosts! Seen some of you vids too--they're realy good! Now I'm going to go back and watch them again! Thanks for announcing that one!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoon
                      WOW!
                      Great job on that Leatherman page.
                      *jumps into the gutter*
                      Ahhh, so nice to be back... and boy have you guys been busy in the past week!
                      Hello! Thanks - glad you like The Leather Man Collection. Lots of new faces, but as far as I can recall, you're one of the long-time gutter gals from the old GW forums and drooler extraordinaire. It's good to see you here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                        Ah dipsofjazz - you want one of the patented Gutter Gals Droolers Keyboard Covers
                        You've got the patent on those? Ok, find me a picture and we'll add it to the catalogue.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                          While I'm still on lay-off I have plenty of time to lollygag & drool over the previous nght's postings,but it's kinda boring splashing around in here by myself without the gals to entertain with witty reparte.Even Jack asked where you all were.....

oops!Just let the cat out of the bag!

Hee,hee......don't worry I tied him up with that old hammock so he wouldn't take off till you got here .I think I convinced him the Gutter was alot more fun than that mission to ....whatever...planet he was supposed to go to.I gotta go now,but he asked if you all could....uh....convince him some more .Don't worry,he's not too tired....... !
                          Oh you poor girl... That was one of Oz's clones! I had to go out of town for a few days and the REAL Jack was with me...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tauripeg
                            Hi, Good morning all. I'm usually a lurker, but I also really enjoy the pictures that everyone contributes. I am going to try to visit a little more often, and hope to get to know all you ladies a little better.(maybe next time I'll be brave enough to jump in the gutter with you guys).
                            Glad you have delurked tauripeg!! You have just made your first leap towards the gutter. Come on down, it will be a fun ride. Welcome to the gang.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                              Oh oh oh! I have a book with this picture in it. It's called Shirtless Men of Hollywood, or something like that. And RDA's in it! I bought it at a used book store. I'm sure it must discuss his acting as well, because I would never buy a book just because it was full of shirtless Hollywood actors.
                              Well, I saw a book called "The Great Actors of Hollywood" and I couldn't bring myself to buy it. Because all I could think of was, why the he** are all these guys DRESSED?!?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                I had so much fun *choosing* pictures
                                I just bet you did I am sure it was a hardship trying to decide what droolicious pictures to put on Oz's certificate. You probably just rushed right through them all. Oz's certificate was brilliant, as usual. Another standing ovation.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X