This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    I am still very new to this posting thing and will probably make many more mistakes. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    I shall try to send Jack over to your part of the gutter to help in any way
    possible. Would this be acceptable to you? teehee

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Aphrodite
      Hi Kliggins! My mistake I had thought our US hussies were all fast asleep. Glad that you're here though It's about 10pm here in eastern Australia, and this is pretty much the only time I can really have my time in the RDA "ocean of drool"
      This is the end of the day for me. I work a graveyard shift (9:30 p.m. to 6:00 am usually) and I always check the thunk thread to see who is hanging out or was hanging out while I was at work. I was really off in my time estimate, I thought it was in the afternoon there. Good thing I don't work with numbers isn't it?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
        I shall try to send Jack over to your part of the gutter to help in any way
        possible. Would this be acceptable to you? teehee

Oz
        Oz: I am going to ask you the same question I asked Jacksbabe; do you ever sleep? I know I am right in this one, it is only 7:00 a.m. in the shallow parts of Wis.

That would be more than acceptable. I just finished watching Show and Tell that I taped last night and he seemed to need some comfort so maybe we could console each other. Thanks for always thinking of us gutter hussies.

Congratulations on your certificate
        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=OzGirl]Aaaaacccckkkk!! What did you hormonally insane gutter dwellers notice?
          I noticed RDA holding sunglasses in such a way that it looked like a black
          rip, but is there a rip elsewhere? (If not, I can *provide* one! LOLOL)
          QUOTE]

Thank you Oz - I thought I was the only one that was not seeing what everyone else was seeing. I figured I was looking at the wrong picutre and I was just to embarrased to admit that I didn't know what I was doing.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
            For your thunking pleasure...

"Ladies Night" by Kool and the Gang

The link is in my sig--enjoy!
            Marimba! I love this video. It doesn't have the same old combination of
            pics -- not that I don't *adore* some of our favorite scenes, but you know,
            I like the fact that you seem to have put in some extra effort to combine
            more of the unusual ones that the Gutter Gang can appreciate.

**OzGirl gets all trembly in the extremities...**

Thank you Sooooooooo much!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              To Oz Girl
              Because you are the Princess of Prose & the Queen Of the Shallow End
              Shucks, Tame **Oz shuffles feet, and ducks her head, as she is suddenly
              very interested in he shoes **

Thank you!!!

I got a cert! You gave me a certificate. It's fantastic! I am speechless.
              (But not DROOL-less! LOL)

Oz

Comment

This is the end of the day for me. I work a graveyard shift (9:30 p.m. to 6:00 am usually) and I always check the thunk thread to see who is hanging out or was hanging out while I was at work. I was really off in my time estimate, I thought it was in the afternoon there. Good thing I don't work with numbers isn't it?
                You weren't that much off...hehehe... At least I know why you're in here at this time of the night...errr...morning...

and I must direct an apology to OzGirl too, that I assumed you were fast asleep but.....
                Originally posted by kliggins
                Oz: I am going to ask you the same question I asked Jacksbabe; do you ever sleep? I know I am right in this one, it is only 7:00 a.m. in the shallow parts of Wis.
                .....though I must ask what Kliggins is asking, or rather, who else in the US, or perhaps around the world out there, who is here, that is suppose to be in bed dreaming about RDA "generically speaking" between 11pm-8am? Cause I admire your stamina....you go girls!!
                If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

No! I never sleep. LOL Not with The Silver Fox occupying my thoughts
                  day and night. Actually, I *should* be leaving for work -- should have left
                  by now -- but I had to catch up. Can't visit the thread much at work.
                  And Real Life is raining on me, with funerals and such.

I crave the camaraderie of the RDA/Jack/Mac lovin' hussies in the gutter mists...

I just finished watching Show and Tell that I taped last night and he seemed to need some comfort so maybe we could console each other. Thanks for always thinking of us gutter hussies.

Congratulations on your certificate
                  Thank you! Which one is Show and Tell? Please summarize!! I especially
                  like RDA roles where he needs comfort.

Oz

Comment

Originally posted by Aphrodite
                    and I must direct an apology to OzGirl too, that I assumed you were fast asleep but.....
                    No worries!! Even if I *were* fast asleep, I would be dwellin' on the
                    luscious RDA bits that keep my mind running wild. So it seems like I
                    get no sleep at all. Ah, the suffering we endure for RDA fandom.

.....though I must ask what Kliggins is asking, or rather, who else in the US, or perhaps around the world out there, who is here, that is suppose to be in bed dreaming about RDA "generically speaking" between 11pm-8am? Cause I admire your stamina....you go girls!!
                    Hey, I admire Jack O'Neill's stamina, what with all these libidinous excuses
                    for "ladies" hanging all over the poor guy! LOL. Nibbling, licking, drooling,
                    petting, lunging, fainting -- bewildered Jack probably hasn't a clue what hit
                    him! Egads, I love O'Neill...

Off to work now! See ya.

Oz

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                      Which one is Show and Tell? Please summarize!! I especially
                      like RDA roles where he needs comfort.
                      The episode with the retu or retou child that wants to stay with Jack and has to go with Jacob to be fixed. That last scene in the gateroom is sooooo sad with Jack trying to keep it together; he looks so lost and in need of comfort. So we hussies should provide him comfort, should't we?

Summary: Jack and a child tugging at your heartstrings. RDA is sooooo good when acting with kids.
                      Last edited by Kliggins; 13 May 2004, 04:50 AM. Reason: another thought
                      sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Jacksbabe

Do you ever sleep? I swear I saw you in here all day yesterday. You must have more stamina than me or better organizational skills. I guess maybe it is not morning there anymore, maybe afternoon. However it is 4:45 a.m. in California.
                        Hi Kliggins!!!

Yes, I do manage to get some sleep in (amongst all the drooling) Well I'm not constantly here, just pop in alot at different times! I have friends in the US that I like to catch up with

No, its the afternoon here now. 4.45 am - so you dont sleep either lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                          No, its the afternoon here now. 4.45 am - so you dont sleep either lol
                          I do sleep, really! In fact I think I am going to have to think about it now as my fingers are getting incredibly stupid and not wanting to type. However, I am a night owl, hence the working the graveyard shift. Working graveyard also has the benefit of not having to deal with bosses/supervisors and getting a lot accomplished.
                          Last edited by Kliggins; 13 May 2004, 04:57 AM. Reason: total brain fade
                          sigpic

Comment

I do sleep, really! In fact I think I am going to have to think about it now as my fingers are getting incredibly stupid and not wanting to type. However, I am a night owl, hence the working the graveyard shift. Working graveyard also has the benefit of not having to deal with bosses/supervisors and getting a lot accomplished.

Just a little afterthought. I want to visit Australia so bad it hurts!!! One of these years I will get there.
                            Oh I know what you mean! I had that last night - my fingers were all over the place, on the wrong keys everything (mmm nothing to do with being distracted by a certain gorgeous guy eh? )

Oh I want to visit Canada like you wouldn't believe and the US - start saving the pennies I suppose

Comment

The episode with the retu or retou child that wants to stay with Jack and has to go with Jacob to be fixed. That last scene in the gateroom is sooooo sad with Jack trying to keep it together; he looks so lost and in need of comfort. So we hussies should provide him comfort, should't we?
                              I'll provide comfort, among other things.....
                              If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

Hi, Good morning all. I'm not usually home at this time of the day, but was'nt feeling too hot this morning. but thanks to 2 great videos-ladies night-done by marimba, and no thinking thing done by caty. I am feeling a little better, and I have also had my RDA fix-that should hold me for a little while. I'm usually a lurker, but I also really enjoy the pictures that everyone contributes. I am going to try to visit a little more often, and hope to get to know all you ladies a little better.(maybe next time I'll be brave enough to jump in the gutter with you guys).
                                sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                                Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Working...
                                X