X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    That would be the AWARD winning Mala50

Ain't she wonderful......

Wonderful....you gals are AMAZING. If it weren't for your expertise in the ways you use the Internet...where would we "learner hussies" be ? I myself and maybe a few others, find the Internet and its uses a totally different language, and at a point it scares me not knowing some of the basic things. I know how to turn on the PC and log onto the Net, but if only I can have more PC/Internet time, I may just be able to learn a little of that foreign language of HTML, Javascript stuff, but sadly is the case for me....I barely have time to even paddle my way in here

So once again, to Tame, Susan, Marimba, Mala, Rural, OZ, Red and anyone else I've left out....THANK YOU....for your wonderful pics, links, and homepages dedicated to RDA I am so happy and am enternally grateful for your generosity in sharing him
    If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

Oh I am so obsessing over those semi naked river pictures! Didn't he fall in? Semi naked and wet!! Is it getting hot in here??
      erika

Comment

Originally posted by Aphrodite
        Hi Shortea!
        Welcome! I myself am new here and mostly stay "under-water" cause everytime I log on to this thread, I find myself just trying to catch up to the regulars here, and mostly just drooling over the pics they post that by the time I get myself together, my brain cells are all liquified that I can't seem to find the right words to post. I do "re-surface" when I'm not so far out gone, and say hello now and then to let everyone know I'm still alive and droolin, but I'm just as happy getting my reading pleasure from the regulars and my daily drool from their pics....they are fantastic aren't they?

Hi Aphrodite ..like your name.

I know what you mean ..I live in the UK and every mornig when I get up and check the threads( Sam/Jack shipper thread and that one) there are about 4 or 5 new pages ..I can't keep up with it. Usually I post when all of my US shipper friends are asleep or working ....Interactions are a bit difficult ..but hey ..I still enjoy it

caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          Yes, thankfully the computer was a quick fix--YAY!!! So now I can go back to regularly scheduled programming! Enjoy the vid!

Glad you have you PC back Marimba

I watched "Lady's night" and I loved all the drooling pics of RDA...Hummm..He was yummy when younger ... still yummy now but I don't like short hair specially when it's shaved at the back I hope Jack will let his hair grow a bit in season 8 so that Sam can run her fingers through it.

I used to like Kool and the Gang and.... Electric light Orchestra back in the 8O's.

Well done ..I loved it I see you are experimenting with words too It's fun..Haven't found my audio yet..I think it's bust I'm about to start a new movie making programm this week ...may be it will work on that one..!!!!Who knows!!!!

I must say you are getting excellent with video making

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
            Alright...I was really bored tonight at my husband's softball practice and the song "I've Been Working on the Railroad" kept going through my mind, so I decided to "slaughter" another song. Just so you're warned this is a really pathetic attempt, but hey, I'm trying!
            Tasha! Thanks for keeping the fractured lyrics flowing! Being bored is one
            of the prerequisites for composing Jack-centric lyrics. Um...not that I'm
            mostly bored. LOL

Long live Jack O'Neill -- if not on TV, then in our hearts.

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
            in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Sj Shortea
              Hey there Campers

I new to the forum, but not
              new to Jack/RDA, and Sg-1:-)

I love to talk about Rick,
              and I love your pics of Rick too:-)
              Hey there, Shortea! Do you like to get wet? Or at least don't mind it,
              especially when you're in a coma? It's hard to know in which direction
              you're going to collapse when you get THUNKED by the RDA pix these
              "ladies" post. So you must be prepared to awake in the gutter, where
              things are, shall we say, a bit more than damp!

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
              appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
              full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                For your thunking pleasure...

"Ladies Night" by Kool and the Gang

The link is in my sig--enjoy!
                Oh wow marimba!!!!

That is just the most brilliant!!!!

*goes off to watch it again - how can the day get any better?!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  Obviously you work at the same kind of place that I do, where thunking is very definitely off limits. In fact, I got busted big time.
                  Not sure if this is directed to me, but I can relate!!

Kliggins, it might help old people like myself if you use the QUOTE button
                  when you reply. These posts show up in "Linear Mode" in a different
                  order than when you view in "Threaded Mode." Anyway, it makes it hard to
                  see to whom you are replying unless you include some of their post in your
                  own.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

I know what you mean ..I live in the UK and every mornig when I get up and check the threads( Sam/Jack shipper thread and that one) there are about 4 or 5 new pages ..I can't keep up with it. Usually I post when all of my US shipper friends are asleep or working ....Interactions are a bit difficult ..but hey ..I still enjoy it

caty aka ShipDiva
                    Thanks At least you're here! It's so hard conversing with our US hussy counterparts because of the time differences, but boy do I enjoy their back and forth banter with each other ..don't you?

Comment

Good Morning Jacksbabe

Do you ever sleep? I swear I saw you in here all day yesterday. You must have more stamina than me or better organizational skills. I guess maybe it is not morning there anymore, maybe afternoon. However it is 4:45 a.m. in California.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

caty aka ShipDiva
                        Thanks At least you're here! It's so hard conversing with our US hussy counterparts because of the time differences, but boy do I enjoy their back and forth banter with each other ..don't you?
                        btw, thanks for helping me with you know what...

Comment

Originally posted by debvan64
                          Just delurking to say I noticed it too...yum..
                          Aaaaacccckkkk!! What did you hormonally insane gutter dwellers notice?
                          I noticed RDA holding sunglasses in such a way that it looked like a black
                          rip, but is there a rip elsewhere? (If not, I can *provide* one! LOLOL)

Originally posted by debvan64
                          Hope there's room for one more in the gutter. I'm usually very quiet...just let me have a little lick here and there and I'll be happy. You ladies are great!
                          Forgot to mention what I noticed....the picture of him shirtless with the rip in his jeans.
                          Oh, sure, debvan! There's plenty of room...just let me elbow Tame and
                          some others out of the way here....

Um, shallow or deep? I'm shallow myself -- no dignity *whatsoever*.
                          But if you prefer to remain demur and ladylike, you might wish to float
                          peacefully in the deep end, which I understand, is quite relaxing.

Oz

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                            Not sure if this is directed to me, but I can relate!!

Kliggins, it might help old people like myself if you use the QUOTE button
                            when you reply.
                            Yep, I think it was directed for you. Thanks for the tip. I am still very new to this posting thing and will probably make many more mistakes. Any help is greatly appreciated.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              Good Morning Jacksbabe

Do you ever sleep? I swear I saw you in here all day yesterday. You must have more stamina than me or better organizational skills. I guess maybe it is not morning there anymore, maybe afternoon. However it is 4:45 a.m. in California.
                              Hi Kliggins! My mistake I had thought our US hussies were all fast asleep. Glad that you're here though It's about 10pm here in eastern Australia, and this is pretty much the only time I can really have my time in the RDA "ocean of drool"

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                                attention......nugglebugget has just found the gutter's sub-basement!!Form a line to the left....if you dare...
                                Dang! Must move the pizza and the RDA video collection now...LOL

Apparently this gutter has multiple levels. OH! I see, you have found your
                                *own* sub-basement area. (It seems they're all separated by flood doors.)
                                Congrats! At least my private collection is safe from all you RDA possessed
                                lunatics. (Clearly, I don't fit into this category. )

Feel free to explore everywhere, ladies...oh, yeah -- I mean the *gutter* as
                                well!! (**OzGirl resumes her own exploration of Jack O'Neill in his "silver
                                fox" phase. She does intend to explore everywhere.**)

Comment

Working...
                                X