This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Just a reminder, gals! (and to be shameless!)

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/RDALMhome.html
    Is this the leatherman that we are looking for?
    sigpic

Comment

Ah, yes that's it! Thank you. I'm happy now.
      Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

I see I'm too late, but here's the link anyway. Enjoy!!!!!!!
        Make sure you're wearing droolproof gear for this!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO
          Just for you I am going to post this very dirty yet arousing picture of RDA...his younger days.
          Marimba you still got that HUGE drool bucket?? I think we made need to help him get behind his ..............ahem...................ears
          OMG!!! TAME!!! That's my new FAVE of him!!! Chest, Smile, a wee bit of scruff!!!!

*runs for the drool vat*
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Oh thanks for that link girls - right grabs bib, bucket and ice pack and goes for a well earned drool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
              Oh thanks for that link girls - right grabs bib, bucket and ice pack and goes for a well earned drool!!!
              Enjoy!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                Oh oh oh! I have a book with this picture in it. It's called Shirtless Men of Hollywood, or something like that. And RDA's in it! I bought it at a used book store. I'm sure it must discuss his acting as well, because I would never buy a book just because it was full of shirtless Hollywood actors.
                Uh...er.....ahem..Am I the only one to notice what appears to be a rip in his jeans[ & i don't mean the one on his knee either ].

attention......nugglebugget has just found the gutter's sub-basement!!Form a line to the left....if you dare...
                nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Ever since TameFarrar included the "Takin the ride" photo on this forum thread have been hoping to see where others of "the ride" might be... Can you give a clue? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye
                    Ever since TameFarrar included the "Takin the ride" photo on this forum thread have been hoping to see where others of "the ride" might be... Can you give a clue? Thanks!
                    The rest of the pics?? From the same time??
                    Or where the *ride* is leading????? Sadly or Happily depends on how you look at it I am a *Drooler in Training* and am just never to sure *how* to answer some of the questions here in this gutter
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      I see I'm too late, but here's the link anyway. Enjoy!!!!!!!
                      Make sure you're wearing droolproof gear for this!
                      Thanks alot for that. I got back from having to go into the office today and was having major withdrawal, I checked out the link and was feeling better instantly! Leather and RDA, the best combination.

Except it would be better if I was in my leathers and standing next to him...... I take that back. I don't think I could stand......
                      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Just delurking to say I noticed it too...yum..
                        Hope there's room for one more in the gutter. I'm usually very quiet...just let me have
                        a little lick here and there and I'll be happy. You ladies are great!
                        Forgot to mention what I noticed....the picture of him shirtless with the rip in his jeans.
                        Deb

Comment

Originally posted by debvan64
                          Just delurking to say I noticed it too...yum..
                          Hope there's room for one more in the gutter. I'm usually very quiet...just let me have
                          a little lick here and there and I'll be happy. You ladies are great!
                          Forgot to mention what I noticed....the picture of him shirtless with the rip in his jeans.
                          Welcome Debvan64.......well I think by *The Rip* comment we KNOW what end of the gutter you will spending most of your time
                          Jump on in ...RDA is Fine
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                            Uh...er.....ahem..Am I the only one to notice what appears to be a rip in his jeans[ & i don't mean the one on his knee either ].
                            Well after careful studying *yes it's taken literally hours girls* - I have still come to the conclusion that I can't see another rip in his jeans! There's his sunnies he's 'playing', could I even say 'toying' with, but other than that. And believe me, I've studied his 'sunnies' thoroughly

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              Thanks alot for that. I got back from having to go into the office today and was having major withdrawal, I checked out the link and was feeling better instantly! Leather and RDA, the best combination.

Except it would be better if I was in my leathers and standing next to him...... I take that back. I don't think I could stand......

OH YES ,I would love to see JACK aka RDA in black leather sometimes in season 8..May be He'll do it to impress the woman he loves

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO
                                Just for you I am going to post this very dirty yet arousing picture of RDA...his younger days.
                                Marimba you still got that HUGE drool bucket?? I think we made need to help him get behind his ..............ahem...................ears

oh Tame ..I LOVE THAT PIC....WOHOOOOOOO... He 's so damm....gorgeous...like the scruffy look

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Working...
                                X