This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Oz is busy feeling feelings and is way too busy practicing her alliteration to catch up....

YOU GUYS ARE TOO SLOOOW!

Yeah I'm evil...
    **Oz picks up a floating Guinness bottle, takes a swig, then flicks it at
    the back of Mala's knee, causing her to flop into the water face first.**

Oh, that's it!! Kick a girl when she's down why don'cha??!!!

**Mala being unconscious, Jack starts CPR. **

This did NOT turn out as I had planned!

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      I'm ready, but let's be gentle on Jack. We don't want to hurt him.

Ready?

Okay...he is ready...HAHAHAHAHA I already told him about you all

Jack's comin' in
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

MARIMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I love the new Drool Bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Ladies! Ladies! What ever are you fighting about? After all, he's been over here with me the whole time enjoying the free-for-all!!!

*Oooooh, yes, Jack--just like that!!!*
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Thank you Oz for the clarification and I am complying.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              (To Ewokmonster) WOW!!! I know I've already said how much I like your new page. Just had to add that your little collection has now caused me to upgrade my drool bucket!
              Holy Jack/Mac's fingers, neck, lips, and toes! Not to mention the rest of the
              body! Marimba, that's one honkin' drool *vat* you've got there! LOL

You could fit yourself, RDA, Jack AND MacGyver in that thing, fill it with
              jello or chocolate and be in messy bliss!

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
              appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
              full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                Ladies! Ladies! What ever are you fighting about? After all, he's been over here with me the whole time enjoying the free-for-all!!!

*Oooooh, yes, Jack--just like that!!!*
                What's he doing, Marimba? Painting your *house*?
                Last edited by OzGirl; 10 May 2004, 08:14 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                  Holy Jack/Mac's fingers, neck, lips, and toes! Not to mention the rest of the
                  body! Marimba, that's one honkin' drool *vat* you've got there! LOL

You could fit yourself, RDA, Jack AND MacGyver in that thing, fill it with
                  jello or chocolate and be in messy bliss!

Oz
                  Ooooh, chocolate AND JACK!!!!! OMG!! Heaven!

Comment

**Oz picks up a floating Guinness bottle, takes a swig, then flicks it at
                    the back of Mala's knee, causing her to flop into the water face first.**

Oh, that's it!! Kick a girl when she's down why don'cha??!!!

**Mala being unconscious, Jack starts CPR. **

This did NOT turn out as I had planned!

Oz
                    oh yeessss........[feigning unconsciousness]........

go away Tame! and take that imposter with you!

Marimba, what have you been brewing in that vat of yours? That's not Jack either!
                    sigpic

Comment

What's he doing, Marimba? Painitng your *house*?
                      Oh, yeah! He's panting all right! (er...I meant painting)

Comment

Tame lands on GR and DJFavorite... (who've been busy staring at Jack AND Tame's butts)**
                        Ha Ha! they never knew what hit them! Yeah I'm evil...
                        AND just what are you saying here!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Didn't KNOW what hit them!!!! :::TAPPING FOOT:::::::

Comment

Marimba, what have you been brewing in that vat of yours? That's not Jack either!
                          (It's the clone decoy....bwahahahahahahahaha!)

Comment

Hey Jacksbabe:

Weren't you Mrs. Richard Dean Anderson? What happened.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mala! I don't think Jack's counting right for this CPR thing.
                              And is he supposed to clear your mouth with his TONGUE??

Oz

Comment

What Imposter....That is TOO RDA.....He just had to be in disguise...to get over to the gutter

btw...had to go all the way to Legend to find RDA goggles to protect those gorgeous eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X