Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies, I need your help. As of early Thursday I'll be away for a week on a school trip with 40 13 year olds.We practically live in the coach for the week, and I'm worried! What happens when I doze off and have great dreams about RDA and me doing "things", and I drool all down the aisle of the coach? The poor childrens' feet will get soaked! What should I do to keep my reputation as a clean-living type of gal?
    My other problem is that by the time I return, you guys will have posted at least 3000 posts and it will take me at least a week to catch up!!
    HELP!!!!!
    Last edited by dipsofjazz; 10 May 2004, 02:50 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
      No, you're not me, but you could be!
      Awww thank you.

the hood of a car.

Oz the Innocent
      Yep, no beach for me I'm just not that classy.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        Had to go 'way' back (it's only been a day!) to find your definition of "fond". I think that Susan's secret site is a tribute to such fondness...for his acting, of course!

And what better way to show one's 'fondness' for one you admire, than to FONDLE?

fondle: frequentative of fond to show fondness for.

Entry: fondle
        Function: verb
        Definition: touch
        Synonyms: bear hug, caress, clutch, cosset, cuddle, dandle, embrace, feel, feel up, fool around, grab, grope, hug, love, neck, nestle, nuzzle, pat, paw, pet, play footsie, snuggle, squeeze, STROKE!

Oh yeah!
        Mala....Mala......Mala

Why oh WHy...do you do this to OZ

You have an evil side
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Had to go 'way' back (it's only been a day!) to find your definition of "fond". I think that Susan's secret site is a tribute to such fondness...for his acting, of course!
          Oh, yeahhhhhhhh! Thank you, Susan Ewokmonster!!
          I gazed at those pictures and thought, "Gee, I'm fond of RDA."

And what better way to show one's 'fondness' for one you admire, than to FONDLE?

fondle: frequentative of fond to show fondness for.

Entry: fondle
          Function: verb
          Definition: touch
          Synonyms: bear hug, caress, clutch, cosset, cuddle, dandle, embrace, feel, feel up, fool around, grab, grope, hug, love, neck, nestle, nuzzle, pat, paw, pet, play footsie, snuggle, squeeze, STROKE!

Oh yeah!
          The last one? STROKE

That's what I'm having right now! Thanks for finding the verbage, Mala.
          I sure can rattle those action words around in my brain and hook them
          up to a nice "object" for each sentence I construct.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
          in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
            Wow, y'all are aiming high there for the neck. Not that I'm complaining. It just leaves more delectable places open for others.

Not me of course. Because for me it's all about the acting.
            While you're digging up Emmy awards, I'll not be focusing my attentions on
            the "higher ground." You gals can talk necks and napes and ears. I'm starting near
            the belly button, and working toward the juncture of the thigh and the, um,
            demilitarized zone.

Or maybe not.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
              Yep, no beach for me I'm just not that classy.
              Well, if you're "classy" enough to crawl through the gutter on your hands and knees
              as your sig suggests, then you're a Shallow Sister. And that's good enough for me.
              We must stand firm, until we can get Jack O'Neill to do likewise!
              Preferable without us wrestling for him. (So undignified...especially without jello)

Oz

Comment

Well, if you're "classy" enough to crawl through the gutter on your hands and knees
                as your sig suggests, then you're a Shallow Sister. And that's good enough for me.
                Preferable without us wrestling for him. (So undignified...especially without jello)

Oz

here ya go Oz
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh, thanks, Tame! strawberry. My favorite.

Now--- where's Jack? He's around here somewhere.

OzGirl

Comment

While you're digging up Emmy awards, I'll not be focusing my attentions on
                    the "higher ground." You gals can talk necks and napes and ears. I'm starting near
                    the belly button, and working toward the juncture of the thigh and the, um,
                    demilitarized zone.

Or maybe not.
                    Emmys? Can Jack be my date? I hear those parties last all night.

And you can start at the bellybutton, I'm going to examine those knees.

Now why aren't there smilies with a little halo on them? I only meant his knees so I can see what kind of surgery he's had. That kind of stuff might affect his acting.
                    Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                      And you can start at the bellybutton, I'm going to examine those knees.

Now why aren't there smilies with a little halo on them? I only meant his knees so I can see what kind of surgery he's had. That kind of stuff might affect his acting.
                      How sweet! Little Susan angel. Nothing but his career in mind, whereas
                      I might focus in on the second syllable of that word, mostly.

OK, you move up during your examination. I'll move down.
                      We'll see what obstacles get in the way...

...of his acting career, of course!

Oz

Comment

OzGirl
                        You are welcome....I have been dying to use that silly little .gif somewhere...leave to you Oh Master of the wordplay
                        to find me a way

Comment

OzGirl
                          Oh man. Do NOT use strawberries and Jack in the same sentence. Strawberries and RDA are a lethal combination.
                          Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Oz
                            Why, whatever do you mean Oz?

Stage Whisper: (we are just so on the same page)

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                              Why, whatever do you mean Oz?

Stage Whisper: (we are just so on the same page)
                              Whew!!! I'm glad *somebody's on the same page! Because I'm slipping off
                              on the slippery slope to being a fallen woman! Yep. Falling right on my
                              face in the gutter while trying to emulate Susan's interest in O'Neill's knees...

Oz

Comment

Whew!!! I'm glad *somebody's on the same page! Because I'm slipping off
                                on the slippery slope to being a fallen woman! Yep. Falling right on my
                                face in the gutter while trying to emulate Susan's interest in O'Neill's knees...

Oz
                                Okay I'm gonna go out on a limb (well maybe not so much a limb but an apendage of some sort) and suggest that you and I couldn't fall any further.
                                We may be all the way down, but the view just couldn't get better.

geeky

Comment

Working...
                                X