This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
    Thanks to Rural for knowing her MacGyver episodes.
    WOO HOO See how good you are!!!!! And you didn't even have that episode capped yet!!
    Now if we could just get him to come by my house...I know that would help me be a better *Mac* girl..
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks to Rural for knowing her MacGyver episodes.
      Mac, bucket valet!!! PERFECT! ROTFL

Thanks, Susan & Rural

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        Okay, hope this works! Just capped these of Jack from Brief Candle. They aren't real clear--but good enough to thunk by!
        Jack just out of bed! Jack shirtless! Arrrrgghhhhhhh!
        I'm strangling on my own drool...c'mon, OzGirl, snap out of it!!!!!!

**smack**

Ah. That's better.

Oh, no.....then I see Tame's message about Jack watching us
        Originally posted by TameFarrar
        that wonderful husky sexy voice of his............"Come..'ere"
        wonderful...husky,sexy, bedroom voice..."Come 'ere"...
        No shoes, no shirt, AT YOUR SERVICE!

All steamed up again! I'm here, Jack, just watch that last step, as this end
        of the gutter is real shallow and you're bound to trip and land in my lap...

Oh, goody >:->

**OzGirl has evil glint in her eyes as she lurks in the gutter water like a crocodile **

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
          **OzGirl has evil glint in her eyes as she lurks in the gutter water like a crocodile **
          ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO
          I'm dying here..I am laughing so hard
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO
            I'm dying here..I am laughing so hard
            Tame, Tame, hold it! (Ach!!! How many times have I wanted to do *just
            that* when looking at Jack...HIM, that is. Hold HIM!!)

Don't laugh so hard that you cause sesmic disturbances which will ripple
            the gutter waves and expose my crocodile hiding place.

Oz

Comment

Tame, Tame, hold it! (Ach!!! How many times have I wanted to do *just
              that* when looking at Jack...HIM, that is. Hold HIM!!)

Don't laugh so hard that you cause sesmic disturbances which will ripple
              the gutter waves and expose my crocodile hiding place.

Oz
              Well its your own Da%& fault...quit being so dang funny....I am trying quit laughing from one thread then you move over and do it all over in another AND then someone starts me off AND then you say something else.....AND I AM NOT leaving this gutter!! ain't happenin'

Comment

Well its your own Da%& fault...quit being so dang funny....I am trying quit laughing from one thread then you move over and do it all over in another AND then someone starts me off AND then you say something else.....AND I AM NOT leaving this gutter!! ain't happenin'

Well, then, make yourself useful and help me capture Jack when he comes
                to check out all the mirthful noises echoing from this gutter. I figure if
                we clank the beer bottles, we can grab him when he approaches.

(Hey! His ANKLES, now. **slaps Tames hands down **)

Comment

Well, then, make yourself useful and help me capture Jack when he comes
                  to check out all the mirthful noises echoing from this gutter. I figure if
                  we clank the beer bottles, we can grab him when he approaches.

(Hey! His ANKLES, now. **slaps Tames hands down **)
                  Oh...what ...oh his *ankles*......yeahsureyoubetcha....Well I thought that was his *ankle*.....

Comment

Oh...what ...oh his *ankles*......yeahsureyoubetcha....Well I thought that was his *ankle*.....
                    Tame! You got him??? Poor man sure is strong when he is startled and
                    dragged into the water. Sheesh, Jack should have a sign on him,
                    "Slippery when wet." I'll bet he wishes he had another sign I used to
                    see on dangerous machinery when I was a kid: "Do not play on or around."

heehee

Comment

Tame! You got him??? Poor man sure is strong when he is startled and
                      dragged into the water. Sheesh, Jack should have a sign on him,
                      "Slippery when wet." I'll bet he wishes he had another sign I used to
                      see on dangerous machinery when I was a kid: "Do not play on or around."

heehee
                      Definitely got something.....
                      Now why would he want to have a sign like that....and oh I just got a mental picture of Jack *actually* wearing a sign that said "Slippery when Wet" *just* wearing a sign..........oooooookay
                      so you said we should play on or around...right

;;;;fanning myself;;;;;; this mental picture is ...well.....good

Comment

I simply have NO idea whatever you could be talking about!

**OzGirl bats eyelashes innocently while trying to hold onto Jack for dear life **

Comment

Definitely got something.....
                          Now why would he want to have a sign like that....and oh I just got a mental picture of Jack *actually* wearing a sign that said "Slippery when Wet" *just* wearing a sign..........oooooookay
                          so you said we should play on or around...right

Ack! You start talking about Wet!Jack right when I'm about to go to bed! Evil. But since I just finished watching a particularly gruesome CSI, I'd rather have a picture of Wet!Jack in my dreams than CSI.
                          Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Well, Tame, it amazes me how you can latch onto this man so strongly
                            with one hand while fanning yourself with the other!

But, "catch and release," girl, "catch and release." He is not ours to keep.
                            **OzGirl is trying to pry Tame's fingers loose from Jack's leg.**

He's panicking, dear. We must not traumatize him any further.
                            Just give Jack a kiss and let him go. He'll never remember a thing.
                            This steamy gutter mist is sort of magical, you know.

Hmmmmm, just a moment. **OzGirl licks Jack's fingers**

Ooooooo, delicious. Wave bye-bye, Tame.

Comment

Ack! You start talking about Wet!Jack right when I'm about to go to bed! Evil. But since I just finished watching a particularly gruesome CSI, I'd rather have a picture of Wet!Jack in my dreams than CSI.
                              Sweet Wet!Jack dreams to you, Susan. Sorry. We could not help ourselves.

Comment

::: pointing at OZ:::: Her fault...totally her fault
                                batting eyes innocently

Comment

Working...
                                X