This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    OK, go ahead, keep those tootsies in both places... But be forewarned: I have a bunch of pix today that I guarantee will send you in a downward spiral towards the shallow end....

My sizzle-drooley!
    Mala!!!! How could you!!!! I'm sitting here at work...in a library no less (where I'm supposed to be quiet and DIGNIFIED)...and you put up a picture of his neck!!! And he's dirty. And all rough-looking. (Pant, pant) Now people need my help and I'm a non-coherent drooling mess. But thank you, excellent pic!

Oh! I want a sizzle-drooley tooooo! (Whiney enough for ya? I've been taking lessons from my 3 year-old.)

Can someone tell me how to put pictures on my own web space? I'm not really sure how the picture in the signature line is supposed to work. Thanks!
    Tasha
    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

WOW! WHATTAMAN!!

I love it Marimba....

and what's wrong with shameless plugs? especially when we're all shameless in so many other ways?
      Stealing Mala's quote cause I won't be able to do any better......wasn't that video incedible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marimba....you have given the gutter class...really.....
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Video? I missed a thunkable video? Where? WHERE?

Warning, shamless self plug ahead...

www.ewokmonster.com/videos

<plug off>
        Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
          Mala!!!! How could you!!!! I'm sitting here at work...in a library no less (where I'm supposed to be quiet and DIGNIFIED)...and you put up a picture of his neck!!! And he's dirty. And all rough-looking. (Pant, pant) Now people need my help and I'm a non-coherent drooling mess. But thank you, excellent pic!

Oh! I want a sizzle-drooley tooooo! (Whiney enough for ya? I've been taking lessons from my 3 year-old.)

Can someone tell me how to put pictures on my own web space? I'm not really sure how the picture in the signature line is supposed to work. Thanks!
          Wha? were you talking to me? Coherent-thought-working-not! When I put up those links I had to check them first and then somehow I found myself staring at that PL photo of his neck...

It's funny I had second thoughts about sharing that one (my own guilty pleasure) because I thought 'oh that's kind of sick... -- getting enjoyment out seeing him acting all sweaty and in pain....' (it's some performance - especially if you've seen his RDA Video Diary and how goofy he is behind the scenes!)

Anyway, now I KNOW you gals are just as bad as I AM! (should I be happy about this? what a sad sad world)...

Re getting a sig (and my drooleys) - email me later and I'll help you. As I said to others, as long as you have your own web space you can put your own sig up.

ttyl
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
            Warning, shamless self plug ahead...

www.ewokmonster.com/videos

<plug off>
            Cool! You have videos, too? I must not have been paying attention. Will have to go look.

Love your sig (ok not so much Justine Bateman, but HIM)...

and I like your Ewokmonster sig, too.
            sigpic

Comment

But I just couldn't help myself... Yeah, I'm baaad.

My sizzle-drooley!
              Yes, you ARE! And I love you for it! One of your most endearing qualitites! That pic of his neck--OMG! Some VERY unPG thoughts arise! Love that drooley btw!
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Hi! Glad you decided to delurk! I told you people love your site. Well, you know that I do!

Maybe some day when I grow up I'll be just like you and Susan -- and I'll get my own domain...... I think that sharing my 'artwork' (especially the Potatohead Collection has become an obsession.
                Yep! You should DEFINITELY post the Potatohead Collection! Loving that! Glad you enjoyed my little lustfest! Gonna have to tone it down for a bit (hubs was a little annoyed I think) or at least make them when he's not around! It's just SOOOO hard not to finish one once I've started it--especially when it's a thunking vid!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Stealing Mala's quote cause I won't be able to do any better......wasn't that video incedible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marimba....you have given the gutter class...really.....
                  ROFL! Class...sure...okay...maybe a class by itself! Glad you enjoyed it--I sure enjoyed making it! Serious droolage!

Comment

I'm trying out new sigs to see which one fits. The one of the dog is my actual dog Ewok. That's where I got my net name.

Maybe black tank top is better...
                    Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                      Yes, you ARE! And I love you for it! One of your most endearing qualitites! That pic of his neck--OMG! Some VERY unPG thoughts arise! Love that drooley btw!
                      Oh, you sick sick girl... and I love YOU for it...

Originally posted by marimba26
                      Yep! You should DEFINITELY post the Potatohead Collection! Loving that!
                      You really shouldn't encourage me... 'cause I've got a couple more.....

I'll probably put them up on the Shipper's thread (like I haven't embarassed myself enough?!) and later on on their own page?
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm trying out new sigs to see which one fits. The one of the dog is my actual dog Ewok. That's where I got my net name.
                        I figured that was your dog! With a little trim here and there maybe you could have a dog with a mullet?

Maybe black tank top is better...
                        oh YES! what a hunka-hunk-of-burnin' love.........
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, you sick sick girl... and I love YOU for it...

You really shouldn't encourage me... 'cause I've got a couple more.....

I'll probably put them up on the Shipper's thread (like I haven't embarassed myself enough?!) and later on on their own page?
                          Oh, yeah! We love those! And all your lovely piccies--so I'm sick! I admit it--freely!!!!!

*WWWHHHHHHhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Comment

Hi again

Thanks for the welcomes! Glad to be here.
                            I just watched Marimba's video. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm Thanks so much for sharing that. Very thuddable all the way through. <SIGH>

Shelly
                            Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome! Glad to see you here! Love your site BTW! Lots and lots of droolage! Glad you liked the vid!

Comment

Christ Mala and Rural; you're killing me here, but what a way to die!

Shelly, Your site is fantastic. Thank you so much.

I agree with Ewokmonster, I don't know how you guys have a life and stay in this thread as much as you do. You ladies are obviously more talented and organized than me. I am afraid I am a rank amateur and have no hope of keeping up, but what fun it is to try.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X