Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am dying here.......................Laughing my Arse off.................................to funny...........OMG............Don't need no stinkin' paddles..................tongues..................... oh criminey .......you two are too funny
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
      I'm willing to concede that you are more of a degenerate than I am, I'm not
      too proud! LOL Love your quote.

The neck is a very good place...

--Oz
      No,No, honestly you deserve to be the head degenerate, you've worked so hard for it and besides, you're simply much funnier with it than I am. I have no problems being your 2IC (but hey no 'ship' - I'm not that kinda Gal)
      Glad you like your quote.
      Last edited by Geekyred; 05 May 2004, 09:52 PM. Reason: Because I can't spell and my grammar's rubbish

geeky

Comment

Hi Everybody! *waves 2 everyone* I'm still relatively new here, but this has got to be what a RDA heaven would be.....it's amazing here.

To Tame and Susan: Your links for the pictures are just a sucker for a RDA drool bucket, they were great pics *slobbering...drooling over the keyboard* Would you gals mind if I copy some of the pictures for my viewing, drooling pleasure??
        If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

OK. This is a test by a half-wit when it comes to all things web-based!

Mala -- is this right? May I use the picture? Too big? Aaaaacccckkkk!
          Don't know how to get text next to the picture...

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
          in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Aphrodite
            Hi Everybody! *waves 2 everyone* I'm still relatively new here, but this has got to be what a RDA heaven would be.....it's amazing here.
            Hi Aphrodite! Welcome to RDA heaven...or hell, depending on your
            point of view!

--OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

point of view!

--OzGirl
              Thanks. But I need a bit of help. This is the first forum I've joined and I would like to know how you gals customize the signatures to have pics and personalize the avatars?

Comment

Wow - you go away for a couple of days and they change the curtains and wallpaper without telling ya!!!

Well hi there girls - glad to see our Gutter Gals thread is still alive and most definitely kicking, screaming, drooling, paddling .... you get my drift

Comment

point of view!

--OzGirl
                  I always found it heavenly but the increasingly warm temperatures get me confused,that & our collectivly impure thoughts !

BTW,welcome Aphrodite!
                  nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Thanks. But I need a bit of help. This is the first forum I've joined and I would like to know how you gals customize the signatures to have pics and personalize the avatars?
                    You can pick your avatar by clicking on Quick Links up there at the top of
                    the screen. You can't change the title under the picture. That changes
                    automatically depending on how many posts you make.

As for the picture, first you need web space of your own -- someplace that
                    your internet provider might reserve for you. Then you find a picture and
                    figure out how to store it. Then figure out how to size the picture so it's
                    less than -- what is the limit? 10K? 15K? 200 pixels high. Then you go to
                    Quick Links, edit signature and use the insert picture icon.

That's how I did it, and it only took me approximately 100 years to figure out! LOL

Comment

Welcome to RDA heaven...or hell, depending on your
                      point of view!

--OzGirl
                      Well it's always heaven to be discussing our RDA (ooh it's like I've never been away, you never forget how to paddle ) and hell .... cos we can't pin him down!!!

Comment

OK. This is a test by a half-wit when it comes to all things web-based!

Mala -- is this right? May I use the picture? Too big? Aaaaacccckkkk!
                        Don't know how to get text next to the picture...
                        You did it! It looks good! Do you want the text under and aligned left of the picture? I'll test it and look at it for you. If you want it ON the photo I can photoshop it and put it on it for you. Let me know.
                        sigpic

Comment

You can pick your avatar by clicking on Quick Links up there at the top of
                          the screen. You can't change the title under the picture. That changes
                          automatically depending on how many posts you make.

As for the picture, first you need web space of your own -- someplace that
                          your internet provider might reserve for you. Then you find a picture and
                          figure out how to store it. Then figure out how to size the picture so it's
                          less than -- what is the limit? 10K? 15K? 200 pixels high. Then you go to
                          Quick Links, edit signature and use the insert picture icon.

That's how I did it, and it only took me approximately 100 years to figure out! LOL
                          OK. Thanks. The avatar I can do, but the signature....that's just way too complex, and a totally different language altogether. I think I will just keep it simple, otherwise it'll take more than 100 years for me to figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                            Well it's always heaven to be discussing our RDA (ooh it's like I've never been away, you never forget how to paddle ) and hell .... cos we can't pin him down!!!
                            Hey Mrs. Richard Dean Anderson! Welcome! So they let you out for a little stroll, did they? Really, it's good to see you Jacksbabe! (or whoever you think you are today).

Oh yeah, that RDA's a slippery one, isnt' he? (hmmm, slippery, slick...picturing a slick Rick...)

Well some of us have been paddling up a storm (like that Super Soldier Tame!) and some of us lazy, but no less lusty ones prefer to just sit down here in the shallow end doing our occasional bit to help to heat the place......
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                              Did you manage to type that with a straight face Oz? Did yuh?
                              So have we all watched the Death Knell Behind the Scenes vid. Have we all enjoyed the tongue?
                              (Hmm....did that sound as unPG as I thought it did?)
                              I'm trying to find it but can't .Can somebody post a link?Also,how did y'all manage to get that "drool smiley"?I want one!!!!
                              nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

OK. Thanks. The avatar I can do, but the signature....that's just way too complex, and a totally different language altogether. I think I will just keep it simple, otherwise it'll take more than 100 years for me to figure it out.
                                Welcome aboard! It really didn't take Oz that long!(well, maybe here in the drooler's den it seemed like 100 years, time does seem to slow down -- hey Oz! explain the science behind this place -- I get confused...). Anyway, I walked her through the process as well as Tame...

So if you're willing to try, I'm willing to help. But as Oz said, you need web space of your own to store your photo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X