This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jynjyr

Love the "mane". It makes my ... palms ... tingle just to think of getting my hands in his hair. Mullet or shorter.

It was a bit disconcerting to be watching TbftGoG (MacGyver) and have him pull off the knit cap - all the HAIR. I guess I'm used to seeing Jack with the cap.
    LOL, I had forgotten that you liked the mullet as well. So there are a few of us in here! I loved that ep of MacGyver as well, very poignant story.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      LOL, I had forgotten that you liked the mullet as well. So there are a few of us in here! I loved that ep of MacGyver as well, very poignant story.
      I like the Mac mullet.....I have fond memories that make me smile and I remember how the thought of RDA with said mullet made me feel
      But those are unfortunately just memories...... I still smile, I still get a little swoony but it is the man now that heats up my blood...when I see that silver hair, black eyes and a bit o lip.....when I see him now....this is how I *must * of have felt *then*

Mac was my young woman's fantasy..........Jack is most definitely now
      http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/...CityI_469W.jpg
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
        Awsome...!!!
        Why, thank you, Livi2Jack. It was bad poetry, perhaps, but created
        out of love for my favorite fictional character.

I think I got a touch of all his humworthy characteristics in there,
        didn't I? I printed it out with pictures, and the Ode is hanging above
        my computer for me to sigh over -- which happens quite often.

--OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

[

And yep, I'm hopelessly in love with the mullet. On a purely shallow note I always wonder what it would have been like to stroke my fingers through that gorgeous mane!
          Oh, me too. Today TVLand showed Two Times Trouble. The long, blond hair was niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

As an added bonus.....

Wet!Mac

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...es/33a_jpg.htm
          Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

We Like the Wet Mac.....Thanks for sharing OZ...That perked my afternoon RIGHT UP!!!!!!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'n not sure my faveourite RDA episode is probably fifth race

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                We Like the Wet Mac.....Thanks for sharing OZ...That perked my afternoon RIGHT UP!!!!!!!
                Who, me? Share? I? What?

That WetMac (gorgeous looks-so-good-I-could-eat-him-up) photo link
                was from Susan (Ewokmonster), and I'm sooooooo happy that she's
                looking out for us like this!

Susan, are you also one of the Ancients? I haven't been around long
                enough (less than one year) to know the GW Forum lore. Who's been
                around here with Rural since the beginning (or nearly so)?

--OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Nice work Mala.*big big grin here*
                  BTW Will you be doing any more of your 'other' pics?

geeky

Comment

Sorry..Susan..I knew that Thank YOU for sharing
                    I have no clue why I said you OZ other than the fact that you seem to be synonamous with RDA drooling

Comment

Honey he would have to lock you, me, Tame, Mala, Marimba, Red... and anyone else I may have forgotten up! At least we would be in good company!

But from what I've read and heard he can be just as warped so...
                      Gosh Rural, I swear I read that last bit and it made my stomach do cartwheels . You might like to keep a toe in each end of the gutter, but my how you inspire the true deeply gutterful girls in their own pursuits(sp?).

geeky

Comment

[
                        And yep, I'm hopelessly in love with the mullet. On a purely shallow note I always wonder what it would have been like to stroke my fingers through that gorgeous mane![/FONT][/COLOR]
                        Oh in so many ways we are the same but Rural, Oh Rural, the mullet
                        Just kidding, but seriously, short grey hair, so so much better.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                          Nice work Mala.*big big grin here*
                          BTW Will you be doing any more of your 'other' pics?
                          Thanks! oh yeah...got something in the works but it'll take some time to see if looks good enough to share.

I'm still recovering from the leather collection and have to finish my S7 caps. But I do have new work of 'art' <g> over on the Shipper's thread...

Oh yeah, and I'm with you regarding the lovely short gray hair -- must feel like stroking a cat........ But I have to say that do appreciate the mullet much more than I did before - mainly because I've just spent a zillion hours looking at RDA wearing it...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                            But I do have new work of 'art' <g> over on the Shipper's thread...

I've been looking for it over there but I can't find it. Those guys just rack up so many posts, I really struggle to keep up.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                              I've been looking for it over there but I can't find it. Those guys just rack up so many posts, I really struggle to keep up.
                              Mala's GENIUS can be viewed on The Sam /Jack Shipper Thread on Post # 528

It is hilarious.....Mala you are the Mozart of Computer Art!!! and I ain't just saying that cause you made the "Leather Collection".... Okay I am saying that because you made the "Leather Coleection".......... speaking of which.......... I need to go review that again...I am SURE I missed something.. maybe an eyelash or two

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50[size=3
                                He's So Fine: Richard Dean Anderson/MacGyver/Jack O'Neill[/size]The Leather Man Collection

is up! http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/RDALMhome.html

Like I said, get out your bibs and buckets, gals!

Enjoy!

How did it go on the old thread? Ah, yes....ahem....

HOLY THUNKING BUCKETS OF OMG!!!!!!!!!

Can I make and all-leather video with them? Please! Please! PPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE??????
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X