X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzGirl
    First of all, he's got a whole swarm of hussies...just picture all the
    lurkers getting themselves in a lather! Poor Rick!!!

I can see myself in front of the judge, doing my best Oliver Twist impression:
    Judge looks sternly at OzGirl, points to RDA looking scared amidst security
    for his own protection, and says, "Young lady..." **OzGirl snickers**
    "...what have you got to say to this man?"

OzGirl looks at RDA quite pitifully, with doe eyes, and says,

"Please, sir ---- I want some more!"

LOL

--OzGirl
    ROFLAMOOOO
    I can just see that!!!
    of course All the Gutter Gals would be in the benches.....cheering you on.....quietly of course...you are in enough trouble AND we are to busy drooling at the fact that RDA is RIGHT OVER THERE
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Holy Saint Josephat's, Mala!! That middle picture of the trio from (310)
      Forever in a Day -- babble...gurgle...goo! I don't have words for it!
      For some reason, while paging thru the gallery, it just hit me like a ton
      of bricks. I moaned out loud. I don't know if it's the angle of the face
      shot, or the gorgeous coloring, or simply that RDA's damn hot!

Plus, his lower lip is quite lusciously lickable-looking...

OK, stand back. I'm going to jump him!!!

--OzGirl
      YIKES! ok, so yes -- that's the reaction I was hoping for! I'm glad you like the site. I just hope you didn't hurt yourself! Oz are you there? Is your monitor still in one piece?

If you like that pix, think of a message you'd like and maybe we can come up with a siggy for you. No, not "When I say 'jump, you say 'How hard'?

Maybe "Luciously Lickable" would do?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        of course All the Gutter Gals would be in the benches.....cheering you on.....quietly of course...you are in enough trouble AND we are to busy drooling at the fact that RDA is RIGHT OVER THERE
        Hey!!! I would expect all of you to do your Gutter Gang duty, and leap to
        my defense. "Yes, your honor!!! It is not merely want, but purely NEED!
        OzGirl is addicted, as are we all!!!"

Then you link arms, surround Rick, and start singing that old 1890's tune:
        "She is More to be Pitied Than Censured":

chorus:
        She is more to be pitied than censured,
        She is more to be helped than despised.
        She is only a hussy who ventured
        On life's stormy path, ill-advised;
        Do not scorn her with words fierce and bitter
        Do not laugh at her shame and downfall.
        For a moment, just stop and consider

That a man was the cause of it all.

--OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          YIKES! ok, so yes -- that's the reaction I was hoping for! I'm glad you like the site. I just hope you didn't hurt yourself! Oz are you there? Is your monitor still in one piece?

If you like that pix, think of a message you'd like and maybe we can come up with a siggy for you. No, not "When I say 'jump, you say 'How hard'?

Maybe "Luciously Lickable" would do?

**OzGirl panting with the effort of jumping onto her computer desk while
          missing the monitor, thank goodness!**

Oh, I like that! Lusciously lickable. AND "She is more to be pitied than
          censured!" just to keep the mods on my good side. LOL

But I can't do signatures. Not at all sure how to do it.
          (I'm an old-school embeded systems programmer, not a web designer, dammit!)

--OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

**OzGirl panting with the effort of jumping onto her computer desk while
            missing the monitor, thank goodness!**

Oh, I like that! Lusciously lickable. AND "She is more to be pitied than
            censured!" just to keep the mods on my good side. LOL

But I can't do signatures. Not at all sure how to do it.
            (I'm an old-school embeded systems programmer, not a web designer, dammit!)

--OzGirl
            GOOD side? you have a good side!?

Gotta get me one of those...

(it's not hard to have a signature -- i'll help make it for you. you just need somewhere to store it).
            sigpic

Comment

Hey!!! I would expect all of you to do your Gutter Gang duty, and leap to
              my defense. "Yes, your honor!!! It is not merely want, but purely NEED!
              OzGirl is addicted, as are we all!!!"

Then you link arms, surround Rick, and start singing that old 1890's tune:
              "She is More to be Pitied Than Censured":

chorus:

--OzGirl

AND ALL TOGETHER NOW....a-one, a-two and a-three

chorus:

ROFL....Oz you sssssssssssssssoooooooooooo funny!!!!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                Oh Mala this is great and very much appreciated. I am sooo a happy camper!
                So glad you like it! Now, what else can I entice you with to get you to slide over to the 'shallow side'?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  There are no words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mal WOW....WOW
                  coherent thought...no longer part of my life for awhile..........WOW
                  Hey, between your Photobuckets and this site, I think we've got things covered for a while. No need to search the WWW to satisfy our RDA hunger...

OK maybe we'll just use those sites for those lazy, lusty, libidinous moments when all we want to do is relax and fall into a RDA-induced stupor...

You know, I've been working on this site for a few weeks now -- well maybe half of that time I was actually working.... The other half I barely remember. It's so easy to let go of coherent thought when you're busy staring at RDA for hours on end...
                  sigpic

Comment

It's so easy to let go of coherent thought when you're busy staring at RDA for hours on end...
                    Huh...Wha....Oh!
                    Excuse me, I just let go of all coherent thought! Seems like hours.

Mala, I'll email you for signature tutelage. Step one is figuring out where
                    to store stuff. I'm clueless.

OzGirl

Comment

Hey, between your Photobuckets and this site, I think we've got things covered for a while. No need to search the WWW to satisfy our RDA hunger...

OK maybe we'll just use those sites for those lazy, lusty, libidinous moments when all we want to do is relax and fall into a RDA-induced stupor...

You know, I've been working on this site for a few weeks now -- well maybe half of that time I was actually working.... The other half I barely remember. It's so easy to let go of coherent thought when you're busy staring at RDA for hours on end...
                      Mala-Due to your wonderful new site, I have a sudden urge to go and watch "Nemesis". There is just something about that man in khakis, a white t-shirt, and, oh yeah, leather jacket. When I watch that show I always think, "Yep, Sam, you better run after him. If you don't, I will." Thank goodness for dvd's and the pause button.

I completely understand the RDA haze. I've sat down many a time to actually do something productive at my computer, then the next thing I know my daughters are asking about supper and I'm still sitting there staring longingly at the slideshow on my monitor. What a way to "waste" time though, huh?

Tasha
                      Tasha
                      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Hi Tasha - Oh yeah "Nemesis"... Leather jacket and khakis...love those khakis...I don't know if you consider yourself one of those low-down hussies (well there's Oz, me, GeekyRed, Tame who'll admit it), but when you watch Nemesis, make sure you watch him walking down the dimly lit hallway in Thor's ship right after he gets beamed up. Mmmmm RDA looks so good in his khakis. Nice lighting makes his khakis fit just right...

Also there's a very shippy scene that I love (besides the fishing invite) -- the one where he tells them that his trip is a one-way trip... oh the angsty sadness on Sam's face....

Btw, if you'll notice, Jack loses his nice leather jacket on that mission...he's not wearing it in the end... Yeah it's things like those that I've just mentioned that make me such a SG1 geekgirl...
                        sigpic

Comment

Mala....you devil with a RED dress on.....
                          I WAS going to go to bed early tonight catch up on a little sleep....then WHAT do you do???? this is what you do...
                          Originally posted by Mala
                          Mmmmm RDA looks so good in his khakis. Nice lighting makes his khakis fit just right...
                          and this
                          Originally posted by Mala
                          if you'll notice, Jack loses his nice leather jacket on that mission...he's not wearing it in the end
                          now I have to go watch "Nemesis"

Comment

Hi Tasha - Oh yeah "Nemesis"... Leather jacket and khakis...love those khakis...I don't know if you consider yourself one of those low-down hussies (well there's Oz, me, GeekyRed, Tame who'll admit it), but when you watch Nemesis, make sure you watch him walking down the dimly lit hallway in Thor's ship right after he gets beamed up. Mmmmm RDA looks so good in his khakis. Nice lighting makes his khakis fit just right...

Also there's a very shippy scene that I love (besides the fishing invite) -- the one where he tells them that his trip is a one-way trip... oh the angsty sadness on Sam's face....

Btw, if you'll notice, Jack loses his nice leather jacket on that mission...he's not wearing it in the end... Yeah it's things like those that I've just mentioned that make me such a SG1 geekgirl...
                            Oh, I guess I'm a hussy...I love to watch Jack walking from any angle. And sitting. And running. Yep. Anyway...

I also think that scene was great in the way of ship...also Jack's response when he realizes they disobeyed his order and "beamed" up despite his orders.

Yeah, I noticed he lost the jacket too...but the vest also looked very, very, very, very good with the khakis. Oh and then you could see his forearms since he had his sleeves pushed up. There...that proves I am also a geekgirl...just paying that extra special attention to detail (and Jack's tail).

Tasha
                            Tasha
                            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Tasha
                              Oh and then you could see his forearms since he had his sleeves pushed up.
                              Oh my....I LOVE his forearms.......
                              if I have a fetish...that is it............drool drool drool over RDA's forearms

Comment

Not meaning to digress - but do any of you remember RDA back in the good ol' days of MacGyver? How he was a lot younger then.....*drool* not that he hasn't lost any of his charms and that wit....but that body, that a$$, that smile, that everything to do with RDA?
                                If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

Working...
                                X