This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geekyred
    You know Oz I might want to use that quote in my sig line.

I'm flattered, Geekyred!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
      Certainly, Madame. I surely don't own this joint! I wasn't quite sure you would
      even wish to be *seen* in this den of iniquity I call the Low Rent District,
      aka The Shallows. I mean, I hardly know you, except that you
      are one of "the Ancients," so to speak. I did not wish to offend your
      sensibilities by having you associate with such as we shallow dwellers.

**See OzGirl grovel! Have you ever seen anything so unseemly?
      Suddenly, she springs to her feet, salutes, and stands at attention.
      Which brings to mind some lovely Jack O'Neill thoughts...**

But hey! If you want to, it's your problem! LOL

Virtue? I have no stinking virtue! Throw me a few droolworthy scraps (pics)
      and I'll crawl through this gutter on my hands and knees in order to get
      to HIS hands and knees.

--Oz
      *snickers* Ah yes, one of the Ancients yep that's me. At least that's how I feel of late! Heh, I don't think I'll add Madame to my sig but I'll just drift between the two ends of this marvelous place. The unknown quantity if you will.

*looks meaningfully at Tame*

As for pictures...Oh my yes we must move heaven and earth to get lovely shots of those: long, elegant fingers, dusky lashes, full sensuous lips, deep velvety brown eyes....

Uh oh, here I go!

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
        Beautifully doesn't even begin to describe it! Was watching Grace tonight before I went to work. What I said about him in it before, I take it all back. He was still fine. (for those who don't know I was the one who dared suggest that he was looking a bit well old in the scenes on the ship.)
        I'm not to proud to admit when I was wrong.
        Actually I'm not to proud to do alot of things and many of them would involve the subject of this thread.

And about the aging, Rural, Me too.
        LOL, yes that was you! You are most wholeheartedly forgiven my dear denizen of the gutter. As for pride and the subject at hand...er yeah...me too!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          I saw this picture and once I was able I had to show you all...as soon as I saw it I thought....'This would be RDA in our Gutter"
          Yeah baby, that's out boy!

Comment

Wow! Behind the Scenes look at The Kiss. Woo hoo!
            (Webshots: Beyond the Gate)
            Rick was looking very happy in some of those pics, in others-- not.
            Happy or not, he's looking good! Lots and lots of nice smiles....Very droolworthy!
            (yes, I just had to make my own "drooley"...... )

OK, gals, The Leather Man Collection is just about finished (yay!) Oh have I been busy happily splish-splishing in my own little leather-clad RDA gutterworld...But I guess it's time to share the man with all you other self-proclaimed and proud-of-it hussies (as well as the closeted hussies and the 'let me pretend I'm a lady' type hussies )... After I check all the links I will upload it later today.

Later~
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

OK, gals, The Leather Man Collection is just about finished (yay!) Oh have I been busy happily splish-splishing in my own little leather-clad RDA gutterworld...But I guess it's time to share the man with all you other self-proclaimed and proud-of-it hussies (as well as the closeted hussies and the 'let me pretend I'm a lady' type hussies )... After I check all the links I will upload it later today.

Later~
              OOOOO new collection! I am sooooo a happy bunny about that!

Originally posted by Mala50
              (as well as the closeted hussies and the 'let me pretend I'm a lady' type hussies )...
              Heh, I resemble that remark! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Btw girls I'm getting the red x for my sig as well right now. I think Yahoo is having a bit of a hissy fit.

Comment

I saw this picture and once I was able I had to show you all...as soon as I saw it I thought....'This would be RDA in our Gutter"
                *Gasp!* Jack literally jumps out of the screen *I wish*
                Thanks for finding this eyecandy. Whoo!

Comment

Favorite Jack ep is probably Paradise Lost. Scruffy face and hair and bare feet. How much better can you get than that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow! Behind the Scenes look at The Kiss. Woo hoo!
                    (Webshots: Beyond the Gate)
                    Rick was looking very happy in some of those pics, in others-- not.
                    Oz I had you in mind when I saw that picture.....RDA seems like he would just sit back and smile at your ..................antics
                    A man who would appreciate all the work you have done to make the gutter such a warm and welcomeing place
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                      *snickers* Ah yes, one of the Ancients yep that's me. At least that's how I feel of late! Heh, I don't think I'll add Madame to my sig but I'll just drift between the two ends of this marvelous place. The unknown quantity if you will.

*looks meaningfully at Tame*

As for pictures...Oh my yes we must move heaven and earth to get lovely shots of those: long, elegant fingers, dusky lashes, full sensuous lips, deep velvety brown eyes....

Uh oh, here I go!

ROFLMAO........whatever you say..............Madame
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala
                        (yes, I just had to make my own "drooley"...... )
                        Please can I have one...please please please

btw did I sound pathetic enough???

Comment

Please can I have one...please please please

btw did I sound pathetic enough???
                          Yes, quite pathetic! (I wonder what a 'pathetic' smiley would look like).

So go ahead grab it and use it!The only thing is that you have to host it on your site or use attachments somehow. This forum doesn't allow you to use 'outside' smileys or icons.

Anyway, TO ALL:

He's So Fine: Richard Dean Anderson/MacGyver/Jack O'NeillThe Leather Man Collection

is up! http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/RDALMhome.html

There are over 40 photos -- half are 'old' RDA Mac promos but they've been rejuvenated by yours truly. The others are screencaps from SG1 and RDA movies where he's wearing leather. There's an intro (couldn't shut up) and links to other RDA sites (thanks to Susan/Ewokmonster for her Firehouse pix) and then there are photos and photos and photos....

Like I said, get out your bibs and buckets, gals!

Enjoy!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, re "hotlinking" -- what Susan (Ewokmonster) said. She has a very good explanation/link about it on her site. http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/updates.htm

If you want to link to photos on my sites, you have to put a text link like on the old GW forums -- not a direct link to the photo. Or grab the photo for yourself and host it. Yes I know I've done it myself here (but it was from my own site). Anyway, my web space is small and 'free' to me, but there are bandwidth restrictions. Other places may not have the same problem.

Thanks!
                            sigpic

Comment

Leather! Great pics Mala!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Wow, I can't keep up in here. I think the last post I read was somewhere in the 40s. lol I'll try to catch up tomorrow.

Really, the point of this post is to try out my new sig. Let's see if it works.
                                Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X