X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the new grandbaby!!!!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
      Oh yeah,I also found out I'm going to be a .....[gasp!]..grandmother !My daughter's due the end of the year,yikes!
      AWWWWW very cool for you. Congratulations to you both. Glad you are liking the pictures and don't worry about sorting it all out. I'm having a heck of a time myself! I'm totally there with you in the comp illiterate dept!

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
        How about his back? Right where it meets the...er...*cough*
        I mean the small of the back? Maybe I should stick to the
        earlobe, so there's no major meltdown of the reactor core,
        if you get my drift.

Did we move those darn paddles over from Delphi? CLEAR!!!
        ROFLMAO!!!!!! You guys rock!!
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

[QUOTE=Geekyred]Will there be jello?]

first icing and now Jello? Hmmm!!! He is certainly going to need one nice long hot bath to clean him up and I just got a brand spanking new bathtub.

You guys are a bad influence on me.
          sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've just got in and have had thousands (well, it seems like it) of posts to read here and in the shipper thread. I'll have to go to bed soon (got work in the morning ), but keep up the good work whilst I'm away!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
              You guys are a bad influence on me.
              Oh, no, dear. We are a very good influence. Just very bad at being
              polite and respectable at times!

He is certainly going to need one nice long hot bath to clean him up and I just got a brand spanking new bathtub.
              Nice, long hot bath sounds good. I hope it's a very large tub -- more like
              a swimming pool, really. That way we can fit lots of Gutter Gang helpers
              when we clean up Jack!

--Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
              appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
              full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
              in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                Oz hon can I drift over to the shallower end now and again. Perhaps I can
                be known as the Madame? By virtue of being around here the longest? I
                meant GW not this place LOL. Virtue in a Jack drooling thread is a bit
                of a misnomer I realize...

Thanks everyone for all the laughs. I've had a really rotten week and i
                needed it so very much

(((((((((((((Big hugs to you all)))))))))))))
                Certainly, Madame. I surely don't own this joint! I wasn't quite sure you would
                even wish to be *seen* in this den of iniquity I call the Low Rent District,
                aka The Shallows. I mean, I hardly know you, except that you
                are one of "the Ancients," so to speak. I did not wish to offend your
                sensibilities by having you associate with such as we shallow dwellers.

**See OzGirl grovel! Have you ever seen anything so unseemly?
                Suddenly, she springs to her feet, salutes, and stands at attention.
                Which brings to mind some lovely Jack O'Neill thoughts...**

But hey! If you want to, it's your problem! LOL

Virtue? I have no stinking virtue! Throw me a few droolworthy scraps (pics)
                and I'll crawl through this gutter on my hands and knees in order to get
                to HIS hands and knees.

--Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                  Oh yeah tell me about it! Yes he really has aged beautifully. I find it quite funny that I'm about the age RDA was when he started filming MacGyver. I hope I age half that well!
                  Beautifully doesn't even begin to describe it! Was watching Grace tonight before I went to work. What I said about him in it before, I take it all back. He was still fine. (for those who don't know I was the one who dared suggest that he was looking a bit well old in the scenes on the ship.)
                  I'm not to proud to admit when I was wrong.
                  Actually I'm not to proud to do alot of things and many of them would involve the subject of this thread.

And about the aging, Rural, Me too.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                    Virtue? I have no stinking virtue! Throw me a few droolworthy scraps (pics)
                    and I'll crawl through this gutter on my hands and knees in order to get
                    to HIS hands and knees.

--Oz
                    You know Oz I might want to use that quote in my sig line.

geeky

Comment

I saw this picture and once I was able I had to show you all...as soon as I saw it I thought....'This would be RDA in our Gutter"
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

where'd you find that? are there more like it (behind the scenes stuff OR eyecandy)?

Comment

Originally posted by xathras
                          where'd you find that? are there more like it (behind the scenes stuff OR eyecandy)?
                          here is a link ...{I hope} to the site....
                          http://community.webshots.com/album/139143772fdbJhJ

Its not mine...and I hope that the person forgives me for all the hits they are about to receive
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

thanks. FWIW I don't think webshots has the bandwidth limitations

Comment

Cool....I hadn't asked for permission to post the link.....was worried.....I feel better now Thanks

Comment

Wow! Behind the Scenes look at The Kiss. Woo hoo!
                                (Webshots: Beyond the Gate)
                                Rick was looking very happy in some of those pics, in others-- not.

Comment

Working...
                                X