This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nugglebugget
    Oh yeah,I also found out I'm going to be a .....[gasp!]..grandmother !My daughter's due the end of the year,yikes!
    Congratulations!!!!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
      so it's go to be an image that's on the web then? Not just something I can upload from my personal 'small' collection?
      Yeah, It has to be here on the web to be viewed like that if I am not mistaken....CORRECT ME EVERYONE if I am wrong here.
      BUT I have no clue how to put little fun things from my personal stash on here and I would love if someone could explain that me
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
        *snorts*

My I missed out on some glorious fun yesterday!

Sorry Tame hon but I must reclaim the ammunition I delivered in chat and renounce my genteel status to some degree. I mean really girls I gotta say all this talk of icing and earlobes and arguing over his nether regions...

Er...where the HELL is that fan!

Oz hon can I drift over to the shallower end now and again. Perhaps I can be known as the Madame? By vitue of being around here the longest? I meant GW not this place LOL. Virtue in a Jack drooling thread is a bit of a misnomer I realize...

Thanks everyone for all the laughs. I've had a really rotten week and i needed it so very much

(((((((((((((Big hugs to you all)))))))))))))

Rural.......
        It wasn't that you gave any ammunition...it was that we were laughing so hard that I HAD to go somewhere and STILL talk about RDA........AND you weren't availiable.........what's a girl to do

So I jumped into the Shallow end of the gutter with all my friends here and HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a fun group!!!

Comment

Please pardon me while I experiment and try to figure out what is going on.
          Rural; extremely loverly picture to start the morning out with.
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats, Grandma Nugglebugget.

geeky

Comment

Wonderful idea,a drooley smiley; thanks for thinking of it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Yeah, It has to be here on the web to be viewed like that if I am not mistaken....CORRECT ME EVERYONE if I am wrong here.
                BUT I have no clue how to put little fun things from my personal stash on here and I would love if someone could explain that me
                Cheers Tame. Now it's my turn to try and help. When you quote a message or quick reply and then go advanced if you scroll down the screen past the 'post icons' box down to the additional options there's an attach files box. Click on manage attachments then you get another pop up box. If you know the filename of the piccy you want to upload then type it in. But I find it easier to browse. That mean you can look through all the pics on your own computer pick one and it automatically puts all the info you need in the little addy box. Click upload and once it's done close the box. There is a limit on the size of the pic you can upload though. Hope that helped. I know, I'm really long winded. Sorry

geeky

Comment

Way Cool...Thanks Red!!!!! I will try that when I get home from work tonight...Long winded is GREAT... Otherwise I wouldn't have understood

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                    Actually red he was probably about 41 here so you're safe! The man has always aged frightfully well!
                    Jeez, 41, really? He looks sooooo young. I guess that why he looks so darn fine these days, you know what with the grey hair and little wrinkles and......
                    Uh I thunk I might be about to drown in my own drool.

geeky

Comment

Way Cool...Thanks Red!!!!! I will try that when I get home from work tonight...Long winded is GREAT... Otherwise I wouldn't have understood
                      Tame have you been online all this time since way early this morning?

geeky

Comment

so here is a pic to forget all our troubles
                        Chocolate eyes for Sam O Neill
                        A picture especially for me! I'm honoured..
                        And its a great one at that!

Thanks TameFarrar!

Heres a pic of a Young RDA....with a great smile
                        Attached Files

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Thank you .I told her "Jack" would be a good name but she's got other ideas.I feel funny saying something so early on,but ,gosh darn it,I can't help myself!
                          nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Tame have you been online all this time since way early this morning?
                            Yeah...I pop up and say something from time to time while at work and break the monotony of my day I DO HAVE to work...they are funny about that. I can't do much except add to my desktop periodically no uploads or links while here but I can add to the conversation or if nothing else get a good laugh or EYEFUL

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                              Even though the image didn't show up, and I don't know why, can I just make a request now not to hotlink to my site. Using the IMG tag in html brings the picture here, but I'm still hosting it. And I've got about 100 hits on the message alone. Even though you can't see the picture, I'm getting a bandwidth hit.

Just use a text link like we did at Delphi.

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...1_012a_jpg.htm

Thanks.

Susan
                              Oh Susan I'm very sorry. I'll remember for next time!

Comment

Jeez, 41, really? He looks sooooo young. I guess that why he looks so darn fine these days, you know what with the grey hair and little wrinkles and......
                                Uh I thunk I might be about to drown in my own drool.
                                Oh yeah tell me about it! Yes he really has aged beautifully. I find it quite funny that I'm about the age RDA was when he started filming MacGyver. I hope I age half that well!

Comment

Working...
                                X