No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing like the Tokra coming by and asking you to commit murder for them...
    sigpic
    Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
      Nothing like the Tokra coming by and asking you to commit murder for them...
      actually ... thats exactly like them!

Comment

that's true, I never really like the Tokra too much, Agree with Jack on this one when he said along the liines of 'what are you holding back?' about this mission.

Shall we do the ship and the summit scene tomorrow??

It's nearly that time of day again!

space
        sigpic
        Made by me.

Comment

Great discussion guys! might actually sit down and watch them again....

Oh and if you want to see some really good behind the scenes stuff watch Michael's diary vid on the DVD...that will give you the story behind pyjama boy and some of the sets and actors...very funny!

Kriss
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
            that's true, I never really like the Tokra too much, Agree with Jack on this one when he said along the liines of 'what are you holding back?' about this mission.

Shall we do the ship and the summit scene tomorrow??

It's nearly that time of day again!

space
            Sounds good to me

Comment

Hi Kriss!!
              Will do! I will do that after my daughter goe's to sleep tonight!

Pyjama boy.. Still makes me laugh!

Catch you both tomorrow, I'm off to do the school run!!

Space
              sigpic
              Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
                Great discussion guys! might actually sit down and watch them again....

Oh and if you want to see some really good behind the scenes stuff watch Michael's diary vid on the DVD...that will give you the story behind pyjama boy and some of the sets and actors...very funny!

Kriss
                Erm would love to but don't actually have the DVD ... I have the grand total of 2 dvd's to my name lol ... I got AOT/Continuum for christmas and I have the one with Window Of Opportunity on (hmmm just remembered another ep on there we could discuss ... The First Ones)

Comment

good idea for the next ep Dolphin!

So, are we going to do the 2nd part (Last Stand) after summit to finish off ?

See ya later tonight!
                  sigpic
                  Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin View Post
                    Erm would love to but don't actually have the DVD ... I have the grand total of 2 dvd's to my name lol ... I got AOT/Continuum for christmas and I have the one with Window Of Opportunity on (hmmm just remembered another ep on there we could discuss ... The First Ones)
                    Bless...they are all at the moment cheap....around the £22 mark per season...or the box set you can sometimes get that really cheap....I know it took it me about year to collect the whole lot...basically told friends to buy them for me for presents...

Kriss
                    sigpic

Comment

I got my complete boxset from Sendit.com and it was only around £97 for the lot (ten seasons)including the movies. So I was well pleased with that.

It's worth saving for!
                      Great for screencapping with no channel inscriptions too, so good for wallpaper making etc!

If you are both online later tonight we could carry on where we left off today if you like?
                      If not, tomorrow is fine!.

I am going to watch Summit / Last stand again I think just to clarify stuff in my head!
                      Then I wonder what I could watch later... Oh! Um, maybe.. SVAJ... again!!

And I might play around with some picture editing as I want to learn more on what I can do that way.

Catch ya later!!

Space
                      sigpic
                      Made by me.

Comment

*pops in*

Hello! Daniel Jackson is the best! He is even better than Indiana Jones. Archeologists with guns rule.

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin View Post
                          Exactly ... at the end of the day, no matter how you dress it up, it is still murder.
                          A large part of it is the means, chemical warfare is nasty.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello!!!

I'm Online at last!

after being out all morning!
                              sigpic
                              Made by me.

Comment

Ooh ... anything exciting? I was just playing about on Sumo ... after getting up at 3.30am to sort my husband out before he went to the airport. I'm a wee bit tired now

Comment

Working...
                                X