No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did she get out of the sanitarium. Dr. Mackenzie gave me every reassurance that she would be contained. Umm don't worry everyone Docgwen is actually quite harmless. Okay I say that with a slight discomfort but still. Glad you stopped by Doc.

Comment

* raises eyebrows and smiles wanly* Nir--ti--a! I'm baack! But seriously Daniel and evolution -- evolution? I don't remember that one? Could you refresh my memory! I mean we NEVER discuss that eppy have we?

Someone is having a pec look meltdown, and it ain't me.

Comment

Tsst tsst Doc Gwen we haven't had our medication today have we? LOL

Serious those pecs are pretty darn fine don't ya know

Comment

Medication? pfft! Silly woman Mackenzie sent me here looking for you! and Jellybeihn I like urgo too! I think I like it here if Urgo is going to play here too!

Of Course my favorite love story is Shar'ae and Daniel! I'm not a shipper otherwise-- OW ! OW! those bricks hurt don't throw bricks gwen likes Shar'ae and Daniel.

Comment

Well anyway thanks all for being so understanding while I round up the my crazy pal and cart her back to the loony bin.......... I look forward to many more fun discussions about our beloved archeologist....... And I will try to keep Docgwen on a leash LOL

Comment

Remind me not to get on your bad side.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Leash? Man Nirtia you gotta quit having those delusions of yours.

Yes I think he is adorable especially in Heroes carting that teddy bear!

Comment

OH Don't worry Daniel's Twin, Gwen and I are pals and like to kid around. I dont' have too much of a bad side LOL

Gwen, get in the van we are going to see some nice men in white coats

Nirtia

Comment

HUH? Do I know you? let's see Nirtia? Yep I know her regular visitor to the labs in docgwen's underground! LOL

We have pictures of Daniel hung up so she doesn't get lonely while we reprogram her positronic matrix. Pretty fine work eh?

Okay does anyone know about the civilian medal of honor petition for Daniel Jackson? There were a group of Daniel devotees trying to get Daniel presidential medal of freedom or something like that for his service to his country and the world.

http://stargatedanielfriendly.net/ht...wledgement.php
                    Last edited by docgwen; 08 December 2004, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by docgwen
                      Okay does anyone know about the civilian medal of honor petition for Daniel Jackson? There were a group of Daniel devotees trying to get Daniel presidential medal of freedom or something like that for his service to his country and the world.

http://stargatedanielfriendly.net/ht...wledgement.php
                      I know about it; well heard about and signed it. Don't know what happened with it. Forgot all about it actually.

I do think Daniel deserves a medal and I think it's something we should get to see on an episode!!!!!

Dana Jeanne
                      Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Indeed. I think he's gone above and beyond the call of - an archaeologist - several times already. Especially considering all the times he's been killed or presumed dead. A medal is the least we could do for the guy.
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by docgwen
                          Medication? pfft! Silly woman Mackenzie sent me here looking for you! and Jellybeihn I like urgo too! I think I like it here if Urgo is going to play here too!

Of Course my favorite love story is Shar'ae and Daniel! I'm not a shipper otherwise-- OW ! OW! those bricks hurt don't throw bricks gwen likes Shar'ae and Daniel.
                          Urgo. Rules. I quote him all the time.
                          Welcome to you too, Gwen. We're all usually fun and fairly harmless--we get our shots anually.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                            I know about it; well heard about and signed it. Don't know what happened with it. Forgot all about it actually.

I do think Daniel deserves a medal and I think it's something we should get to see on an episode!!!!!

Dana Jeanne
                            Indeed, there was much arguing that Daniel (and Teal'c) need(s) to be recognized for their contributions to the safety and advances of our planet. And I volunteer to pin the medal on him!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                              Urgo. Rules. I quote him all the time.
                              Welcome to you too, Gwen. We're all usually fun and fairly harmless--we get our shots anually.
                              Oh goody! Another Urgo-ite. Do you parody him? I just gotta love the Urgo.

Urgo: Even a smidgen?

Gwen: Well maybe a smidgen.

Urgo: Me or Death, Death or me?

Gwen: Don't push it Urgo! So what did you think of Daniel?

Urgo: Ah . . . well, pfft. Complicated individual, very complicated.

Gwen: I'm all for the Presidential Freedom Medal too, however now that I look at it isn't that what they gave him in the 2010 eppy? HMMM have to look again.

Comment

LOL! A medal inscribed "For bravery above and beyond the call of Archaeology"

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                                X