No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday was Stargate Monday and they had some pretty good eps on.

Beast of Burden - What was up with Daniel's hair in that? It looked like it was parted wrong or something. Then at the end of the ep, he had his glasses off and the rain made his hair a little wet and I forgot what I was complaining about.

The Tomb - Bandana Daniel. Need I say more?

Between Two Fires - Okay, the writers need to warn us when they show Daniel in a suit and a full length coat right off the bat. Too. Much. Hotness. C'mon, people, a little warning so we can find a drool bucket.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
      Yesterday was Stargate Monday and they had some pretty good eps on.

Beast of Burden - What was up with Daniel's hair in that? It looked like it was parted wrong or something. Then at the end of the ep, he had his glasses off and the rain made his hair a little wet and I forgot what I was complaining about.

The Tomb - Bandana Daniel. Need I say more?

Between Two Fires - Okay, the writers need to warn us when they show Daniel in a suit and a full length coat right off the bat. Too. Much. Hotness. C'mon, people, a little warning so we can find a drool bucket.

Lisa Michelle
      beast of burden- always one of my favorites since we get wet hair and no glasses and action jackson and chaka also in eps. and a little whumping so very tastey eps.!

the tomb- oh yea BANDANA DANNY and also 'yes you go down the dark hallway alone and i will stay in the dark room alone' ah what a line and leave it to michael to come up with it

between two fires- i always call him MR GQ the man can wear anything but fantastic bum shots also and lots of DANIEL AND JACK interaction in that eps.
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

i really have to watch between two fires again..i'm not a big fan of narim, but if daniel's gonna be hot, then i have no choice but to lust after him for the entire episode
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          i really have to watch between two fires again..i'm not a big fan of narim, but if daniel's gonna be hot, then i have no choice but to lust after him for the entire episode
          mmmm the man looks hot in the long coat and the suit but even the jacket on his BDU's seems to be short since you get some really great bum shots when jack and him go to talk to the tokra about the weapon she is willing to give them

mmmm tastey eps.
          Sue

sigpic

Comment

My favorite line thin that ep is the briefing room with Jack and Daniel saying "38" at the same time, then when they go back to the Tollen planted and are talking to what's her name when she ask how many cannons earth would need and it's a combination of Daneil and Jack to she the 38 out...I think it's Daniel saying something like "oh about 30...." then Jack tags on the "8"....

Comment

Originally posted by norriski
              My favorite line thin that ep is the briefing room with Jack and Daniel saying "38" at the same time, then when they go back to the Tollen planted and are talking to what's her name when she ask how many cannons earth would need and it's a combination of Daneil and Jack to she the 38 out...I think it's Daniel saying something like "oh about 30...." then Jack tags on the "8"....
              yep that is what i mean about them saying things n'sync and also finishing the others sentence to cute

and love daniels looks when daniel makes the remark about not alot of people at omoc's funeral and jack looks at him and says 'you were invited' and daniel kinda raises his eyebrows and rolls eyes lol
              Sue

sigpic

Comment

I was watching Beneath the Surface again last night. Daniel's just so hot in it, I can't stand it. In particular, that scene when the three of them are meeting after lights out and the fire light hits just right on Daniel's face.
                I also love the way he says "facade" for some reason.

Anyone figure out what that thing is on Daniel's wrist? Is it just a piece of fabric? It doesn't quite look like a bracelet. I'd just love to see him wearing one of those black leather wrist cuffs (nothing kinky) it's kind of like goth jewelry along with some tight faded jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt. Is that too much to ask?

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Was it something he was wearing on Beneath the Surface?
                  DJ
                  Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

[QUOTE=LMichelle]I was watching Beneath the Surface again last night. Daniel's just so hot in it, I can't stand it. In particular, that scene when the three of them are meeting after lights out and the fire light hits just right on Daniel's face.

sue: agree but i am particular about whenever he is hot sweaty and the muscles showing and how dirty they are from working

I also love the way he says "facade" for some reason.

sue: he does have a way of saying that doesn't he

Anyone figure out what that thing is on Daniel's wrist? Is it just a piece of fabric? It doesn't quite look like a bracelet. I'd just love to see him wearing one of those black leather wrist cuffs (nothing kinky) it's kind of like goth jewelry along with some tight faded jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt. Is that too much to ask?

sue: you know if you look at its kinda like the outfits they are wearing like he kinda tore a piece of it off and put it on his wrist to wear maybe it helps to get the sweat off his face

ah michelle love the way you think and can i just say LOVE THE FACT THEY ARE PUTTING DANIEL IN TIGHT FITTING JEANS tastey
                    Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                      Was it something he was wearing on Beneath the Surface?
                      DJ
                      yea you look at his wrist to me it looks like it is something ripped from the outfit they are wearing! maybe he tore some to get some of the sweat from running off his face

just a thought
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

do you remember at the beginning, whenever we saw Daniel in civvies, it was always plaid shirt, and mismatched jacket and trousers? I remember seeing Sam's promotion in Fair Game and he wasn't wearing a tie, and I remember remarking somewhere online 'Does Daniel even own a tie?'. Well, he's smartened up a lot since then. Started with him actually wearing a tie in D and C, and progressing onto yummy yummy suits (Only good thing about covenant..daniel in that suit... )...and no more plaid shirts while off duty..it seems his dress sense has improved enormously. It seemed at the beginning Daniel didn't care what he wore, just dashed into the store, grabbed whatever was on sale, and rushed out again. It seems now he actually spends a lot mroe time and attention on his clothes....i think someone taught him to shop (i have my own ideas who, but never mind)

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9

ah michelle love the way you think and can i just say LOVE THE FACT THEY ARE PUTTING DANIEL IN TIGHT FITTING JEANS tastey
                          remind me again...which are the jeans episodes (only seen season 8 in squinty vision, so may have missed jeans, but now watching them full screen)

Comment

remind me again...which are the jeans episodes (only seen season 8 in squinty vision, so may have missed jeans, but now watching them full screen)

EPS. TO WATCH FOR TIGHT FITTING JEANS:

AFFINTIY

AND

ENDGAME

ah really enjoying how they are dressing daniel these days
                            Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9

EPS. TO WATCH FOR TIGHT FITTING JEANS:

AFFINTIY

AND

ENDGAME

ah really enjoying how they are dressing daniel these days
                              thank you! well, at least i have something to get me through affinity..

Comment

thank you! well, at least i have something to get me through affinity..

s
                                p
                                o
                                i
                                l
                                e
                                r
                                s
                                p
                                a
                                c
                                e

well the whole outfit that he wears in affinity is tastey i think that was the first time ok not first since EVO PART ONE AND TWO has daniel in jeans saw them for myself at GATECON at the STARGATE PROPS room they had the muscleshirt and jeans <size 32 in waist>! so daniel has worn jeans before so we actually got three times
                                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X