No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the welcome, Arynne_Bookworm.

I had a random thought/question while rewatching a couple of episodes recently. Does Daniel ever use the sarcophagus after the events of Need? He doesn’t, right, because wouldn’t that ignite his addiction all over again?
    Last edited by GateCait; 02 June 2024, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GateCait View Post

I had a random thought/question while rewatching a couple of episodes recently. Does Daniel ever use the sarcophagus after the events of Need? He doesn’t, right, because wouldn’t that ignite his addiction all over again?
      I’ve been rewatching the series and I just finished Season 7. Thus far, he hasn’t used it since then, and I don’t recall him using it later on, but it has been a few years since I’ve seen the later seasons of SG-1.​

Comment

Originally posted by GateCait View Post

And yes, I always assumed he’d steered clear of them out of fear of a relapse and hurting his friends again. I don’t see why it wouldn’t act like real-life addictions in that way.

Comment

Working...
        X