No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well,, I was out having a coffee with one of the parents of my Daughter's school, 1 and half hours later...

We were chatting!!

Your husband must have had an early flight!

Your new sig looks great!!
    I might have to try out the software later.
    sigpic
    Made by me.

Comment

You chatting ... surely not

Thank you (will pm the website to you) ...

He was flying at 7am but luckily the airport is only an hour away or it would have been even earlier! He'll be back saturday evening so I've got peace til then lol

Just sat and watched Ripple Effect that I recorded last night ... and I've got Ethon and Off the Grid recording later for tonight's viewing

Comment

excellent! I like rIpple effect, Didnt see too much Daniel in it tho, I did try to get a glimpse of him in the desert BDU! but he rushed past to the Gate in the gateroom, but hey!! the Blue is very nice too!
        sigpic
        Made by me.

Comment

Ah now I like him in black ... guaranteed to make me wibble when you see him in that black uniform

Comment

although I also liked watching Fallen and Threads for obvious reasons

Comment

ooh yes, Daniel in Black. Nearly forgot about that visual!
              Nothing beats that.
              Oh and dont forget when he turns the sleeves up..
              sigpic
              Made by me.

Comment

Yesterday I managed to watch Summit again, but was more into the next part.. Last Stand.
                Which I found even more of a hardship for Daniel to put up with once he found out that Osiris was in on the meeting. Poor Daniel, torn between getting rid of all the major Goa'uld player's or trying to get Sarah off the ship.

sigpic
                Made by me.

Comment

you're one step ahead of me now then ... haven't got around to watching last stand yet

Comment

lol!!

no worries!!

Summit is where we left off yesterday!! and thats no problem!!
                    sigpic
                    Made by me.

Comment

So, where were we yesterday?

Um, oh yes, the Tokra base meeting. .

and then Daniel and Jacob talking on the ship .
                      sigpic
                      Made by me.

Comment

Yeah ... we kinda got the tokra base meeting and the original meeting at the SGC blurred together

Comment

yes, we did!
                          sigpic
                          Made by me.

Comment

gotta go..

school pick up time again!

Chat abit later!

Space
                            sigpic
                            Made by me.

Comment

evening all,

just found this thread thanks to a link. DJ was my favourite character on SG1.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Welcome Ktebid! The tread is alive again! Maybe we could keep it going with some questions...

What is your favorite Daniel episode? I usually have categories for my favorite episodes... There are too many to choose from!

My favorite Daniel episode, pre-Ascension is The First Ones.
                                My favorite Ascended Daniel episode is Abyss (also my favorite Jack episode).
                                My favorte post-Ascended Daniel episode is Life Boat.

Comment

Working...
                                X