Daniel Jackson Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
    Well if we're going to go the shameless route, I vote for Beneath the Surface as my favorite drop dead gorgeous Daniel episode. Sweaty and sleaveless. It's a good combination for me.
    I am with Shipper. Beneath the Surface is a great episode for Daniel shallowness. I like The Curse too; Daniel in a suit, Daniel smiling, Daniel in his archeology element.
    sigpic

Comment

He wears those suits very well, doesn't he?
      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
        Yes he does and I would not mind seeing him in one more often. I wonder what he looks like in one off the show. I have never seen him wear one, just jeans and t-shirts and sport shirts. Bet he looks as good off screen as on. .
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
          Yes he does and I would not mind seeing him in one more often. I wonder what he looks like in one off the show. I have never seen him wear one, just jeans and t-shirts and sport shirts. Bet he looks as good off screen as on.

As you can probably tell from my sig my heart belongs to another, especially in a SUIT! That doesn't mean I can't appreciate Daniel also.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
            I couldn't think of anything for S5 but for S1 you might count BROCA DIVIDE or maybe even HATHOR as "Daniel goes a bit loopy" eps.
            Brocca Divide! How could I forget!

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
              Brocca Divide! How could I forget!
              Could we count Menace for season five as he goes kind of ga ga for Reece.

FINALLY. I thought this thread was going to stay on page 10 forever.
              sigpic

Comment

Perhaps s5's Crazy-Daniel ep was Enemies, except they decided to spice things up by giving Teal'c the Daniel role?

And in s6 Harry Maybourne got to be Daniel and go mad but the show went back to basics with s7.

Roll on s8...

Madeleine

Comment

I wouldn't count Menace as a Daniel goes crazy episode. I mean, he connected with her, but he didn't seem wild and crazy in it.
                  I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Yeah Daniel connected with Reece but it was in a wanting to preserve a life even if it wasn't human life kind of way, not a crazy or romantic way.

Comment

I would have to say that Daniel's 'crazy' episode for season 5 could be Meridian. I wouldn't say he was crazy in it, but that he did a crazy act which ultimately caused his death. But there really isn't a 'Daniel gone crazy or loopy' episode in season 5.
                      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't say saving millions of lives is especially crazy...or did you mean the whole ascending thing?

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                        ~CELLO!~
                        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

I'm not saying saving millions in itself is crazy, but how many people do you know who would do what Daniel did? Most people would thing someone is crazy to risk thier own life for someone they don't know, much less for millions of people who life on another planet. So I'm just suggesting that many would consider that Daniel's actions were crazy. (Yes, I know that is Daniel's nature to perform such an act. He is very self-sacrificing.)
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

UKers - Door to Door is on Sky Movies 1 at 8pm tonight, Wed 16th June.

Also, Mon 21st Sky Movies 3 9pm
                            Fri 25th Sky Movies 9 9.45pm (I didn't know there was a Sky movies 9!)
                            Tues 29th Sky Movies 7 8.30pm

It's got Helen Mirren in it, and William H Macy who was in Fargo. And MS in a minor role. I'm told he's very good and rather dishy in it, and I'm pretty sure Helen Mirren got an award for it.

As this is the Daniel thread not the MS thread I'm off topic, but I doubt anyone will care
                            Last edited by Madeleine; 16 June 2004, 04:47 AM.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                              UKers - Door to Door is on Sky Movies (not sure exactly which channel it's on) at 8pm tonight, Wed 16th June.

As this is the Daniel thread not the MS thread I'm off topic, but I doubt anyone will care
                              It is supposed to be a very good movie, especially if you like William H. Macy. He won an Emmy for his performance. I think he might have co-wrote it too. I saw a little bit of it and Michael is pretty nice looking.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                                I'm not saying saving millions in itself is crazy, but how many people do you know who would do what Daniel did? Most people would thing someone is crazy to risk thier own life for someone they don't know, much less for millions of people who life on another planet. So I'm just suggesting that many would consider that Daniel's actions were crazy. (Yes, I know that is Daniel's nature to perform such an act. He is very self-sacrificing.)
                                And we are back to deep instead of shallow!! Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good thing, can't keep a Daniel fan 'down.'

I have a question, do we ever get to see what kind of vehicle Daniel drives? Jack has his truck, and Sam has her motorcycle....

Comment

Working...
                                X