Daniel Jackson Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayan
    i love danial cause he's smart, funny, a very very sexy..... especially w/o glasses, a five o'clock shadow, and wearing his abydonian robes....... not to mention he's one of the foremost experts on egyptian mythos (my fav subject) and the absolute foremst expert on the Ancients..... not to mention, he's easy to fantasize about , oh and he gets all the hot gals
    Welcome aboard! The more, the merrier.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

It's all about his face. That beautful baby face. Also his hands. Daniel gestures with his hands when he speaks.
      stargatejostargatejostargatejostargatejostargatejo

Comment

his face is very attractive.... especially his eyes. they are so deep and mysterious. i could stare forever in those eyes. they hold the secrets of the universe, yet they are greedy to drink more from the well of knowledge.... those beautiful blue eyes.... did i mention i love his eyes?
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

I love his neverending compassion for others...even when he is getting the $h*! kicked outta him, he always puts the shoe on the other foot. oh, there are times when he himself kicks butt, yet he never loses sight of the bigger pictures.

oh yeah, gotta love the eyes...but they belong to Michael Shanks!

just one of the few things I like about Daniel.....

Comment

micheal shanks, daniel jackson.... either way i love those eyes..... so full of compassion, love, never yeilding secrets..... i'm one of those people who sees a peson through their eyes, and i have never seen any like his, they are truly unqiue....

i also love the witty banter he's able to exchange with anyone, no matter what the situation is.....and i don't think it's just the writers....
            sigpic

Comment

I stumbled across the thread a little while ago and was so happy to find it! I'm not really into the thunking thing so much.. I mean, I love Daniel, but I guess that's just not really my thing. I was probably around my early teens when I first saw the show, and before I even realized how good looking he is or whatever, I instantly fell in love with the character because of who he was. The geeky smart guy who just seemed so.. I dunno... loveable. Hmm.. what I'm trying to say is my initial appeal was in the character himself, not just this random hot guy.

Oh, and Ayan, I agree.. I love the "witty banter" There was one exchange between him and Jack in "Divide and Conquor" that reminded me exactly of my best friend and me. I love the way he interacts with people. And he's such a great speaker. Ok, I could go on and on, so I'll just stop for now

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
              "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
              www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

lol!! the first attraction for me, was the eyes. they say eyes are the windows to the soul. i looked, and i liked what i saw. such deep eyes, such mystery.... then i fell for the character traits....never saw the physical attraction until i saw him in a muscle shirt, that was a very loud thunk........
                sigpic

Comment

lol! yea, he has such nice eyes... sometimes it catches me offguard and I'm just like, wow he has nice eyes... and then I stare.... And I am guilty of pure thunk moments too Definently..

www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

Ooh, are we talking about Daniel eyes? So, we're having a shallow fangirl moment or two? Yay!

The First Ones shows off his eyes the best. *sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                      Ooh, are we talking about Daniel eyes? So, we're having a shallow fangirl moment or two? Yay!

The First Ones shows off his eyes the best. *sighs*
                      Yup, as I like to call him Mr.Dreamy Eyes.

Comment

i've been looking for a decent piccy of his eyes, but all the ones find don't seem to do justice..... any suggestions?
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd recommend doing a google image search or something like that. I think I've seen pics that focus on his eyes before, but I don't know where...

www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                            i've been looking for a decent piccy of his eyes, but all the ones find don't seem to do justice..... any suggestions?
                            Try "Secrets" from season 2.
                            Spoiler:
                            There's a scene where Danny hugs Sha'uri after she says she's very ashamed of the things Amoinet has done.
                            You see a really great shot of his eyes.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Well there was some pretty interesting development of Daniel in Prototype huh?

Comment

uh, yeah. very different for Daniel. I fear he might be growing less compassionate this season...he is becoming a hardass. Jaded. what happened?? Does anyone think TPTB need to change the direction his character is taking? or do you see this as normal human change, in response to their current situations?

discuss.because I am starting to miss the old Daniel..

Comment

Working...
                                X