Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    Hello again

Well we seem to not really have a whole lot of discussion here But I did see that we had an impasse of sorts. So after discussing with the Mod Team we determined that since this thread doesn't seem to have much *backlash* as it were. the Best way to go would be changing the title to *Cameron Mitchell & Carolyn Lam Ship/Appreciation Thread*

since this is not an extremely active thread we are going to make this change effective immediately so as not to allow it to get lost in the shuffle of things.

Thank You
    TameFarrar
    GateWorld Moderator
    Thank you I am happy with this arrangement now a pic run to celebrate

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I have no problem looking at Cam no matter what the context...he makes a great accessory to any girls outfit
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
        I have no problem looking at Cam no matter what the context...he makes a great accessory to any girls outfit
        interesting turn of phrase, I like it!

I am latecomer to the cam/lam shipping. Having gotten to season 9 in my rewatch I see the shipping very clearly. (ok it helps that I watched a featurette on ben browder and one of tptb admitted they were putting in the shippy moments purposely.) It was well done, very subtle and very there.

Comment

Welcome Rac80 the more the merrier
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Oh, I really wish they had done more with these two!

Tell me, does anybody else think that Uninvited has serious overtones - maybe undertones - of "Honey, please go and make nice with my Dad! I really want you two to get along!"

It does to me anyway.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Great Minds think alike that's what I thought too in my mind Bounty never happened
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                Great Minds think alike that's what I thought too in my mind Bounty never happened
                Not to mention Collateral Damage. Cam sleeping with her that is. It is interesting to see parts of what makes Cam Cam.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Not to mention Collateral Damage. Cam sleeping with her that is. It is interesting to see parts of what makes Cam Cam.
                  I fixed that in my head they were in a fight and broke up briefly and both of them were with other people but came back to each other because they missed each other

Now if Cam would've been there at the family dinner in FT I would be so happy Damn Bounty
                  sigpic

Comment

Not to mention Collateral Damage. Cam sleeping with her that is. ........
                    my 2cs is that Cam (insert Clinton accent here) didnt have sexual relations with that woman

look at the footage while her disgruntled hubby was thumping her on the head with a ornament, they both still dressed and even her hair is the same as when they were making out so my guess is that shortly after the makeout session began disgruntled hubby went physco

I still reckon she was a bit of a tart wanting to sleep with him just so he would help with her project ect

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                      I fixed that in my head they were in a fight and broke up briefly and both of them were with other people but came back to each other because they missed each other

Now if Cam would've been there at the family dinner in FT I would be so happy Damn Bounty
                      That would have been sweet, but I think that might have taken away from the whole Hank/Kim thing. Maybe if there had been another "family dinner". It would have been great!

Although, flipping it. If Cam/Carolyn had been together and everything, I can see Caro and mom going off to the powder room and discuss things while Cam and Hank do the same at the table. Would have been cute!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm reviving this thread because my love for this ship only grows.

Fanfic recs anyone?
                        sigpic
                        Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                          I'm reviving this thread because my love for this ship only grows.

Fanfic recs anyone?
                          Yay!! I'm new to Gateworld and I was so excited to see a Cam/Carolyn thread!! I'm so disappointed they didn't get a chance to do anything with them. If only we'd had a season 11...*ahem*

I don't know any fan fic...but I'm writing one. hehehe Work in progress.

*off to watch Cam and Carolyn"

Comment

Originally posted by lystelle View Post
                            Yay!! I'm new to Gateworld and I was so excited to see a Cam/Carolyn thread!! I'm so disappointed they didn't get a chance to do anything with them. If only we'd had a season 11...*ahem*

I don't know any fan fic...but I'm writing one. hehehe Work in progress.

*off to watch Cam and Carolyn"
                            Yay! Another Cam and Carolyn lover!! They need love too!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay! Another Cam and Carolyn lover!! They need love too!
                              sigpic
                              Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                              I'm a 60%er!
                              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

So where exactly IS the love? LOL.
                                sigpic
                                I'm a 60%er!
                                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X