No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell & Carolyn Lam Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could have been a good on! Love them together.
    sigpic

Comment

It could have been very good. I can see little hints - it could be my shippy glasses, but I am who I am - I think if we'd gotten a few more seasons we might have seen more!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

So was he really buttoning his shirt when he and Lam stepped off the elevator? Too cute.
        sigpic
        Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

It sort of appears as if he was. Nothing like making out in the elevator.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            It sort of appears as if he was. Nothing like making out in the elevator.
            I thought that was too good to pass up and stuck it in my fic! Getting off the elevator then running into her dad... Priceless!
            sigpic
            Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Yay! There needs to be more fic about them. There's shocking little fic out there.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I've been driving through Colorado Springs a LOT in the last few years, and I was wondering...

Where do you suppose they live? Downtown? Out on the outskirts? Nice suburb? I can't quite decide.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

^ This one's lovely
                      sigpic

Comment

When I read this thread I became a little jealous. I would definitely marry Dr. Lam. <3

Comment

That's ok, I'll take Cam.
                          sigpic

Comment

Fine by me... I'll stick with Jack
                            sigpic

Comment

In my personal canon/AU they are married there wasn't a lot written for them so I can do anything I like
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Love the attitude. I'm having a hard time projecting beyond how they got together. There was so little to work with.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X