No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell & Carolyn Lam Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*baffled* You came across my fic on ff.net? I haven't written anything for Cam/Caro as of yet. If you've read something, link me up, please!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Okay, so I interpreted the following post to mean this fic was yours:

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Fic! Just starting it but still! It's fic! One Shots
      *baffled* You came across my fic on ff.net? I haven't written anything for Cam/Caro as of yet. If you've read something, link me up, please!
      Guess not! LOL! *equally baffled*
      sigpic
      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
      I'm a 60%er!
      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

I'm sorry. I should have clarified that. My bad. We need to send her more fluffly prompts though so she'll write more!
        sigpic

Comment

Spacegypsy1 has written us a fic! Love Hurts I'm off and reading.
          sigpic

Comment

Spacegypsy1 has written us a fic! Love Hurts I'm off and reading.
            Ah Ha! Here are the Cam/Carolyn shippers! I love those two and shall endeavor to write more for them!
            sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

I'm sorry. I should have clarified that. My bad. We need to send her more fluffly prompts though so she'll write more!
              Fluffy prompts will not be ignored

Comment

They are so cute! So much potential.
                sigpic

Comment

They are so cute! So much potential.
                  Just a heads up, I have a new Cam/Caro story coming soon. I'll pimp it - tomorrow it's going up but not sure time... lots to do tomorrow. But its a c/c new year's eve. And yes, they are soooo cute. I'm re-watching season 10 looking for the funny and suspicious elevator scene! I forgot where it was. lol. Writing them made me want to see it again.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the elevator scene is in S9. I have to rewatch to make sure. Caro wasn't around for a lot lat S9 and early S10 due to Lexi's prenancy and baby Samuel being born.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure the elevator scene is in S9. I have to rewatch to make sure. Caro wasn't around for a lot lat S9 and early S10 due to Lexi's prenancy and baby Samuel being born.
                      Yep, remember that the Shanks/doig missing was family time/babies... cute lol. Anyhooo, I just watched s9 and 10 a few weeks ago but that was before i REALLY wanted to see that scene again... and I still can't remember exactly where it is... I'm so lame! so I guess it's back to s9. Somebody has to do it! lol, I shall happily work my way though yet again.

Comment

Pimping my new Cam and Carolyn fic right here.

Comment

Never really thought of them as a couple, but they would be cute... and Landry would surely give Cam a hard time, dating his daughter!!

Question... it's been a while since I've watched S9-10... was Carolyn in the Air Force like Janet Frasier, or was she a civilian? Don't remember that detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                            Never really thought of them as a couple, but they would be cute... and Landry would surely give Cam a hard time, dating his daughter!!

Question... it's been a while since I've watched S9-10... was Carolyn in the Air Force like Janet Frasier, or was she a civilian? Don't remember that detail.
                            Civilian. We shippers tend to pick up on the minutest details - give us a look between two and we get it..Like The Elevator Scene. Ships ahoy! Once you think of them as shipped you start seeing more looks etc. I like that they're like oil and water or gas and fire...lol. He's so out there and she's so controlled.

Comment

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
                              Civilian. We shippers tend to pick up on the minutest details - give us a look between two and we get it..Like The Elevator Scene. Ships ahoy! Once you think of them as shipped you start seeing more looks etc. I like that they're like oil and water or gas and fire...lol. He's so out there and she's so controlled.
                              Well, her being a civilian would definitely work in their favor! I'll be sure to watch out for the ship when I re-watch S9-10!

Comment

started a new game
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ows-and-movies
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X