Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yusagi View Post
    Well, do share when it is polished! XD
    Okay. LOL. I'm surprised so many of you actually want to read it.
    sigpic
    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
    I'm a 60%er!
    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

There is so little CamCaro that all must be shared, even if it's sad!

Speaking of, I forget if I linked this one. Apologies if I did.

Spoiler:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1lZVQTolSU Cameron/Carolyn You only disappear.

Comment

There is so little CamCaro that all must be shared, even if it's sad!

Speaking of, I forget if I linked this one. Apologies if I did.

Spoiler:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1lZVQTolSU Cameron/Carolyn You only disappear.
        Thanks for posting! I haven't seen it before.
        sigpic
        Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
        I'm a 60%er!
        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

If anyone's interested, I do have another fic with Cam in it, although Carolyn's not in it:

The Coffin
          sigpic
          I'm a 60%er!
          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Ooo Ominous name! What's it about? XD

Comment

Just read it! That was fantastic. Cam was spot-on (including the constant bloody whump) and I love the idea of a friendship between Cam and Jack

Comment

Just read it! That was fantastic. Cam was spot-on (including the constant bloody whump) and I love the idea of a friendship between Cam and Jack
                Thanks, Yusagi!! I love to whump Cam. I think I'm going to do it more often. LOL.

A friendship between Cam and Jack would be so... GREAT!! And exploring that friendship would be something fresh and there'd be plenty of humor opportunity.... and they'll never give it to me.

I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks for reading it!
                sigpic
                I'm a 60%er!
                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

I always mean to whump him, and usually only ever end up emotionally striking him XD Technically in my latest fics he was stuck in a nightmare machine and then will be tortured Goa'uld-style, though, so I must be getting better XD

Yeah, I love to see Jack-Cam interaction. I'll even read crackfic where Jack is his 'daddy' from time to time, just to see the interaction XD

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                    If anyone's interested, I do have another fic with Cam in it, although Carolyn's not in it:

The Coffin
                    I always mean to whump him, and usually only ever end up emotionally striking him XD Technically in my latest fics he was stuck in a nightmare machine and then will be tortured Goa'uld-style, though, so I must be getting better XD

Yeah, I love to see Jack-Cam interaction. I'll even read crackfic where Jack is his 'daddy' from time to time, just to see the interaction XD
                    *groans* Two more whumpers in my cyber life! Ever does not whump! That hurts! I liked the story you have posted up there, Iawen! Stilll haven't gotten to the one you sent me. I'll check it soon.

Yusagi, what stories have you written?
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

With Cam in them? About...three-ish. Not counting the ones without plot And two co-written to completion. But the other three are all Cameron/Vala, or Cameron gen with a side of CV.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        *groans* Two more whumpers in my cyber life! Ever does not whump! That hurts! I liked the story you have posted up there, Iawen! Stilll haven't gotten to the one you sent me. I'll check it soon.

Yusagi, what stories have you written?
                        Thanks for reading, Everlovin! I'm glad you liked it.

With Cam in them? About...three-ish. Not counting the ones without plot And two co-written to completion. But the other three are all Cameron/Vala, or Cameron gen with a side of CV.
                        Do you have your fics posted, Yusagi?
                        sigpic
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

The two C/C fics are up on Fanfiction under L.Catherine Dion's account (the ones I linked earlier this thread). The others, (including part 1 of the fic I'm hoping to make novelish length) are on my LJ account, darkbunnyrabbit.

Comment

The two C/C fics are up on Fanfiction under L.Catherine Dion's account (the ones I linked earlier this thread). The others, (including part 1 of the fic I'm hoping to make novelish length) are on my LJ account, darkbunnyrabbit.
                            Okay,

Good Cam fics are shockingly hard to come by.
                            sigpic
                            I'm a 60%er!
                            ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Ok, so we all know Cam can cook. The Fourth Horseman I or II I don't remember. What does he make Caro for breakfast when she wants to sleep in?
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Ok, so we all know Cam can cook. The Fourth Horseman I or II I don't remember. What does he make Caro for breakfast when she wants to sleep in?
                                French toast and fried eggs. Over hard.
                                sigpic
                                I'm a 60%er!
                                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X