X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHIPPY QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fourth Horseman Part 1.

BARNES
    Very funny, Mitchell. We've been undercover on P2X-885. Ten thousand poverty stricken peasants. Only one freshwater well.

FISHER
    Not to mention 130 degrees…in the shade.

MITCHELL
    Well, you might want to think about taking a shower before you debrief Landry.

BARNES
    Right after Lam clears us.

DANIEL
    Well, lucky her.

FISHER
    (grinning)
    Maybe if we're lucky, she'll give us all a sponge bath.

BARNES
    I wouldn't repeat that around the general, Lieutenant.

MITCHELL
    I wouldn't repeat that around me.

FISHER
    (chastised)
    Sorry, sir.

[Daniel and Mitchell continue down the corridor.]

BARNES
    (to Fisher)
    Let's go.

[Barnes and Fisher head in the other direction. Fisher looks back to see if Mitchell is out of hearing range before speaking again.]

FISHER
    Okay, seriously…what's his problem?

BARNES
    (stopping short)
    Aside from the fact that's a completely inappropriate comment, Lam is Landry's daughter.

[Fisher is taken aback and glances back again towards Mitchell and Daniel, now at the other end of the hallway.]

FISHER
    Sir, I'm sorry.

BARNES
    Know when to shut up, Lieutenant.

Somebody's a little protective of their Girlfriend*Coughwifecoughcough*

Also, nobody mentioned why Cam was upset, which means we can dream and come up with our own reason.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yusagi View Post
      I first noticed it when myself and a C/C shipping friend went over the scene frame by frame. If you look in the elevator right as Walter is walking by and it opens, you can see that Cam and Caro are hovering really close to each other. Then Caro steps back as it opens, and walks out. Cam sort of dawdles, and spots Landry--he then has an extra skip in his step to go walking out (as if nothing happened at all, no sir! XD) and forgets to button up until Landry gives him a subtle, but pointed look.

...And then Caro tosses him a brief, awks look. There's not much else to see, except that Landry keeps tossing unnecessary glances at Cam during the convo, and then gives the cheesy smile before leaving. Caro glances at Cam and grins after.

...S'all I really remember. I have 4k shots or something XD

Also. A Cam/Caro vid.

Spoiler:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1lZVQTolSU It's lower quality than my others, because I had limited footage and only WMM to work with, but still.
      oh, cool! Vid! Any chance it'll be put up on a downloadable site? *puts on puppy dog eyes* Please!!!!!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I have it on BAMvid, but that's not dl XD I'll see what I can do.

Comment

I have it on BAMvid, but that's not dl XD I'll see what I can do.
          Oh, I love you!
          sigpic

Comment

I've been rewatching bits of season 9 lately. It's interesting to see glimpses of C/C in it, which I missed before

Comment

Okay, I typed up the fic I wrote where I killed Cam on Carolyn's table. I can't decide if I should expand it into a multi-chaptered fic or just leave it as a one-shot. *ponders*
              sigpic
              Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
              I'm a 60%er!
              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Oooh, good question. How long is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                  Okay, I typed up the fic I wrote where I killed Cam on Carolyn's table. I can't decide if I should expand it into a multi-chaptered fic or just leave it as a one-shot. *ponders*
                  *cough* You would do that to them? *chin quivers* Go ahead and post it all in one.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oooh, good question. How long is it?
                    Not very long at all. Really, it's just the scene in the operating room when he dies.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    *cough* You would do that to them? *chin quivers* Go ahead and post it all in one.
                    I know, I'm horrible! It just came out!! I never WANTED to kill him!!
                    sigpic
                    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                    I'm a 60%er!
                    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Link me, please!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Link me, please!
                        Oh, I guess I'll post it then, LOL!
                        sigpic
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Would you mind if I e-mail it to you? I think I might want to do some work on it before I actually post it.
                          sigpic
                          I'm a 60%er!
                          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

That will work.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sent.
                              sigpic
                              I'm a 60%er!
                              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Well, do share when it is polished! XD

Comment

Working...
                                X