No announcement yet.

Teal'c/Christopher Judge Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are all awesome!! I have been trying to think of some good names, which is a great idea (thanks, Sela). Here is what I have come up with.

-Fierce Followers (FF)
    -Chulak Chics (CC)
    -Warriors of the Forum (WotF)

I think that is about all my non-imaginative brain can squeeze out this morning. Anyone else is welcome to contribute names, but I feel that as a group we should vote and vote soon. Monday morning I will talley the votes and we'll have our name!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
      Nudge...
      I like it when he actually smiles.
      Me, too.

Comment

thanks to jaffakree.com (I got a lot of mine from them, they rock)

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          Me, too.

Me too. he has a great smile

Comment

I'm gonna have to do some con caps for you gals...making note for next week.

Comment

con caps!
              con caps!!! Yeah!
              Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                con caps!
                con caps!!! Yeah!
                Thanx
                You're welcome...the only con I have, though is the first one down in Burbank, so it's dated, but it should provide some nice shots.

Comment

Comment

Any Chris pics is fine by me

Comment

Fishin' Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                        I'm gonna have to do some con caps for you gals...making note for next week.
                        OOOoooOOOO

Sits and waits expectantly by the screen until next week for the promised con caps....only drooling a little...

I don't mind how long ago the con was, I'm sure your pics will be fabulous to see!

(seems to remember that it's eyebrow Friday, too...)

Comment

Just a reminder, my old post is actually getting burried!!!!

Voting is now open until Monday morning. Here's some motivation - - if no one votes I'm going to pick one and start calling us by it......

-Fierce Followers (FF)
                          -Chulak Chics (CC)

Any other ideas? Please add to our list and vote.

bump.......

Comment

for me

Comment

I'm more an enabler than a thunker. If you need a tie breaker, I'll vote, otherwise, I think all the choices are good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                I'm more an enabler than a thunker. If you need a tie breaker, I'll vote, otherwise, I think all the choices are good ones.

Enablers are more than welcome and we all may not be thunkers either, simple fans and supporters are present here too, I believe.

I found this thread calming and in controll (such as Teal'c) and have enjoyed stopping in for a needed IGTLMMIOT's (I'm going to loose my mind in other threads) break. I also feel CJ/Teal'c deserves a bit of posting, he's a core member and a very respected character.

Comment

Working...
                                X