X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T my man

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

We've taken quite a beating, but we've managed to stay on page one for most of the day!!

Comment

I've set a goal for myself to keep the CJ/Teal'c thread up higher than it has been in the recent past and challenge all you other fans to the same. There are a bunch of thunkers out there keeping their "clones" at the top of the threads. We can do the same! CJ/Teal'c deserve their place too. What do ya say???

Comment

Teal'c looks around for signs of life.

of: I'm here, Buddy!

BUMP ^ ^ ^

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            Guess this is spoilery for S8 because
            Spoiler:
            there are TWO Sams flanking Teal'c!

So you get a link and not an image. But it is still cool.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...c/116f8c56.jpg
            Very nice...

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
              I've set a goal for myself to keep the CJ/Teal'c thread up higher than it has been in the recent past and challenge all you other fans to the same. There are a bunch of thunkers out there keeping their "clones" at the top of the threads. We can do the same! CJ/Teal'c deserve their place too. What do ya say???

Im in!!!
              GO T!

Comment

I'll be happy to join you and will pop in whenever I can. I have just started (slowly) capping my S8 DVDs, and so will have some new(ish) stuff to share over the next few weeks.

Comment

*Pokes head in determined to do her bit for Teal'c* as well (it has Daniel too but I just found this one and I don't think I've used it before.. )

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Send me my membership card, baby - I'm in!

By the way, do we have a name? RDA has GG's - the Gutter Girls. Is there an official name for members of Teal'c's backup group? It needs to be really cool because he's so cool.

Anybody?
                    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                    it has it's own laws and beats about things
                    which the intellect scorns."
                    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      *Pokes head in determined to do her bit for Teal'c* as well (it has Daniel too but I just found this one and I don't think I've used it before.. )

Deeds xx
                      Welcome to the club!!

I know, it's really hard to find different images of Teal'c (that we all haven't seen 6 or 7 hundred times) without some team member attached. CJ is mostly asked to just stand there and look "fierce". I figure as long as it's a good pic of the T-man, I'm gonna post 'em away!!

"Come on, CJ, look fierce."

Comment

Well, T does deserve to be kept on the first page...I'll help out. Easy on me, though, don't have many T caps just yet.

Comment

I'll help too but I also do not have alot of T caps. Mostly with Jonas. I loved how their friendship developed. Season 6 was probably the best Teal'c season. IMHO.

Comment

Must post Teal'cy goodness...

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Nudge...

I like it when he actually smiles.

Comment

Working...
                                X